NEET 2018 Topper
Bihar Girl Kalpana Kumari has appeared as All India Topper in NEET 2018 Exam. Kalpana Kumari has got 691 marks out of 720. Read NEET 2018 Topper, Kalpana Kumari’s (AIR 1) Marks Holder Success Story from here.
Bihar girl Kalpana Kumari has scored All India Rank (AIR 1) with 99.99 percentile in the India’s biggest Medical Entrance Exam (NEET) as well as she topped the Bihar School Examination Board.
NEET Topper 2018 Aim!!!
She regularly travelled from her hometown to Delhi to take NEET Coaching Classes and she studied approximately 12-13 hours a day, said in her Interview. Kalpana Kumari wanted to be a doctor from a very early age and now her aim is to pursue MBBS.
Kalpana Kumari likes playing badminton, at the time of her NEET Exam Preparation days; she only focused on her studies. Scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com to read the NEET 2018 Topper Success Story.
Check Here: NEET Books
NEET 2018 Topper
NEET 2018 Topper Interview:
How are you feeling now and how will you celebrate your success?
- Thank you so much! It was not at all expected. I thought that I will make it to top 5 but never expected that I was going to score AIR 1.
- After 2 days of declaration of NEET 2018 Result, I got to know that I have also topped the Bihar Board 12th Examination.
- It is just an amazing feeling and I am letting the feeling just seep in.
Tell us about yourself and your family background?
- My father is a lecturer at Mahatma Budha Teachers Training College, Sitamarhi and my mother is a teacher in my home district.
- My brother is studying at IIT, Guwahati and my sister studied at NIT and now she is serving in the defence services.
- My parents and siblings were always there to give me good support and each of them had been a great instance for me to look up to and achieve my goal.
What motivated you to continue medicine as a career?
- I just wished to become a doctor when I was a child. There are a lot of people in India who cannot even afford medical treatment.
- This motivated me to become a doctor and for me, it is not just a profession but a service for our society.
- My family and siblings always supported me even if I didn’t perform well in exams.
Check Here Important- Tips to Manage Stress
What is your overall and subject-wise NEET 2018 Topper Marks?
Have you appeared in any other Medical Entrance Exam?
- I have appeared for AIIMS and JIPMER. JIPMER was okay but I don’t think AIIMS went that well as the paper was very lengthy.
- I didn’t realize the time in NEET but for AIIMS I feel I needed more time.
Did you engage in Your Hobbies at the time of preparations?
- I was never into anything in particular apart from studies.
- The only social media website that I have used was to video call my parents.
- I like playing Badminton but during my preparation days, I didn’t play it.
Which factors would you attribute this success to?
- I believe all the credit goes to my parents and family.
- They have been there with me in each step of my life and never allowed me to doubt myself.
Also Check- Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Your Dream College for Medical Course?
My dream college is AIIMS, New Delhi, but I am not sure about the AIIMS entrance exam results. With NEET, I would like to join Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Where do you see yourself in next 10 years?
- My goal was to score well in NEET. So, I never decided what to do after that besides taking admission in a good college.
- Although, I believe I will choose MS in Cardiology.
Do You Know? How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
NEET 2018 Topper Marks:
Kumari secured 691 marks out of 720, out of which she got 171 of 180 marks in Physics, 160 of 180 in Chemistry and 360 of 360 in Biology, thus securing 99.99 per cent overall.
|Name of Subjects||Marks|
|Physics||171 of 180|
|Chemistry||160 of 180|
|Biology||360 of 360|
NEET 2018 Topper List:
|NEET Topper 2018 List||Marks||Percentile||NEET All India Rank List 2018 (AIR)|
|Agrawal Krishna Ashish||685||99.999449||7|
|Ankadala Anirudh Babu||680||99.999134||8|
|Ramneek Kaur Mahal||680||99.999134||10|
|Ritwik Kumar Sahoo||676||99.998976||13|
|Onteru Venkata Sai Harsha Vardhan Reddy||675||99.998189||14|
|Sahil Sachinbhai Shah||675||99.998189||15|
|Tanuj Jatin Presswala||675||99.998189||18|
|Gunjan Atul Gattani||675||99.998189||21|
|AADITYA Vasudev Aggarwal||675||99.998189||23|
|Shilok Viral Patel||673||99.998110||24|
|Mohammedanas Mohammedyunus Memon||671||99.997559||26|
|Aadhya Akshya Joshi||671||99.997559||27|
Check Here- NEET Online Mock Test
There are only 14 girls in top 50 NEET Rank Holders. The pass percentage of boys and girls in the NEET exam is almost equal (approximately 56%). Out of the 5,53,849 boys who appeared for the exam 3,12,399 have qualified and out of the 7,16,072 girls who appeared for the exam.
Total 4, 02,162 have qualified in the exam. If applicants have any query regarding NEET 2018 Toppers, then drop the comment in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEET Counselling||NEET UG Syllabus|
|NEET Eligibility Criteria||NEET PG Exam Pattern|
|Top NEET Coaching Centres||NEET Result|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET PG Syllabus|
|Medical Exam Preparation Books||Medical Entrance Exams|
|NEET Cut Off||NEET Attempts Limit|