NEET 2018 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to release NEET Notification soon in order to fill NEET 2018 Application Form. Candidates who wish to get admission to MBBS and BDS programmes in top medical colleges they must participate in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to conduct National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for those candidates who are willing to avail this chance. Candidates who have the required eligibility criteria can get the exam date and other details through the CBSE NEET 2018 Notification which is well provided on this page. Willing candidates can apply for CBSE NEET UG PG Login through online mode by filling NEET 2018 Application Form on or before the last date that is well mentioned below.
Information Available On This Page:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is an entrance test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education every year on national level. This examination is conducted for the medical students who are willing to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses. Those aspirants who want to participate in NEET Exam can download their NEET 2018 Application form and submit it with the help of the underneath stated procedure. Interested candidates can check more details about NEET 2018 Application Form by going through the below section of this page provided by recruitmentresult.com.
NEET 2018 Application Form
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018|
|Last Date to fill form||Check Below|
NEET Seat Matrix:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level examination in which seat reservation is provided to the different candidates as per their categories:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Medical College?
- Candidates who want to participate in this examination they must have passed or appearing in the 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Those applicants who have done Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science/ Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English/ B.Sc. can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- General category candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in P, C, B together in 10+2 examination while the Reserved category candidates will have to obtain 40% marks minimum.
Applying contenders must have completed 17 years of age and their upper age should not be exceeding by 25 years as on the date of examination. Candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST category will get the relaxation of 5 years in upper age.
2018 NEET application form Fee:
Candidates who are willing to apply for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test thy must have to pay the following amount of application fee.
|Category||Application Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400||Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150 (750+1400)|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to make the payment of application fee through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking/ UPI/ e-wallet of various service providers.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Candidates will be selected to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses to government and private medical colleges of the country on the basis of their marks and rank obtained in NEET Examination followed by Counseling Procedure. Candidates must have to perform well in the examination to get admission in top college.
NEET Exam Pattern:
- of Question: Total 180 questions.
- Exam Mode: Online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Method to fill NEET Application Form:
Candidates can fill online application form by following some simple steps given in this section:
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbseneet.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the “Online Services” section and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Read the complete instructions carefully and press on “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET(UG), 2017” button.
- Now fill the registration form with complete information and press on “Proceed” button.
- After successful registration, candidates need to Fill NEET Online Application Formwith personal details, contact details, domicile, qualification, guardian details and other required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- After that make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last, recheck the details in filled in form and submit it within given time period.
- Candidates must NEET application form 2018 download and take a print out of filled in form for future use.
CBSE NEET 2018 Important Dates:
|NEET 2018 application form release||Last week of December 2017|
|Last date for NEET 2018 application form||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to NEET application form 2018 fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
NEET Admit Card 2018:
Candidates who are going to fill NEET 2018 Application Form will be able to download the NEET Admit Card 2018. The admit card will be released soon in the 1st week of April 2018. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to download their admit card from the Official website of NEET before 20 days from exam in order to avoid last days rush.
Check Out Here: NEET Hall Ticket
NEET Answer Key 2018:
Contenders who will appear in the exam can download their answer key within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode on the official website. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged.
Download Here: NEET Answer Key
NEET Result 2018:
After the exam, authority will release the NEET Result via online mode on the official website. You can easily check your results by entering roll number and other required details. More details about the result will be available on the official web portal after the exam.
You Can Also Check: NEET Result
NEET Cut-Off 2018:
Cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination. Students who will be appeared in the exam can check the NEET Cut off in the month of June 2018. The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 45% for general-PH and 40% marks for reserved categories.
NEET Counselling 2018:
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. You are required to follow the given steps in order to take participate in NEET:
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Round 1 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS) (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
- Result declaration of round-1 counselling.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- After 1st round, Publication of vacant seats available.
- Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
- Round 3 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS).
- Result of Round 3 Counselling and reporting dates.
Press Here To Get Details On: NEET Counselling
Candidates can check more details of NEET 2018 Application Form by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Medical Entrance Exams Books|
|Career In Medical Field||Top Medical Colleges In India|
|NEET SS Notification||Top Universities in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|