NTA NEET Application Form
NEET is conducted by National Testing Agency for candidates looking admissions in BDS/ MBBS Courses. To appear in NEET 2020, applicants need to register themselves by filling NEET Application Form 2020. NEET Online Registration Process has been done. Check complete procedure How to Fill NEET Application Form, Last Date etc through this page.
NEET UG May 2020 Exam Postponed due to COVID-19!!!
National Testing Agency has postponed NEET (UG) May 2020 examination which was held on 3rd May 2020 due to COVID-19 epidemic. The organization will now conduct the examination in the last week of May 2020. Exact dates will be published depending on the current situation.
Press Here: NEET (UG) May 2020 Exam Postponement Notice
Correction facility in the particulars of online application has been again started from 01-04-2020 to 14-04-2020.
Press Here: Correction Facility in NEET (UG) May 2020 Notice
Short View of NTA NEET Application Form 2020:
|Name of Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Online Submission of Application Form||02-12- 2019 to 06-01-2020 (Extended)|
|Last date of submission of application fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI||02-12- 2019 to 07-01- 2020 (Extended)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||15-1- 2020 to 31-1-2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||27-03-2020|
|Date of Examination||03-05-2020|
|Declaration of Result||04-06-2020|
NEET Application Form 2020
Q. How to Apply NEET Application Form 2020?
- First of all, candidates must have to visit official website that is ntaneet.nic.in for NEET Application Form Login.
- Then on home page, you need to hit “Fill Application” tab.
- On next page, read all instructions carefully to fill NEET Registration Form 2020.
- Now fill the NEET Registration Form with complete information and press on “Proceed” button.
- After successful filling NEET Online Registration Form, candidates need to Fill NEET Online Application Form with personal details, contact details, domicile, qualification, guardian details and other required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format along with NEET Application Form.
- Check specifications of Photograph and Signature for NEET Application Form.
- After that make the payment of NEET Application Form fee through proper mode.
- Candidates can submit their NEET Application Form fee online, using their Debit/Credit/ Net Banking or E- challan of SBI bank
- Candidates must download and save the NEET Application Form fee slip once the transaction is made
- At last, recheck the details in filled in NEET 2020 Application Form and submit it within given time period.
- Candidates must NEET Application Form 2020 download and take a print out of filled in form till NEET Application Form Date.
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
Q. What is NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020?
Indian citizens, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and foreign nationals are eligible to appear for NEET 2020.
- Candidates who want to participate in this NEET 2020 examination they must have passed or appearing in the 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Those applicants who have done Intermediate, Pre-degree Examination in Science, Pre-professional, Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English, B.Sc. can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- General category candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in P, C, B together in 10+2 examination while the Reserved category candidates will have to obtain 40% marks minimum.
Age Limitation (Revised):
Petitioners / candidates who are 25 years of age and above shall be entitled to apply and appear in the NEET (UG) 2020 examination. Candidates who have attained 17 years of age are eligible to fill NEET Application Form.
The date of birth to be entered in the NEET 2020 Application Form should be same as in Class 10th certificate.
Check NEET Related Links:
|NEET Result||Get Details|
|NEET Admit Card||Get Details|
|NEET Login||Get Details|
|NEET Counseling||Get Details|
|NEET Question Paper||Get Details|
|NEET Syllabus||Get Details|
|NEET Cut Off||Get Details|
|NEET College Predictor||Get Details|
|NEET Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|NEET Mock Test||Get Details|
|NEET Books||Get Details|
|How to Prepare For NEET||Get Details|
|NEET Coaching||Get Details|
|NEET Eligibility||Get Details|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Get Details|
|NEET Official Website||Press Here|
Q. What is NEET Application Form Fees?
Candidates who are willing to apply for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test thy must have to pay the following amount of NEET Application Form 2020 fee.
|Category||NEET Application Form Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400||Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150 (750+1400)|
Q. How to Pay NEET Application Form Fee?
Candidates must have to make the payment of NEET Application Form fee through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking/ UPI/ e-wallet of various service providers.
Q. What is NEET Admission Process 2020?
Candidates will be selected to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses to government and private medical colleges of the country on the basis of their marks and rank obtained in NEET Examination followed by Counseling Procedure. Candidates must have to perform well in the examination to get admission in top college.
Check Here List Of: Medical Entrance Exams in India
Q. What is New in NEET Exam Pattern 2020?
- Total 180 questions.
- Exam Mode: Online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question / Marks|
|Physics||45 / 180|
|Chemistry||45 / 180|
|Botany||45 / 180|
|Zoology||45 / 180|
|Total||180 / 720|
Q. Is There Any Change In Syllabus For NEET 2020?
The Central Board of Secondary Education has confirmed that there is no change in the syllabus of NEET 2020. The syllabus for NEET 2020 is exactly the same as that of NEET 2019.
Due to some controversies spread, the stress of the students had reached at the peak level. To keep this point in mind, the CBSE has released a notification regarding the NEET Syllabus. Students can check this notification from its official notification also.
Read This: How Do Toppers Study?
Q. What is NEET 2020 Seat Matrix?
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level examination in which seat reservation is provided to the different candidates as per their categories:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
Q. What is NEET 2020 Exam Centres (Expected)?
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Gwalior||Ranga reddy|
Check This: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
NEET Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates who are going to fill NEET Application Form will be able to download the NEET Admit Card The admit card will be released soon in the 1st week of April 2020.
- The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc.
NEET Answer Key 2020:
Contenders who will appear in the exam can download their answer key within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode on the official website. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
NEET Result 2020:
After the exam, authority will release the NEET Result via online mode on the official website. You can easily check your results by entering roll number and other required details. More details about the result will be available on the official web portal after the exam.
NEET Cut-Off 2020:
Cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination. Students who will be appeared in the exam can check the NEET Cut off in the month of June 2020. The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 45% for general-PH and 40% marks for reserved categories.
NEET Counselling 2020:
Students will be able to participate in the Counselling Process according to their rank. You are required to follow the given steps in order to take participate in NEET:
- NEET Application Form 2020
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Round 1 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS) (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
- Result declaration of round-1 counselling.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- After 1st round, Publication of vacant seats available.
- Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
- Round 3 Seat Allotments Begins (MBBS/ BDS).
- Result of Round 3 Counselling and reporting dates.
Must Know: Documents Required For Counselling
NEET Exam Application Form 2020:
NEET Online Application Form has been available. To fill the Application Form of NEET, candidates must be eligible and must have all the documents that are required for NEET Apply Online.
Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates regarding NEET Application Form 2020 Last Date, Way to fill NEET Online Form etc. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option for Application Form for NEET.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|