New Delhi Municipal Council has promulgated an online jobs advertisement regarding NDMC Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to hire eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Yoga Instructor. For this concern, walk-in interview has been planned to be held on stipulated date by the organization.
Jobs seeker who are willing to grab this chance may appear for interview on the schedule date and venue that is well structured below on this page for against NDMC Jobs. Applicants may obtain necessary information regarding NDMC Recruitment 2016 which are structured below on this page for your convenience by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||New Delhi Municipal Council|
|Walk-in Date||30th May 2016|
Yoga Instructor: 06 Vacancies
- Aspirants must hold degree/Post Graduate Degree in Yoga with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University under UGC Act. OR Any Graduate from a recognized University under UGC Act with Diploma in Yoga Education/Yoga Studies/Yoga Science after graduation of at least one year duration from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Practical teaching experience in Yoga in a reputed Yoga Institute for a minimum period of one year is essential. Proficiency in Hindi and English languages and Knowledge of Computer operation and Sanskrit is desirable.
More Post Graduate Jobs:-Check Here
Latest: Graduate Job: Check Here
Age of applicants should not be more than 35 years as on date of interview. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Appointed candidates will be paid consolidated salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month which will be offered by New Delhi Municipal Council. No allowances and accommodation will be provided.
Process of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-in-interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for NDMC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply for opening by attending the Walk-in interview which is going to be held by organization on schedule date.
- Eligible candidates need to download application format from official site of organization.
- Now fill application the application form with complete information without any mistakes.
- The candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application, copies of the testimonials/certificates at the time of interview.
- The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below:
Palika Kendra Annexe,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
Latest Jobs in Delhi – Check Here
Walk-in Date: 30th May 2016
For more information about NDMC Recruitment 2016 candidates may check this Official Notification.
NDMC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|