National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management has promulgated a job Notice as NCIPM Recruitment. NCIPM is organizing Walk in interview to recruit eligible aspirants for the post of Senior Research Fellow under the ISRO funded project of “Forewarning of major crop pests on spatial scale for their integrated managements”. Candidate fulfilling the essential qualifications mentioned below, they can apply for NCIPM Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can attend interview on the scheduled date mentioned below.
All the interested job seekers can attend interview with all the documents mentioned below. You can see all the details about National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management Recruitment by following this page which is created by the professional team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management|
|Date of Interview||18th July 2016|
Senior Research Fellow
Job seekers should have done Masters degree in Agricultural Entomology/ Plant Pathology or Zoology with specialization in Entomology with 4 to 5 years of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Candidates who will be selected for the required posts, they will be given Rs. 25000/ month + 30% HRA.
- Age of applying aspirants must be 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women Age limit as on 01st July 2016.
- Relaxation is applicable to the reserved category applicants as per the organization rules.
- Aspirants will be selected as per their performance in walk-in interview which will be conducted by the organization.
- Candidates have only one chance to get selected for the required post.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply
Job hunters can follow the below mention process to apply for the required post:
- First of all, applicants have to go to official webpage of National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management that is ncipm.org.in
- On the home page select “Vacancy for Senior Research Fellow under ISRO Project” in “News” box.
- A PDF file will open, download application form and read all the details available there.
- Candidates have to appear in interview with filled application form.
- Aspirants have to carry the entire original as well as one set of photocopied documents on the day of interview.
- Applicants must carry age proof certificate, educational qualifications (from 10th class onwards), Documents in support of essential, desirable qualifications / experience.
- Contenders are advised to reach the interview venue on time.
Building, Pusa Campus,
New Delhi -110012
Check Here:- More Jobs in Delhi
Date of Interview: 18th July 2016 at 10:30 A.M
To collect all the details about this advertisement, you can see official notification mentioned below.
NCIPM Recruitment 2016: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|