National Commission for Women has promulgated a vacancy advertisement as NCW Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited by the organization to fill up vacant post of Consultant. All those candidates who want to do job in this organization they can apply for NCW vacancies before the last date that is 16th August 2016. To gather all the upcoming details about NCW Recruitment 2017, you can visit our page regularly.
For further details about National Commission for Women recruitment, you can roll down this page created by the professional team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are applying for the required posts, they can follow below mention steps to prepare application form.
|Organization Name||National Commission for Women|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2016|
Applicants who are applying for above mention posts, they should have post graduate degree/ diploma in journalism in mass communications.
Latest Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates who will shortlisted for NCW vacancy, they will be given Rs.45000/- to Rs.60000/- as salary by the organization.
- Age of applying aspirants must be below 56 years.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Selection Process for NCW jobs
Job seekers will be selected as per their performance in written examination which will be followed up by personal interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply For NCW Recruitment
Participants can follow below mention process to prepare application form:
- Go to official website of National Commission for Women that is ncw.nic.in
- Select “Tender/Notices” which is displayed at the left side of home page.
- Choose “Advertisement for the post of Consultant (Social Media) __” link.
- In the new page all the information about the posts will be seen to you.
- Read all the information and note it down.
- Prepare an application form with all the details mentioned below:
- Fathers Name
- Contact Number etc.
- Attest all the documents related to the posts such as qualification certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate etc.
- Put all the documents in an envelope and super script it with the name of the posts and send it to below mention address.
The Under Secretary,
National Commission for Women,
Plot No.21 Jasola Institutional Area,
More Jobs in New Delhi: Get Here
Last date to submit application form: 16th August 2016
To gather more details about NCW Recruitment, you can check official notification. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
NCW Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|