NDA Application Form
Individuals who are waiting for NDA Application Form 2018-19 are informed that Union Public Service Commission has released the date of NDA 2 Notification; candidates who want to apply for NDA 2 exam can check complete eligibility norms from here!
As per the UPSC programme of examinations/recruitment tests the official Notification of NDA 2 exam will be available on the official portal from 06th June 2018. Candidates will able to fill NDA online Application Form till 02.07.2018.
Good news for the aspirants who are waiting for NDA 2 Notification 208-19. The Union Public Service Commission will release NDA 2 Notification on 06-06-2018. Candidates who want to fill NDA Application Form 2018-19 can fill the application form till 02-07-2018.
Commission has scheduled N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (II), 2018 on 09.09.2018 (SUNDAY).
The Union Public Service Commission has also declared the date of NDA 2 examination, i.e. UPSC NDA 2 exam is scheduled on 09.09.2018 (Sunday). Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before filling N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (II) application form.
Applicants who have requisite eligibility can apply for NDA Exam by filling NDA online application form 2018-19. To attain more details about NDA Application Form 2018, go through this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (II), 2018|
|Release of NDA 2018 application form notification||06-06-2018|
|Last Date for receipt of NDA Application Form||02-07-2018|
|Admit Card will be published||2 weeks before exam|
|UPSC NDA exam date|
NDA Application Form
NDA 2 Eligibility Criteria:
For Army Wing Of National Defence Academy:
To fill up NDA NA II Application Form, Candidates must be 12th Class passed of 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
For Air Force And Naval Wings Of National Defence Academy And For The 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme At The Indian Naval Academy:
Candidates interested in filling up NDA NA II Application Form must have passed 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Applicant filling UPSC NDA application form must either be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates who are pursuing 12th under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination are eligible to apply against NDA 2 notification and filling up NDA NA II Application Form
Check: NDA Eligibility Criteria
NDA 2 Age Limit:
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible to fill NDA 2 2018 application form.
- Also, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation benefits as per the management of the organization. Note down al details prior filling NDA Application Form 2018.
NDA NA II Application Form Fees Details:
- Applicants applying for NDA NA 1 Notification and belonging to general category have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST candidates and Sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors etc are exempted to pay any kind of NDA Application Form fees.
- Candidates who are going to submit UPSC NDA 1 Application Form also have to pay the application fees either through cash by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan.
“Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated one day before the closing date. However, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
Read Also: How To Pay Fees Online?
Applicants applying for NDA, NA (II) exam by filling NDA 2018-19 application form are informed that in order to recruit the eligible and deserving candidates; recruitment committee will conduct test to recruit candidates.
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process:
- Stage I
- Stage II
Stage I comprises of:
Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT).Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in OIR and PP&DT.
Stage II Comprises of:
- Group Testing Officer Tasks
- Psychology Tests and the Conference
Applicants applying for NDA, NA (I) exam by filling NDA 2018 application form are informed that in order to recruit the eligible and deserving candidates; recruitment committee of the organization is going to conduct the Written Examination followed by intelligence and personality test.
Check This Useful Section of NDA:
|Best NDA Coaching Institute In India||NDA Preparation Books|
|NDA Previous Year Paper||How To Join NDA After 12th|
|How To Prepare For NDA||NDA Question Paper|
Height & Weight Standards:
Height/weight Standards for Army/Air Force–
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without Shoe)||16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height / Weight Standards for Navy-
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without shoe)||16 years||18 years||20 years|
Note-1: Applicants applying for navy or Air force should be ±10% from average given weight in above table and they will be considered normal.
Applicants who have heavy bones and broad build and those, who have thin build but still healthy, will be granted relaxation as per the norms of the UPSC.
Note-2: Relaxation up to 2.5 cm. (5 cm. for Navy) will be granted on height only. Relaxation will be provided only if medical board certifies that candidates will be grow and come up at the required standard.
