National Capital Region Planning Board has instructed a vacancy advertisement titled as NCRPB Recruitment. Applications are proposed to be received from eligible job seekers for filling up vacant position of Deputy Director (GIS). Intending aspirants may fill their applications against NCRPB Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date which is 28-02-2017.
Content Of The Page
NCRPB has offers a challenging career for dynamic contenders by filling up these unoccupied posts of Deputy Director (GIS). So, candidates wish to build their career in government sector, may apply for National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment 2017 by following the guidelines settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||National Capital Region Planning Board|
|Last date for receipt of application||28-02-2017|
Deputy Director (GIS)
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Willing aspirants must possess Degree of BE (Civil)/ MA (Geography)/ B.Arch./ Bachelor of Planning and M.Sc. in GIS / M.Tech with minimum 55% marks with 7 years experience in planning, execution and monitoring of projects.
- Those job appliers who have specialization in Disaster Management and working knowledge of GIS software will be given preference.
Check Now: Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
Candidates must not be more than 50 years in age. Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per the norms of National Capital Region Planning Board.
Download NCRPB Recruitment Official Notice: Press Here
Engaged candidates for government sector jobs will be receiving an impressive and good amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- per month from the concerned department of reputed National Capital Region Planning Board.
Is There Any Test/ Interview For Selection?
To get selected for NCRPB Jobs, candidates are required to qualify test followed by Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of this well- known National Capital Region Planning Board.
Job appliers will have to pay crossed IPO/ Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as application fee in favour of NCR Planning Board.
Some Simple guidelines to fill Application Form:
- Interested aspirants for these job openings in government sector must have visit official website of National Capital Region Planning Board that is ncrpb.nic.in
- After visiting home page, you have to follow “Notices” tab from menu bar, then a drop- down list will be opened you need to press on “Appointments/Jobs” option.
- Now a new window will be opened you are required to follow “Employment Opportunities in NCRPB” link and press on “Advertisement For the post of Deputy Director (GIS).” link.
- Then a PDF file will be displayed on another page you have to read complete details and match your eligibility criteria.
- After reading complete information download application form and take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Now fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Finally submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
To the Member Secretary,
NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit application form: 28-02-2017
For further information about NCRPB Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification given above. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|