North Delhi Municipal Corporation has unfolded a recruitment advertisement for NDMC Recruitment. The organization intends to appoint capable & skilled aspirants for filling up 12 JR (Junior Residents) Posts. Contenders, who are eagerly, apply for NDMC Recruitment 2015 may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date. A walk-in interview will be held on 13th October 2015. Aspirants are advised to bookmark this page for fetching latest info on NDMC Recruitment 2016 very soon.
|Name of Positions Offered||JR (Junior Residents)|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||13th October 2015|
Other appropriate details regarding NDMC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as educational qualification, age limit, salary details, method to apply etc are well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole acknowledgement before applying against this career notification.
Eligibility Criteria for NDMC Recruitment:
Applicants, who wish to apply for JR posts at NDMC Vacancy, should have MBBS degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized by MCI and registered with Medical Council Of India.
- Applying contenders’ age should not more than 30 years.
- Age Relxable is allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of New Delhi Municipal Council.
Selected job appliers for JR Posts will attain remunerations of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with gross pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates will be getting selected on the basis of their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be held on 13th October 2015.
- No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be allowable to aspirants for appearing in Interview.
How to Apply for NDMC Recruitment:
- First of all, Job finders should log on to Official Website of New Delhi Municipal Council that is www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Then go to “Vacancy” tab well furnished on left hand side of home page.
- Hit “Application are invited for a “Walk In Interview” for the post(s) of Junior Resident (Non-PG) in NDMC.” link.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application form accurately with necessary and vital details.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other relevant documents.
- Paste one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Aspirants should submit the filled application form along with all documents to the below address before starting the interview process.
- Aspirants must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at address given in official notification on pre-decided date.
At Office of the Director (Medical Services),
New Delhi, Municipal Council, Charak Palika Hospital,
MOti Bagh – I, New Delhi – 110 021
Date to Keep in Mind:
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 13th October 2015
Candidates can check Official Notice to acquire further info in concern to NDMC Recruitment 2015. We are shortly providing updates regarding NDMC Recruitment 2016 so stay in touch with us and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On