Also, extra physical requirements for pilot in the Air Force so acceptable length will be as follows:
|Leg Length||99.00 cms||120.00 cms|
|Thigh Length||–||64.00 cms|
|Sitting Height||81.50 cms||96.00 cms|
Read This: NDA Interview Questions and Answers
Eyesight Criteria for Navy
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6|
|Corrected with glass||6/6/|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5|
|Limits of color perception||I|
Eyesight Criteria for Air Force
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6, 6/9|
|Corrected with glass||6/6 (only for Hypermetropia)|
|Limits of Myopia||Nil|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+2.00 D Dph|
|Color Vision||CPI (MLT)|
|Near Vision||N-5 each eye|
Intelligence and Personality Test:
Intelligence and Personality Test is further divided into stage I and stage II. Stage I is consist of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests which is Picture Perception * Description Test (PP & DT) where as Stage II is comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference.
NDA 2 Examination Centers:
Applicants who have applied for the N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (II), 2018 have filled up NDA Application Form may choose any one of the following examination centres at the time of filling application form. Exact venue will be disclosed in the admit card.
Must Check: NDA Exam Centers
Instructions to fill NDA Online Application Form:
Candidates interested in filling up NDA Application Form may take help of the instructions given below>>>
Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- After ensuring the eligibility if candidates found themselves eligible must submit the NDA Exam 2 Application Form by following the below given steps-
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- The homepage of UPSC Web portal will appear along with various links
- Select and hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link
- Thereafter a new page will come out along with all the details regarding the examination and NDA Application Form 2018-19.
- Go to the table having “National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)” details and then hit on “hit here for Part 1” link
NDA Part 1 Registration Process Starts:
- Read all the instructions and if you agree then hit on Yes tab for NDA Part 1 Registration as:
- The YES tab will redirect you towards the NDA Registration Form as:
- Fill up the details asked in the NDA NA 2 Registration Form carefully and completely.
- After filling up all the details hit on continuation tab
- Once you hit you will receive a registration number on the mentioned E mail ID or Phone Number
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on Hit here for Part 2 Registration
NDA Part 2 Registration to fill NDA Application Form:
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- enter the details and then hit on Submit tab
- This will redirect you towards the second part of NDA Application Form i.e. NDA Part 2 Registration that includes Uploading of documents, fees payments etc
- Now upload the testimonials including scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the amount of NDA Application Form fees and complete all the steps
- After completing the whole application form recheck the details and then hit on Final submission tab
- Remember no NDA Application Form can be submitted without paying the fees prescribed and uploading of documents required,.
- At last take a print out of filled up NDA Application Form 2018-19 and keep it for further usage.
NDA II Admit Card 2018:
NDA 2 Admit Card will be published by the Union public service commission for those contender who have applied for it earlier. All eligible candidates can download the NDA 2 Hall Ticket via online or directly through this page easily. It is the most relevant document which should be carried with the applicant otherwise no one will be allowed to enter the examination premises. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
Press Here To Get: NDA 2 Admit Card
NDA NA 2 Answer key:
After completion of examination Union Public Service Commission will release the solution of the question asked in the exam in PDF form on the official website. Applicants must download it National Defence Academy II Answer via online to check correct and incorrect answers.
Check Out Here: NDA Answer Key
NDA NA Result:
Applicants after giving the exams must looking for NDA (II) Exam Result, so to get all latest updates stay connected with this web portal as soon as organization declares the result we will inform you timely. Qualified candidates will undergo for further round.
You Can Also Get:
NDA NA 2 Interview:
Applicants who will successfully qualify the both stages of written examination have to upper for final recruitment round that is interview. Date, Time, Venue and other details of interview will be intimated soon at the official site so, keep visiting….
Important Dates of NDA Exam (II) 2018:
|Release of NDA 2018 application form notification||10.01.2018|
|Last Date for receipt of NDA Application Form||05.02.2018|
|Admit Card will be published||2 weeks before exam|
|UPSC NDA exam date||22.04.2018|
Aspirants who want more details related to NDA Application Form 2018-19 must navigate to Official Link. Those who want to stay updated with all latest info keep visiting to our page regularly or bookmark this page with ctrl+d. Stay tuned with us by following us on Facebook and Google plus. As soon as latest information will be available we will update this page so, stay connected….
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPSC Notification||Jobs in Government Sector|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Entrance Exam|