NDA 2 Exam
NDA 2 Exam is schedule to be held on 09.09.2018 (SUNDAY). In this concern, UPSC NDA NA II Application Form invites from those, who’re willing to Join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.
Those desirous to join National Defence Academy will participate in NDA Exam. Applicants, who’ve required eligibility criteria, they can apply by submitting NDA Exam Application Form before 02-07-2018.
This page Collects:
Applicants, who’ll qualify the UPSC NDA NA II Exam,are only eligible to appear in SSB Interview Session.Entire selection for UPSC NDA Recruitment will be based on their performance in it.
Before going to apply for NDA Entrance Exam, applicants must read NDA 2 Exam Notification which will be available from 06.06.2018. Applicants can check all the detailed information about NDA 2 Exam 2018-19, UPSC NDA NA II Eligibility through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
NDA 2 Exam
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||NDA 2 Exam 2018|
|Last Date for NDA NA II Exam Registration||02-07-2018|
|UPSC NDA NA II Exam Date||09-09-2018|
NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders who are applying should be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
NDA Exam Qualification 2018:
- For Army Wing: Job seekers who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University in any discipline are eligible.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Contenders passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
Check Here: NDA Eligibility Criteria
NDA Exam Age Limit:
- Only unmarried male candidates can apply for NDA and NA Exam.
- NDA 2 Exam Age Limit: candidates should be born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
Get Here: NDA Age Limit
NDA Exam Physical Eligibility:
Candidate must be physically fit and fulfill the physical standards norms such as height, weight and eye sight as given below in tabular form:
Height/weight standard for Army/Air Force
|Height (cms)||Weight (kgs)|
|Without shoe||16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height/Weight for Navy
|Height (cms)||Weight (kgs)|
|Without shoe||16 years||18 years||20 years|
Must Read: How To Join NDA After 12th
Eyesight Criteria for Navy
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6|
|Corrected with glass||6/6/|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5|
|Limits of color perception||I|
NDA Entrance Exam Fees:
- General and Open Category Candidates who are going to apply for UPSC NDA Exam 2018 are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100/- through cash in any branch of SBI Bank or through Net Banking, Master Card/ Visa Card/Debit Card.
- No NDA Registration fee for SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/Ors
NDA Selection Process:
Candidates can check detailed NDA Selection Procedure from below:
- Candidates will be assorted for the NDA Entrance Exam on basis of SSB Interview & Medical Examination. SSB interview will be conducted for four to five days.
- Job seekers who will be successfully qualified SSB Round will be called for the further procedure that is Medical Test and Document Verification Process.
Check This Useful Section of NDA:
|Best NDA Coaching Institute In India||NDA Sample Papers|
|NDA Exam Pattern||How To Prepare For NDA|
NDA Exam Pattern:
- This exam will be of pen and paper based mode.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- It consists of two sections like Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- The NDA Question Paper will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only.
- Negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
NDA Entrance Exam Syllabus:
Contenders who are going to appeaser in NDA Exam 2018 must require NDA Exam 2018 Syllabus for Preparation.
NDA Exam Syllabus contains: the mathematics section will contain topics like Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Algebra, Integral Calculus & Differential equations,
So, here on this page we are providing you the direct link which will help you to get details regarding NDA Entrance Exam 2018 Syllabus. Contenders can also download their NDA Exam Syllabus PDF from the Official website via online mode.
Check Here: NDA Exam Syllabus
NDA Exam Admit Card:
Union Public Service Commission will release NDA Exam 2018 Admit Card through online mode on its official web portal that is www.upsc.gov.in.
Interested job seekers can easily download the NDA 2018 Admit Card by submitting the details RID, Date of Birth or Roll Number & other details in dialog boxes.
Job seekers are required to bring NDA Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card along with them at the examination hall for verification otherwise you will not be entertained by the organization at any cost.
NDA Exam Centres 2018:
Check Also: NDA Exam Centres
NDA Exam Answer Key:
Within a week after the examination, NDA Exam Answer Key 2018 will be released on the official website. With the help of NDA 2 Exam Answer key, candidates will match their answers and also examine their score in the examination.
NDA Exam Result 2018:
The NDA 2 Exam Result 2018 will be announced by the authority after one month from NDA 2 Exam Date.Contenders can check the NDA Exam 2018 Result in PDF format by entering the details through online mode on the website.
