NDMC Recruitment 2015
New Delhi Municipal Council has published a job advertisement regarding NDMC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 10 Senior Residents posts in various specialties in medical departments. Interested job fighters may apply appearing walk-in interview on specified dates as given below:
|Posts Name||Senior Residents|
|No. Of Posts||10|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||22nd April 2015|
To get completed detailed information about NDMC Recruitment 2015 such as post’s description, salary details, and applying process etc, are well customized below in page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Departments Name||Vacancies|
|4||Obs. & Gynae||02|
- Participants, who want to make their career in medical fields by getting SR posts at NDMC Jobs, should have MBBS with PG degree / Diploma / DNB in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants must have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council and have relevant working experience.
Age Limitations As On 22nd April 2015:
Maximum age of general category candidates should be 35 years and other category aspirants will obtain relaxation in age as per organization norms.
Job appliers selected for Senior Residents posts will receive salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 6600/- with NPA + usual allowance as admissible.
From the variety of applicants, selection process will be purely based on their appearance in walk-in interview.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may appear for interview.
- Take application form from official website which is www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Fill it carefully and attach self attested copies of required and relevant testimonials headed for their qualifications.
- Along with complete application form reach at venue mentioned below on the time provided.
At office of the Director (Medical Services),
New Delhi Municipal Council, Charak Palika Hospital,
Moti Bagh - I, New Delhi – 110 021
Walk-In Interview Dates: 22nd April 2015
For more details applicants can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On