NEET Admit Card
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released NEET Admit Card for the entrance test which is scheduled to be held on 6th JAN 2019. Download NEET PG Admit Card by going through the below mentioned direct link. Apart from it, contenders can follow given guidelines to download NEET Exam Hall Ticket 2019 from nbe.edu.in.
NBE NEET PG 2019 Overview
- Name of the Organization: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- Name of the Examination: National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test – Post Graduate (NEET-PG)
- Purpose of Conducting Exam: Admission to MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Availability of Information Bulletin: 02-11-2018
- Online submission of application form Last Date: 22-11-2018
- NBE NEET PG Exam Date: 06-01-2019 @ 12:00 Noon to 7:00 PM
- NBE Candidate Care Support: 02-11-2018 to 31-01-2019: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- NEET Admit Card Status: Available
- NEET PG Result Date: 31-01-2019
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for providing admission to MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses. Applied students are suggested to download their NEET Hall Ticket to get entry into the examination hall.
NEET Admit Card 2019
Way to Download NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- Log on to the official portal of National Board of Examinations (NBE) i.e. nbe.edu.in
- Hit “NEET-PG” tab at the home page.
- On this new page, you have to follow “here to login and download your hall ticket” link.
- Then enter asked details to download NEET Hall Ticket.
- Hit “Login” tab and NEET 2019 Admit Card will show at your computer screen.
- Download NEET PG 2019 Admit Card and take a print out of NEET NBE Admit Card.
Download NEET Admit Card
|NEET PG Admit Card 2019||Download Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Admission Brochure||Download PDF|
|NBE NEET PG 2019 Dates||Check Here|
|NEET PG Admit Card Notice||Check Here|
|NEET PG Change Password||Check Here|
|NBE Official Website||Check Here|
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
- There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
- The examination comprises of 300 Multiple Choices.
- Single correct response questions in English language only.
- Time allotted is 3hr 30 min.
- The question paper shall be divided into 3 parts (Part A, B and C) each containing 50, 100, 150 MCQs respectively.
|Correct Response||4 marks|
|Incorrect Response||1 mark shall be deducted|
More Links Related To NEET
|NEET 2019||NEET Eligibility Criteria|
|NEET Syllabus||How to Prepare For NEET|
|NEET Counselling||NEET PG Application Form|
NEET Admit Card Related FAQ’s
Question1.What is NEET PG 2019?
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
- NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India
Question2.What is the scope of NEET PG 2019?
Answer: It is used to get admission to Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma Courses for the academic session 2019 that will include:
- All India 50% quota seats (all States except Jammu & Kashmir)
- State quota seats. (including the state of Jammu & Kashmir)
- All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses.
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG for 2019 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Question3.What Should Candidates need to carry with NEET Admit Card 2019?
Answer: Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents-
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test centre
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs**(must be original, valid and non-expired): PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photograph).
Question4. What is NEET PG Exam Scheme 2019?
Answer: Allocation of time for the NEET-PG 2019 shall be as follows:
|Activities||Session (3:30 PM to 7:00 PM)|
|Allow Candidates to enter|
the examination centre and
commence Biometric Registration
|Entry closes at Examination Center||03:00 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||03:15 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||03:20 PM|
|Exam Start Time||03:30 PM|
|Exam End Time||07:00 PM|
Question5. Is There Any Assistance For NEET Admit Card Queries?
Answer: Candidates having any query regarding exam or while downloading NEET 2019 PG Admit Card they may use given helpline for the grievance:
- Helpline Number: 1800 266 7075 (Toll Free)
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.nbe.edu.in
NEET Admit Card Details Will Be Available On This Page Time To Time, So Be In Touch With Us By Pressing CTRL + D To Bookmark Us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On