National Disaster Management Authority has issued a vacancy notification related to NDMA Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Environment Specialist. Candidates who wish to get hired under this Disaster Management authority may apply for NDMA Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Includes
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for NDMA Vacancy by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Disaster Management Authority|
|Last date for receipt of application||18th April 2017|
Willing candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Environmental / Science / Ecology & Environment / Degree in Environmental Engineering.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
An applicant holding experience of at least eight years in similar assignments will be considered preferred for the post.
Selected specialist will be required to demonstrate experience and expertise in the areas of as follows:
- Environmental regulations relevant to the project;
- Environmental assessment of urban and rural infrastructure/development projects;
- Preparation and management of project specific environment management plans;
- Reasonably high level of written and oral communication skills;
Appointed applicants will be receiving suitable salary of Rs.60,000/- per month.
Candidates, who will be applying for Environment Specialist post, must attain the upper age below 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Read Below Given Articles:
How to Apply for National Disaster Management Authority Recruitment?
- Willing contenders are firstly required to log on to official website of National Disaster Management Authority that is www.ndma.gov.in.
- After that, aspirants are required to select ‘Careers’ tab located at the bottom of home page.
- Now select suitable option on the next page and now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Get a print out of application format available regarding the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Shri Ashok Sarkar,
Project Accountant & Administrative Officer,
National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP),
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA),
Government of India, Wing 14, First Floor, NDMA Bhawan,
A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Check More: Jobs in Delhi
Last date of receipt of application is: 18th April 2017
NDMA Recruitment: Official Link
For further information about NDMA Recruitment 2017 candidates may check given Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|