Latest Update about NDMC Recruitment 2019!! New Delhi Municipal Council has released job notifications to fulfill the vacancies of Consultant/Director & Other posts. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NDMC Jobs till last date. Have a look….
|NDMC Senior Residents Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|NDMC Consultant Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|NDMC Director Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|NDMC Official Website||Press Here|
Short View of NDMC Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: New Delhi Municipal Council
- Post Name: Consultant and Director
- Last Date to Submit Form for Consultant: 15-02-2019
- Last Date to Submit Form for Director: 22-02-2019
- Walkin Interview Date for Senior Residents: 27-02-2019
- Official Website: ndmc.gov.in
Are You Eligible for NDMC Vacancies?
For NDMC Consultant Recruitment: The applicant should have retired from post of Legal Officer from Central / Govt/ State / Municipal Bodies and should have 10 years of experience and have vast knowledge & experience in the stream of law.
For NDMC Director Recruitment: Contenders should possess Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. 10 years’ experience in administration/establishment accounts maters for NDMC Vacancy.
For Senior Residents Recruitment: MBBS with PG Degree/ MD/ MS/ Diploma/ DNB in the relevant specialty from any recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
What is Prescribed Age Limit?
- For Consultant: Applicants should be below the age of 65 years for NDMC Notification.
- For Director: Upper age limit will be decided by administration of association for NDMC Recruitment Advertisement.
- For Senior Residents: maximum age limit is 35 years
What is Salary Structure?
- For Consultant: As Per Norms
- For Director: Pre-revised salary Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay 7600/-
- For Senior Residents: 7th CPC Level-11 of pay matrix on the revised Basic Pay of Rs. 67,700 + NPA+ Usual Allowances
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
What is NDMC Hiring Process?
- Scrutinizing of applications will be done and shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview for NDMC Advertisement.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of personal interview only for NDMC 2019 Recruitment.
- For Senior Residents the Organize is going to conduct Walkin Interview
How can I apply for NDMC Recruitment?
- Visit the official site: ndmc.gov.in
- Scroll down the page and hit “Vacancy” link.
- Search for “Application for appointment as consultant in NDMC” or “Applications are invited for a “Walk-In-Interview” for the post(s) of Senior Resident in various specialities in the Department of Medical Services, NDMC” or “Revised Vacancy Circular for filling up 02 posts of Directors in NDMC on deputation basis in Level-12 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix”
- Then go through the details carefully.
- Download “Bio data Format”
- Fill NDMC Application Form properly.
- Send the bio data along with the necessary documents to the respective address or appear for the Walkin Interview on the scheduled dates.
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the postal address to submit NDMC application?
Director (Personnel-I), Room No. 9001
9th Floor, NDMC Palika Kendra,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi
Q2. Which documents I have to send along with application?
Ans. Vigilance/lntegrity Clearance Certificat, Cadre Clearance and Copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
Q3. Is there any fee for NDMC Recruitment 2019?
Ans. No, appliers do not need to pay any type of fee for their application form.
Q4. What are the complete details about NDMC Senior Residents Walkin?
|Walkin Time||At 09:00 AM|
|Walkin Venue||Office of the Director (Medical Services),|
New Delhi Municipal Council,
Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh-I,
NDMC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details:
Recently, notification regarding filling up various posts of Consultant, Director and Senior Residents was published by New Delhi Municipal Council. Applications through offline mode are invited against New Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment from experienced applicants.
Applicants can follow the steps or the direct official links given here on this page and fill their application form correctly. Also, they will be required to send some documents along with the NDMC Application which are described on this page briefly.
For senior residents, individuals have to appear for Walkin Interview on 27-02-2019 along with all the important documents.
Latest Recruitment On 16-02-2019:
- TMC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 22-02-2019
- ACTREC Recruitment 2019 – Walk-In Date: 20-02-2019, 21-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 06-03-2019. 07-03-2019 & 08-03-2019
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 21-02-2019
- BITS Pilani Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 20-02-2019 & 15-03-2019
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 26-02-2019