National Council of Science Museums has liberated a recent vacancy advertisement entitled as NCSM Recruitment. Organization is looking for career oriented and energetic candidates for 10 vacancies of Assistant Post. Candidates who desperately want to grasp this opportunity and find themselves suitable for NCSM Recruitment 2017, need to fill up their application form and send it at the below stated postal address as early as you can.
Dedicated candidates may apply for NCSM Vacancy by following the procedure of sending their application forms with necessary documents and certificates on or before the deadline that is 24th December 2016. To get complete details related to National Council of Science Museums Recruitment you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Science Museums|
|Last date||24th December 2016|
Assistant- 10 posts
- Aspirants who are going to apply should have qualified Graduation in Arts /Science /Commerce from well acknowledged University or institutions is required.
- Candidates must have experience in Establishment, administration, finance, accounts, stores & purchase of any Government department/PSU/Autonomous Body with knowledge of GoI rules & regulations.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
What should be the age criteria?
- Aspirants must be maximum 28 years of age as on 24th December 2016.
- Relaxation of age will be allotted as 5 years for SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates according to the Govt. of India norms.
Scale of Paying:
Appointed contenders will get the inclusive amount of stipend of PB2- Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- including other allowances as decided by the National Council of Science Museums.
- General Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “National Council of Science Museums” payable at Kolkata.
- No application fee for SC/ST and women candidates.
- This application fees is non-refundable.
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their presentation level in written test followed by the interview which will be organized by the selection panel of National Council of Science Museums.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection procedure.
Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for NCSM Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the National Council of Science Museums that is “www.ncsm.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Notice” tab given in menu bar of the homepage and press on “Recruitment” option from dropdown list.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement that is “Recruitment of Assistant (Adv. No. 07/2016)”.
- Read the entire instructions carefully and Download application forms.
- Fill the application form with required details in correct way.
- Attach all the copies of testimonials as proof of qualification & experience, recent passport size photograph, community certificate wherever required etc along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the name of the post………..”
- Send the application form at the postal address.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
|Eastern Zone||National Council of Science Museums|
Block-GN, Sector-V, Bidhan Nagar
Kolkata – 700 091
Website: – www.ncsm.gov.in
|Western zone||Nehru Science Centre|
Dr. E Moses Road, Worli
Mumbai – 400 018
Phone # (022)24932668, 24920482, 24932667/4520
|Northern zone||National Science Centre|
Pragati Maidan, Near Gate # 1
Bhairon Road, New Delhi – 110 001
|Southern zone||Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum|
Bangalore – 560 001
Phone # (080)22864114/6200
Check Now: Best State Government Jobs
Last date of sending an application forms: 24th December 2016
Check Official Notification mentioned above to get rest of information related to NCSM Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|