New Delhi Municipal Council has circulated a job notification for NDMC Recruitment. NDMC, a government of India Undertaking requires interested candidates for filling up 12 Senior Resident posts. Job fighters, who are willing to grab this job opportunity, may apply for NDMC Recruitment 2015 by attending Walk- In- Interview on the scheduled date. Be the first to know updated news related to NDMC Recruitment 2016 by our portal.
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacant Seats||12|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||18th August 2015|
You can read whole details regarding NDMC Jobs such as qualification, applying process etc, from the below section of this page that is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below before applying. Read complete details before applying against this notification.
NDMC Vacancy Details:
Senior Resident Posts in following discipline
- Surgery: 01 Post
- Medicine: 01 Post
- Anaesthesia: 07 Posts
- Paediatrics: 01 Post
- Obs & Gynae: 01 Post
- Radiology: 01 Post
Job seekers who are willing to apply for NDMC Recruitment should possess MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma / DNB in the concerned Specialty from the recognized university/ institution & should have valid registration with Delhi Dental Council. Candidates must not have completed 3 years Senior Residency in Government Hospital/ Recognized Institution in regular & adhoc period.
Lower Age limit of applicant should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of aspirants should be 35 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes Candidates/ OBC Candidates/ OPH candidates as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + grade pay Rs. 6600/-+ NPA + Usual allowance.
Mode of Appointment:
Eligible and keen contenders need to appear in Walk- In- Interview on below stated date and address. Final Selection of job appliers will totally depends on their performance given at time of Interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of New Delhi Municipal Council. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be allowable to aspirants for appearing in Interview.
How to Apply for NDMC Recruitment:
- First of all, Job finders should log on to Official Website of New Delhi Municipal Council that is www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Then go to “Vacancy” tab well furnished on left hand side of home page.
- Hit “Walk-in-Interview” for the Post(s) of Senior Resident in various specialities in the Department of Medical Services in NDMC.” link.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it accurately with necessary and vital details.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with marksheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other relevant documents.
- Paste one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Aspirants should bring filled application form along with all documents at time of Walk- In- Interview.
- Job hunters required to produce original documents at time of Interview for verification.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will be rejected by the duly constituted selection committee.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Office of the Director (Medical Services),
New Delhi Municipal Council, Charak Palika Hospital,
Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021.
Date to Remember:
Date of Walk- In- Interview: 18th August 2015
Reporting Time of Interview: 9:00 A.M to 10:30 A.M
Candidates can check Official Notice to acquire further info in concern to NDMC Recruitment 2015. We are shortly providing updates regarding NDMC Recruitment 2016 so stay in touch with us and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On