Submission of NDDC Scholarship form is going to be start very soon!!! Those aspirants who want to apply against NDDC Post-Graduate Fellowship Scheme are required to go through @nddc.gov.ng and complete the submission process.
Through this scholarship scheme, Niger Delta Development Commission provides an opportunity to contenders to continue their studies from abroad. The scheme is basically released to produce top level professionals with technical manpower, capacity and expertise.
Highlights of the Page:
NDDC Foreign Post-Graduate Fellowship Scholarship 2019:
Contenders must check the essential details like scholarship amount/ important dates and requirements for Niger Delta Development Commission Scholarship 2019 before completing the submission process.
For further details about NDDC Scholarship 2019, candidates are required to look at below section of this web page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Check it out and apply against NDDC 2019 Scholarship.
Checkout: Scholarship in India
Applicants should have relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from any recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Medicine (M.sc. Public Health Excluded)
- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental Sciences
Note- It is essential that applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into a recognized university abroad.
Must Look: How To Prepare For Scholarship
- Candidates should have First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Appliers are not eligible to apply who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities.
- Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA.
- First class traditional ruler.
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service
Check Here: Scholarship For Higher Education
About NDDC Scholarship 2019:
Niger Delta Development Commission will provide relevant training and skills to Niger Deltans through Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme. The motive behind offering this scheme is to produce top level professionals with technical manpower, capacity and expertise. Contenders who want to pursue the degree programme from abroad get an opportunity through NDDC Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme.
How to Apply For NDDC Scholarship 2019?
Individuals those who want to apply against Niger Delta Development Commission Scholarship 2019 are required to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to go through the official website i.e. www.nddc.gov.ng
- Select the suitable link which is related to NDDC Scholarship Scheme 2019.
- Read the details about Niger Delta Development Commission Scholarship Scheme there.
- Fill the NDDC Scholarship form very carefully in correct manner with all details and upload necessary documents
- Successfully completed applications will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- At last, take a Print/hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for future use.
- Completed NDDC Scholarship application form should be attached with all the testimonials such as Recent passport photograph, Local Government identification letter, relevant degrees from recognized Universities, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Oversea Universities and keep it safe
Last date to apply against NDDC Scholarship: July 2019
If you want to know more about NDDC Scholarship 2019 then you may go through the Official Link. Write down your queries (if any) in mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your doubts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||List Of Scholarships|
|How to Get Scholarship||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|