NDA 2 Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is going to start online procedure for UPSC NDA II Examination from 07-08-2019 To 03-09-2019. NDA 2 Admit Card details have been provided on this page for the appliers. Download UPSC NDA II Hall Ticket and check NDA 2 Exam Date from here.
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy/|
Naval Academy Examination
|Notification||UPSC NDA II Notification|
|Category||NDA Application Form 2019|
|Date of UPSC NDA II Notification||07-08-2019 To 03-09-2019|
|Date of Commencement of|
UPSC NDA II Examination
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
When Will Be NDA 2 Admit Card Issued?
Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct National Defence Academy/ Naval Academy Examination II on 17-11-2019. UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card will be issued for the appearing candidates in the exam two or three weeks prior to the exam date directly from our page.
NDA 2 Admit Card
How To Download NDA 2 Admit Card 2019?
- The initial step is to reach at the official website of the organization that is upsc.gov.in to get UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card 2019.
- Go through the “Admit Card” tab visible at the right side of the homepage to download NDA 2 2019 Admit Card.
- Follow “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC” link.
- Hit the appropriate link of “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2019”.
- Enter asked details in the format to download UPSC NDA Admit Card 2019.
“By Registration Id” & “By Roll No”
UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card By Registration Id
- Go through “By Registration Id” option.
- Fill their Registration ID that should be of 11 Digit and fill your date of Birth in the application (DD/MM/YYYY) & fill Captcha Code.
- As you will hit the “Submit” button, your NDA Call Letter will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check it and take a print out of UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card for exam purpose.
UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card By Roll No.
- On choosing “By Roll No.” option, a new page of NDA 2 Admit Card will appeared on your digital screen.
- Then you are required to fill your “Roll Number” of 7 Digit and Select date of Birth (As Recorded in the Application) & enter Captcha Code.
- Recheck all details in NDA 2 Admit Card page.
- NDA II Exam Call Letter will display on your screen.
- Download your NDA II Exam Admit Card 2019 and take a print out of NDA 2 Admit Card for examination purpose.
NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 Download
|UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card Download 2019||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Press Here|
|NDA Exam Centers||Press Here|
|NDA Application Form||Press Here|
|NDA Cut Off||Press Here|
|NDA Age Limit||Press Here|
|NDA Interview Questions||Press Here|
|NDA Question Paper||Press Here|
|Online Test for UPSC||Press Here|
|NDA Syllabus||Press Here|
|NDA Preparation Books||Press Here|
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||Press Here|
|NDA Sample Papers||Press Here|
|NDA Officer Salary||Press Here|
|Best NDA Coaching Institute In India||Press Here|
|NDA Previous Year Paper||Press Here|
|How To Join NDA After 12th||Press Here|
|How To Prepare For NDA||Press Here|
|NDA Sample Papers||Press Here|
How to Recover RID / Password To Download NDA 2 Admit Card?
Step 1: You need to press on “Hit here” given in front of Forgot RID.
Step 2: Fill correct and complete details such as name, father’s name, and mother’s name, date of birth, Confirm Random Image.
Step 3: Recheck the complete details and press on “Submit” button.
Step 4: NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 will be displayed at your digital screen.
Step 5: Download UPSC NDA II Exam Admit Card and take a print out of UPSC NDA II Admit Card.
NDA Exam Pattern 2019
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
- Mode of NDA Exam: Pen And Paper Based Mode
- Duration Of The Exam: Two and half hours
- The Medium Of The Exam: Bilingually In English As Well As Hindi.
- Negative Marks: 33 % marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Mathematics||300||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 1- English)||200||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge)||400|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Discrepancy in NDA 2 Admit Card 2019
- If there is a problem with downloading UPSC NDA NA 2 Admit Card, aspirants are advised to clear cache memory of the browser, refresh and try again.
- Immediately after downloading NDA Admit Card 2019, candidates must verify all the information printed on it thoroughly.
- In case there is a mismatch of information or if there is any discrepancy of any sort, immediately report it to the conducting authority.
|Phone Numbers|| 011-23385271/|
|Websites|| www.upsconline.nic.in ,|
|Address|| Union Public Service Commission Dholpur|
House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
|Email ID||usna-upsc@nic .in|
FAQ’s Related To NDA 2 Admit Card 2019
Question1. I Have Forgotten My Registration ID. How Can I Get My NDA II Admit Card?
Answer: You can recover your registration ID by entering the particulars like mother’s name, father’s name and date of birth.
Question2. What Can I Do In Case of Any Error in NDA Admit Card?
Answer: You have to mail your registration ID along with incorrect details and their corrections at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Question3. Which Browser Is The Best To Download NDA Admit Card 2019?
Answer: You can download UPSC NDA 2 Exam Admit Card from the latest version of any browser, preferably Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Question4. What Are The Timings To Contact For Queries Regarding NDA Admit Card 2019?
Answer: You can call in between 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
Question5. I Haven’t Received My NDA Admit Card Yet.
Answer: Even if you have not received your admit card before one week of examination, contact at 011–23385271/011–23381125/011–23098543.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
For grabbing additional information regarding NDA II Admit Card 2019, you can follow the Official Link. Also, you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details about NDA 2 Exam Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|