New Delhi Municipal Council has strewed a latest job advertisement entitled as NDMC Recruitment. NDMC Application Forms are invited by eligible Indians to fill 13 vacant positions of Junior Residents in different category. Interested job seekers may grab this wonderful opportunity against NDMC Recruitment 2017 by sending forms on or before the end date given below.
Content of the Page
Job Appliers will be selected for NDMC Jobs on the basis of their filled forms and then selected candidate will be called for written test or interview round. Eligible Indians can gain other important details and facts regarding New Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment by going through below tuned page which is well maintained by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||New Delhi Municipal Council Engineer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||Updated soon|
Junior Residents: 13
Distribution of Vacancies according to category:
- General: 07
- OBC: 03
- SC: 01
- ST: 01
- OPH: 01
Are you eligible for NDMC Jobs?
- Applying aspirants should have posse’s graduation/ Post- Graduate / diploma or its equivalent degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have relevant years of experience of few years in the relevant field (if necessary)
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Match your age limit with required:
To apply for Junior Residents positions, candidates must meet age- criteria. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of New Delhi Municipal Council.
What will be the NDMC Salary?
Assorted appliers will get an attractive salary with other perks by the concerned department of reputed New Delhi Municipal Council.
The expert committee of New Delhi Municipal Council will organize a written examination/personal interview. Candidates will be finally selected for stated positions after qualifying the selection criteria.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Procedure to fill NDMC Online Application form:
Willing aspirants for NDMC Careers can follow below stated steps to fill online application form:
- Log on to official website of New Delhi Municipal Council which is www.ndmc.gov.in
- After visiting the home page you need to follow “Quick Links” tab visible at the bottom of right side and press on “Vacancy”.
- On new window the links of various vacancies will be visible on your computer screen.
- You need to choose the suitable job link and read all the details about it.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with all details carefully in accurate manner.
- After filling correct application form, upload all the documents asked there with the application form.
- Lastly recheck the form and hit “Submit” button.
- Do not forget to retain a print out of filled for future references.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: Updated soon
Remember Important Note:
For all the reaming details about NDMC Recruitment 2017, you can check Official Link. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You Might Be Interested In:
A vacancy advertisement has been recently announced as NDMC Recruitment by New Delhi Municipal Council. Organization wants to appoint well qualified and eligible candidates for filling various Chief Engineer Jobs. Candidates who fulfill the norms must apply against NDMC Recruitment 2017 by sending application form before 16-02-2017.
NDMC RecruitmentContenders can obtain NDMC Application Form by following below mention instructions that are discussed for your ease. Don’t forget to attach the documents and testimonials with application form that are mentioned. Aspirants who are looking for more details in regard to NDMC jobs may go through below stated page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||New Delhi Municipal Council Engineer|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||16-02-2017|
Chief Engineer (Civil)
Candidates who are going to apply for this should hold Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent with 14 years experience in Civil Engineering works.
You Can Also Check: Latest Engineering Jobs
Before applying for Chief Engineer post candidates should satisfy age criteria of the organization. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
NDMC Recruitment: Get Details
Selected aspirant will get attractive and satisfying amount of salary that is Rs. 37400-67000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- (6th CPC/DTL). Other allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the norms of the New Delhi Municipal Council Engineer.
Selection of applicant will be based on filled application form and after that selected candidate will be called for written test or interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the committee. To get final selection applicant need to give its best performance.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Fill Application Form:
Follow below provided instructions:
- Firstly need to open official website of New Delhi Municipal Council that is www.ndmc.gov.in.
- After that go to “Quick Links” that is in the bottom of the home page.
- Now select “Vacancy” option from the drop-down list.
- Various job opportunities will appear, you need to select “NDMC proposes to fill-up the post of Chief Engineer (Civil) in the pay scale of Rs.37400-67000+Grade pay Rs.10000/- on deputation basis” link.
- PDF will appear, read the whole notification and proceed further.
- Download application form from the same advertisement and fill it with complete details in proper manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualifications, and others along with application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and send it to the address mentioned below.
Documents To Be Attach:
Applicants are required to attach following documents with application form:
- Bio Data in the prescribed Performa
- ACRs for the last 05 years, and
- Latest vigilance/cadre clearance
Shri Virender Singh
Director (Personnel), Room No. 5001,
Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last Date to Send Application Form: 16-02-2017
To fetch information regarding NDMC Recruitment 2017 applicant can check above provided official notification. Bookmark our web portal to get updated information regarding recruitments. You can also subscribe us for getting updates direct to your inbox and no charge will be granted.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|