After clearing the SSB Interview & other rounds, the final NDA Exam Result will be declared. So stay tuned as we will update this page whenever necessary.
How To Apply For NDA Exam 2018?
Aspirants, who’ve fulfilled entire NDA Eligibility, may follow these guidelines to fill and submit NDA Entrance Exam Online Application Form, take a look…
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now, select “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” present on the homepage in order to fill NDA Exam 2018 Registration Form.
- Then, you have to hit on the “Press Here” link for Part I NDA 2 Exam 2018 Registration.
- In Part-I Registration, You have to press “Yes” for every instruction.
- Then, you are required to fill the personal details, qualification and address details in NDA 2 Exam Application Form.
- Now, hit on the “Continue” button for NDA Entrance Exam Online Form.
- After completing NDA Online Application Form, candidates need to select the branch preference and hit on “Continue” button.
- Now, NDA Registration number will be generated on your computer screen.
- Now, you have to press on the “Part-II Registration” link from the main page.
- Enter your registration ID and DOB and hit on “Submit” button.
- After that, candidates need to hit on “Payment” option and make payment of application fee through visa, master, debit card or net banking or through the cash payment in SBI branch.
- Now, go through the “Center Selection” link and select the suitable exam center.
- Again hit on “Submit” button
- Upload your scanned photo, signature, documents and certificates and press “Continue” button.
- Now, you have to press “Agreeing to Declaration” option.
- At the end, complete your NDA Exam Registration by pressing “Proceed” button.
- And, don’t forget to take printout of NDA 2018 Online Form for future usage.
How To Prepare For NDA Written Exam In 15 Days?
- You have to study everyday 2-3 hours on a regular basis.
- Prepare a plan according to the course as per your comfort and start preparing.
- Practice previous year question paper.
- Read monthly magazine
- Learn shortcuts, avoid length calculation on paper does it in your mind.
- Learn tricks.
- A study in the group, it helps you in sharing the ideas and grasping the concepts quick. Everyday 2-3 hours study is necessary on a regular basis.
- Some of questions will be so tricky, so they can consume your most of time. That’s why you have to clear your concepts. By this you can save your time.
Check Here more points: NDA Exam Preparation
NDA exam books 2018:
- Mathematics for NDA and NA: National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (English) by R S Agawam
- The Pearson Guide to Mathematics for NDA Entrance Examination (English) by Pearson India
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination (English) by Arihant Publications
- Chapter wise – Section wise Solved Papers NDA & NA (Mathematics/English/General Ability) by Arihant Publications
- NDA INA Practice Papers: Conducted by UPSC (English) by SachchidaNandJha
- RashtriyaRakshaAkadamiAvem Naval AkadamiParikshaPichlePrashanpatra (Hal Sahit) by Editorial Board
- NDA Examination (Solved Papers up-to-date) (English) by Upkar Publications
- NDA/NA Previous Solved Papers (English) by RPH Editorial Board
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 by Mathew
- Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs (Level 1) : Useful for UPSC / State PCS / CSAT / Bank PO / NDA / CDS / MBA (English) by Disha Experts
- Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs (Level 2) : Useful for UPSC / State PCS / CSAT / Bank PO / NDA / CDS / MBA (English) by Disha Experts
- Adhyaywar-KhandwarGanit, Angreji, SamanyaYogyata NDA/NA VigatVarshokePrasanVyakhayatmak Hal Sahit PB
Check Here: NDA Preparation Books
NDA Exam 2018 Important Dates:
|Events||NDA 2018 Dates|
|NDA Exam 2018 Dates (I)|
|NDA I Result Announcement||May 2018|
|NDA 2018 Exam Date (II)|
|NDA II Notification published||06-06-2018|
|NDA Exam Form 2018 Available||06-06-2018|
|Last date for filling UPSC|
NDA NA 2 Application Form
|NDA 2 Exam Admit card announced||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|NDA Exam Date For NDA NA II||09-09-2018|
|NDA 2 Result Announcement||October 2018|
Candidates can get the whole information about NDA 2 Exam 2018-19 through this Official Website. You can also get information easily in your mail box by subscribing us through our free email service.
If you have query related to the given details about NDA Exam 2018-19 then ask in comment box that is given below. Our expert team members will try to solve it as soon as possible. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D for latest updates, you can also follow us on Facebook and google+.