New Delhi Municipal Council has unfolded a career advertisement as NDMC Recruitment. Organization wants to recruit applicants for completing various vacant posts of junior engineer (JE) (civil), PGTI Lecturer (Various Subjects), Assistant teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Urdu) and many other positions in different disciplines. Those who are meeting the eligibility criteria of any of the above mentioned posts they may apply against NDMC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date that is well mentioned below.
|Name Of The Post||Various|
|No. of posts||81*|
|Last Date To Apply||See below|
Applying applicants may obtain Necessary information regarding NDMC Recruitment 2016 like required eligibility, age, process to apply etc., are structured below on this page for your convenience by team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details Essential Qualification:
|Name Of The Post||Essential Details||Age Limit|
|Junior engineer (civil)||Three year diploma in civil engineering||18 to 30 yrs.|
|PGTI Lecturer (Various Subjects)||Master’s degree in the subject concerned from recognized University or oriental degree in the case of PGT (Sanskrit/Hindi)/ Degree/Diploma in training/Education. (B.Ed.)||Not exceeding 36|
|PGTI Lecturer (Physical Education)||Master Degree in Physical Education|
|PGT (Informatics Practices/Computer Science)||B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/Computer Engg. Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication)|
|TGT (Various Subjects)||Bachelor’s Degree (Pass/Hons.)||Not exceeding 30|
|TGT (Modern Language)||Bachelor’s degree (Hons.)|
|Assistant teacher (Primary)||Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate with 50% marks from a recognized Board.||Not exceeding 27|
|Assistant Teacher (Urdu)|
Successfully appointed contenders will attain attractive and satisfying salary package from NDMC.
Appliers will be recruited on the basis of their performance in written exam/personal interview or any other way of selection procedure which will be decided by the selection committee of NDMC.
How to apply for NDMC Recruitment?
- Interested to apply applicants need to go through official site of NDMC that is www.ndmc.gov.in
- Then candidates have to hit on “Vacancy” tab that is available left side on the home page.
- Now on the next page appliers have to press on appropriate job link which you want to apply for.
- After pressing the above said link a new page will be opened having applying link and instructions page link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form with correct and mandatory details.
- Upload your latest scanned passport size photograph and signature if required at the time of registration.
- After completing the application form contenders need to press submit tab and take print out of submitted application form for future reference.
Last date to apply online for Guest Teachers: 22nd February 2016
Closing date of online applications for JE (Civil): 10th February 2016
Appliers, willing to apply may check the official link to acquire other information regarding NDMC Recruitment 2016. Appliers can stay connect with this page to get updated information about this recruitment or you may follow us on Google plus and facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|