National Capital Region Planning Board has transmitted a November job notification as NCRPB Recruitment. Organization intends to receive applications from eligible Indian sto fill up Latest Assistant & Other Posts.
Those candidates, who are interested and want to apply for NCRPB Recruitment 2018 need to use only offline process by the help of below indicated simple steps and submit application on or before the closing date that is 30-11-2018.
This Page Includes:
Apply Now for NCRPB Latest Recruitment:
National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) invites applications in the prescribed Proforma, from well qualified and experienced candidates for available posts, for its office located in New Delhi. So, apply as soon as possible.
Appliers can collect the rest info about National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment 2018 through this page that is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organization||National Capital Region Planning Board|
|No. of NCRPB Vacancy||02|
|Name of the Posts||Chief Regional Planner and Assistant Grade II (UDC)|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate or its equivalent|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Post Name||No. of NCRPB Vacancy|
|Chief Regional Planner||01|
|Assistant Grade II (UDC)||01|
For NCRPB Chief Regional Planner Recruitment:
Those candidates who want to apply for Chief Regional Planner positions must possess B.Arch/ B.E. (Civil)/ Bachelor of Planning/ M.A. (Geography) and Post Graduate Degree in Urban/ Regional Planning from recognized University/Institutions.
For NCRPB Assistant Grade II Recruitment:
- Appliers should possess Graduation in any subject with typing speed of 30 W.P.M. in English/ 25 W.P.M. in Hindi and knowledge of computer operation from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Preference would be given to those having good speed for typing/shorthand both in Hindi/English.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Chief Regional Planner||50 years||37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8900/-|
|Assistant Grade II (UDC)||28 years||5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
NCRPB Recruitment Process:
Selection of contenders for NCRPB Jobs 2018 will be done on the basis of Screening of applications, Written Examination followed by Interview taken by the experts of National Capital Region Planning Board.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for NCRPB Recruitment 2018?
- In the very first step, all the candidates need to visit the official website of National Capital Region Planning Board i.e. ncrpb.nic.in to apply for NCRPB Recruitment 2018.
- After reaching to home page of official website go to “Notices” tab available inmenu barand press on “Appointments/ Jobs” tab from drop-down list.
- Within few seconds a new page will be opened with all the available NCRPB Notifications.
- You need to choose suitable link as given below.
“Advertisement For the post of Chief Regional Planner & Assistant Grade-II(UDC) in NCRPB.” link
- Now a new window will come out along with all the details regarding NCRPB Recruitment.
- You need to read all the details and then compare yourself that you are eligible for the NCRPB Recruitment or not
- Download the NCRPB Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Now fill NCRPB Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Then attach Xerox copies of testimonials and certificates as given below and put it in an envelope.
- Envelope containing the NCRPB Application Form must be super scribed as ‘Application for the post of ………………………’
- Finally, send your application form at postal address given below.
To the Member Secretary,
NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor,
Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date to submit NCRPB Application Form: 30-11-2018
For further information about NCRPB Recruitment 2018 – 19 candidates may check Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|