NDA Application Form
Those, who want to get recruited in India Army, have to qualify NDA entrance test. To appear in NDA 1, candidates have to fill NDA Application Form with the help of this page. The registration for NDA 1 can be done through online mode only.
Fill NDA 2019 (1) Application Form
UPSC has issued the dates of phase 1 of NDA @ upsc.gov.in. The Exam date of NDA & NA is 21-04-2019. So those, who want to appear in exam, can fill NDA Application Form 2019 from 09-01-2019 to 04-02-2019.
Ensure NDA 1 Eligibility Criteria before applying
Before filling up UPSC NDA Application Form, candidates should ensure their eligibility conditions needed for exam as according to the UPSC NDA Notification, going to be released on 09-01-2019.
Candidates can easily apply for NDA Application Form 2019 by going through the guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
NDA Application Form
NDA 1 Eligibility Criteria:
The NDA 2019 is going to be conducted for the All India candidates who want to join Indian Defence forces. Through NDA, applicants would be recruited in Air Force, Navy, and Army.
To apply for Exam, candidates should have fulfilled the elingility conditions as mentioned below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee came to India before 01 January 1963 with a mindset to become a permanent resident of India are also eligible.
- Candidates other than the citizen of India and Gorkha subjects of Nepal have required a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Those, who are applying for NDA Form 2019 (I), they should have passed out 10+2 from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Candidates, who born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003 are eligible for appearing in NDA 1 examination. If born before 2nd July 2000 and after 1st July 2003 then not eligible for NDA (1) 2019 exam.
Gender & Marital Status:
- Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they finish their complete training.
Check: NDA Eligibility Criteria
Height/Weight Standards for Army/Air Force:
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without shoe)||16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height/Weight Standards for Navy:
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without shoe)||16 years||18 years||20 years|
Get Complete Details: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
To fill up NDA 1 Application Form 2019, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs, 100/- through debit/credit card and SBI net banking. The payment of Fee can also be done through challan of SBI bank.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Sons of JCOs, NCOs & Ors are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
For selection of candidates, UPSC conducts NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam in Two Stages.
- Written Examination
Check This Useful Section of NDA:
|Best NDA Coaching Institute In India||NDA Preparation Books|
|NDA Previous Year Paper||How To Join NDA After 12th|
|How To Prepare For NDA||NDA Question Paper|
NDA Exam Pattern 2019:
Following is the pattern of Exam, you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- The question paper will be asked in the OMR pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- Candidates will use black ball pen to mark their answers. Do not use Ink pen or pencil.
- Two and half hours will be given for each code, i.e. Code 1 (mathematics) and Code 2 (general ability test).
- The medium of the exam will be set bilingually in English as well as Hindi.
- 33 % marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Mathematics||300||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 1- English)||200||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge)||400|
Instructions to fill NDA Application Form 2019:
Candidates interested in filling up NDA Online Application Form may take help of the instructions given below:
Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- After ensuring the eligibility if candidates found themselves eligible must submit the NDA Exam 1 Application Form by following the below given steps-
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Now, go to “Examination” section and hit on an appropriate link related National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination I 2019.
- Then, download NDA Notification and read all the details mentioned in it.
- After that, go to the app link for “Apply Online” section and hit on “Online Application for Various Examinations” link
- Thereafter a new page will come out along with all the details regarding the examination and NDA Application Form 2018-19.
- Go to the table having National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) details and then hit on “hit here for Part 1” link
NDA Part 1 Registration Process Starts:
- Read all the instructions and if you agree then hit on Yes tab for NDA Part 1 Registration as:
- The YES tab will redirect you towards the NDA Registration Form as:
- Fill up the details asked in the NDA NA 1 Registration Form carefully and completely.
- After filling up all the details hit on continuation tab
- Once you hit you will receive a registration number on the mentioned E mail ID or Phone Number
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on Hit here for Part 1 Registration
NDA Part 2 Registration to fill NDA Application Form:
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- enter the details and then hit on Submit tab
- This will redirect you towards the second part of NDA Application Form i.e. NDA Part 2 Registration that includes Uploading of documents, fees payments etc
- Now upload the testimonials including scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the amount of NDA Application Form fees and complete all the steps
- After completing the whole application form recheck the details and then hit on Final submission tab
- Remember no NDA Application Form can be submitted without paying the fees prescribed and uploading of documents required,.
- At last take a print out of filled up NDA Application Form 19 and keep it for further usage.
NDA 2019 Important Dates:
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of notification||09-01-2019||07-08-2019|
|Application form available||09-01-2019||07-08-2019|
|End date to submit the application||04-02-2019||03-09-2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|NDA 2019 Exam Date||21st April 2019||17-11-2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
For more details about NDA Application Form 2019, you should go through the Official Link. Stay connected with us to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPSC Notification||Jobs in Government Sector|
|NDA Cut Off Marks||NDA 2 Admit Card|
|NDA 2 Result||NDA Answer Key|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|NDA Exam Centers||Latest Recruitments|