Currently, a vacancy notification has been expanded as NCLT Recruitment by National Company Law Tribunal. In this concern, application forms are invited from interested and capable applicants for filling 21 Stenographers Posts. Contenders, who desire to enhance their career, must apply against NCLT Recruitment 2017 before last date.
Focal Points On This Page
If applications, are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained. Appliers can fill application form with the help of below stated steps that are provided for your ease. Candidates, who are in hunt of further details regarding National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment can go through the below tuned page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Number Of Vacancy||21|
|Closing Date Of Sending Forms||Within 15 Days|
Candidates who are interested against this post should have completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with good academic records. Also, applicant must have speed in English shorthand 100 wpm [7 minutes dictation to be transcribed in 50 minutes on computer].
Check Now: More Graduate Jobs
Age limit of applying applicant should be minimum 18 years old. Relaxation will be granted to reserved category applicants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
NCLT Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Get Details
Selected applicant will get attractive amount of remuneration that is Rs. 45,000/- Per Month. Allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the performance of candidates and as per organization norms.
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in Skill Test and Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. To get final selection candidates are advised to give their best performance in all the rounds that are being conducted.
Steps To Apply For NCLT Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are advised to open official website of organization that is nclt.gov.in.
- Afterwards go to “Quick Links” section that is available at the below section of home page.
- Under that hit on “Vacancies” tab.
- Then, various vacancies links will appear, you need to hit on “Engagement of Stenographers purely on Contractual assignment in the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)” link.
- PDF will appear, read the information carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Interested candidates may download the application form from same advertisement and fill it with complete details in proper manner.
- Also, attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “the application form for Stenographer” and send it below mentioned address.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Shri Anil Kumar
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
National Company Law Tribunal
Room No. 614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex
Lodhi Road, New Delhi– 110 003
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of sending application form is: within 15 days
Applicants may fetch more information regarding NCLT Recruitment 2017 by visiting above mentioned link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates or subscribe us and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox.
Get Other Job Options: