Walk in interview is going to be scheduled for completing NCIPM Recruitment process. National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management wants to recruit candidates on vacant post of SRF (Senior Research Fellow).
In this concern the authority is conducting walk in interview as on 16th November 2018. Candidates ensuring the eligibility criteria can appear in interview as on specified date. To get detailed information regarding NCIPM Recruitment 2018 you can go through this page.
Overview of this page:
Attend NCIPM Walk In Interview as on 16-11-2018
At the time of going to appear in walk in interview, you have to bring duly filled application form, which can be downloaded from the official portal. Along with application Aspirants have to carry the entire original as well as one set of photocopied documents.
Candidates are required to enroll for NCIPM Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
NCIPM Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
Eligibility Criteria for NCIPM Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply for NCIPM SRF Recruitment, they should have Master Degree in agriculture entomology/zoology / agrochemical / pest management / plant / protection/ storage pest from recognized university with good academic records.
Age Limitations for NCIPM Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
To apply for NCIPM Senior Research Fellow Vacancies, Men’s age should not be more than 35 years and women’s age should not be more than 40 years as on the date of walk in interview. Relaxation will be given as per the norms.
Get Here >> NCIPM Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates for appointment on NCIPM Vacancies, will get Rs. 25,000/ (Rs. Twenty five thousand only) Per month + HRA as per rate applicable in Delhi.
NCIPM 2018 Recruitment Process:
Assortment of candidates for National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management Vacancies, will be done on the basis of their qualification and their performances in interview, going to be held on mentioned date.
To Crack Interview, Must Check Below Links:
Process to apply for NCIPM Recruitment 2018:
Applicants should apply for National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, applicants have to go to official webpage of National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management that is ncipm.org.in
- On the home page you have to follow “News” section at the right side of home page.
- From that section you need to select an appropriate link related to NCIPM SRF Vacancies.
- A PDF file will open, download application form and read all the details available in NCIPM Notification.
- Download the NCIPM Application form and fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Applicants must carry age proof certificate, educational qualifications (from 10th class onwards), Documents in support of essential, desirable qualifications / experience.
- Contenders are advised to reach the interview venue on time.
Walk In Venue:
National Centre for Integrated Pest Management,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Building, Ajantha Ave,
Pusa Campus, Vindhya Ave,
Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012.
Check Here More: Latest Walkin
Walk In Date: 16-11-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details of NCIPM Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|