NDA Selection Procedure
NDA Selection Procedure includes written exam followed by Interview. So, candidates who have applied for NDA 2018 can get complete details from Written Exam to Interview. A gateway for candidates who are seeking for entry in Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force is NDA 2018 Exam.
National Defence Academy exam is a national level examination organized two times in a year, i.e. NDA I and NDA II. Enormous numbers of candidate have applied for NDA exam to secure their career in Indian Defence Services. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the NDA exam in various cities across the country.
NDA Merit List 2018
Once the NDA Selection Procedure 2018 will be completed then Commission will publish a merit List of selected candidates on the basis of their marks in the written test followed by SSB interviews.
To get NDA Selection Procedure Complete Details, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NDA Selection Procedure
NDA Written Examination:
According to the NDA Selection Procedure, Written Exam is the first stage for the selection of candidates under National Defence Academy Exam 2018.
- Initially candidates will have to qualify written test which will be of 900 marks comprising of Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT).
- Question asked in written exam will be of objective type in nature.
- The duration of the Written Examination will be two and half hour duration for Code 1 and Code 2.
- The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- NDA Exam 2018 will consist of two sections like Mathematics and General Ability Test
- There will be a negative marking for wrong answers.
- NDA question paper will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only
- There will be Negative Marking done for wrong answers
- Candidates qualifying the written examination will be called for Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence or Personality test.
NDA Exam Pattern:
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
NDA General Ability Test Details:
|Part B||General Knowledge||400|
You Can Also Check: NDA Exam Pattern
SSB Interview (Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test):
Those candidates who will able to qualify written examination will be called for further NDA Selection Procedure that is Interview conducted by SSB (Services Selection Board).
- For Army, Navy Wings & 10 +2 Entry Scheme candidates need to undergo Intelligence Test & Personality Test
- For Air Force Wing the candidates must attend a Pilot Aptitude Test.
- The Interview Consists both Intelligence & Personality Test
Process of Interview:
- To appear in SSB Interview Process, shortlisted candidates on the basis of NDA (I) written exam will have to register to the official website of the Army, Navy and Airforce.
- Service Selection Board will be called up the candidates and the SSB Interviews will be conducted for 5 days.
- Initially, 75% of the called up candidates will be screened out the very first day of the Interview by SSB Board and desired candidates will called up at the end of the 5 days process.
Check Here: NDA Application Form
Documents Required For Interview
- Original high school and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate.
- If the mark sheet or passing certificates were submitted in colleges or institute for higher education then candidates must bring bonafied certificate issued by the school/ colleges.
- 12th appearing candidates, also bring a bonafied certificate issued by the school stating that the candidate has appeared / is appearing in the qualifying examination.
- Risk certificate (the format will be mentioned in the call letter).
- SSB Call Letter, copy of application form.
- Twenty passport size photograph in white Shirt.
- Original and II photocopies of Any ID proof such as voter ID/Passport/DL/Pan card
Check Here: NDA Eligibility Criteria
NDA Medical Examination:
- SSB Board will soon invite the candidates for next process that is Medical Checkup.
- SSB Medical Board may consider Fitness of candidates, Temporarily Unfit or Permanently Unfit.
- Students who will fall under the category of temporarily unfit can claim to the Medical Board to re-appear later for the medical checkup after getting completely fit.
NDA Final Merit List 2018:
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the NDA Final Merit List of the candidates who are selected for the National Defence Academy.
- The NDA Merit List will be prepared by the Board on the basis of Written Test and SSB marks.
Check Here: NDA Syllabus
Candidates can fetch complete details regarding NDA Selection Procedure 2018 from Written Exam to Interview from here. You can bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D to get latest updates. You can also type your comment in below comment box for any query REGARDING NDA Selection Procedure. Our experts will try to solve out your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NDA Sample Papers||NDA Preparation Books|
|How To Prepare For NDA||NDA Exam Centers|
|NDA Officer Salary||How To Join NDA|
|NDA 2 Admit Card||NDA Cut Off Marks|
|NDA Answer Key||NDA Coaching Institute|
|NDA Age Limit||NDA NA 1 Admit Card|