An employment notification has been promulgated by National Defence Academy as NDA Recruitment 2016 with a view to hire eligible, suitable and dynamic Indian nationals for vacant positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Job hunters who are looking for jobs in defence sector can apply against National Defence Academy Recruitment by sending NDA Application Form in prescribed performa along with required documents as well as self attested copies of credentials as on or before the time limit which is well given below. To grab upcoming details concerning NDA Recruitment 2017 stay tuned with us, as we will shortly cover it.
Contenders who are looking for further important details regarding National Defence Academy Vacancy can take a look on lower mentioned page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying against NDA Jobs, must ensure the educational qualification criteria.
|Organization name||National Defence Academy|
|Designation Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||Check Below|
Name of Post:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Aspirants who are applying for National Defence Academy Jobs, they must have done their Intermediate from a recognized Board Or University.
Check Here: Latest 12th Pass Job
Limitations on Age:
Candidates who are applying for NDA Recruitment, they must have attained the age of 18 years and should not more than 25 years.
Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as according to norms of National Defence Academy.
Bright and motivated that get Choosed for required posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) will get a good and impressive amount of pay scale of Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- along with a grade pay of Rs.1, 900/- .
NDA Preparation Material:
|NDA Syllabus/ Exam Pattern||NDA Interview Questions And Answers|
|NDA Preparation Books||NDA Coaching Institute|
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||How To Join NDA After 12th|
Selection Criteria for NDA Vacancy:
- National Defence Academy will be going to conduct Written Test/Skill Test to appoint eligible and intelligent candidates for needed vacancies.
- So, aspirants have to perform well in Written Test/Skill Test to make their places secure in this reputed organization.
Guidelines to fill National Defence Academy Application form:
Aspirants who want to apply required following below given instructions:
- Firstly, appliers have to go on web portal of organization that is nda.nic.in.
- Once you visit the official site of National Defence Academy, you required to search for suitable link related to vacancy for which you wish to apply.
- After selecting suitable link, hit on that and go through details and guidelines provided in it with care.
- Candidates who fulfill the educational qualification and other parameters can apply.
- In this concern, aspirants need to prepare an application form stating all important details such as education, experience, name, age, contact, etc.
- Affix self attested copies of credentials and documents along with a recent passport size photograph with it.
- Lastly, submit it at the address stated in a sealed cover super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For……………..” before the closing date.
National Defence Academy,
PO NDA Khadakwasla,
Find More: Jobs in Pune
End date for sending applications: Within 21 Days from the Date of Advertisement
Aspirants can go through the below given link to get other details related to above given vacancy. You can also bookmark this page using ctrl + d key. Candidates can also follow us on Goggle Plus, Twitter and on Facebook.
NDA Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NDA Online Application Form||NDA Admit Card|
|NDA Merit List||NDA Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|