NEET Application Form 2018
Last date to log in and fill up NEET Application Form 2018 ends with a shocking revelation. This time more than 13 lakhs students have registered themselves to appear in NEET 2018 Examination. Previous year score of candidates registered was around 11 lakhs that means 02 lakh more students have apply online than previous year.
According to the NEET UG Notification, there are 60,000 seats in MBBS and BDS programmes for which the examination is going to be held on 06-05-2018 at various exam centers across India. This time the complexity level of examination will be tougher than before. Candidates have to give their best to qualify the exam and grab the seat.
The first NEET Examination as held in the year 2013. There are many states that declared NEET Examination compulsory for students willing to get admission in Medical Courses. Central Board of Secondary Education NEET Examination has decreased the extra pressure from students, who had to participate in a number of entrance exams at national and state level separately earlier.
Those aspirants who want to participate in NEET Exam must submit online application form before the last date mentioned below. The complete procedure of online submission have been discussed in beneath segment of this page i.e. recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now: NEET Login
NEET Application Form
Latest Updates!!! There are lots of controversies regarding the eligibility, syllabus, upper age limit, exemption to states and so on. Well, here, we have come for you to remove all the confusion by providing important information regarding same.
Is There Any Change In Syllabus For NEET 2018?
The Central Board of Secondary Education has confirmed that there is no change in the syllabus of NEET 2018. The syllabus for NEET 2018 is exactly the same as that of NEET 2017.
Due to some controversies spread, the stress of the students had reached at the peak level. To keep this point in mind, the CBSE has released a notification regarding the NEET Syllabus 2018. Students can check this notification from its official notification also.
Can Open School Students apply for NEET 2018?
Earlier, the Medical Council of India, MCI had declared ineligible to apply for NEET 2018 of NIOS students. But after the approaching of National Institute of Open Schooling to the Ministry of Health and asked to look in this matter. The MCI has conformed to NIOS students eligible to apply for NEET Exam 2018.
In How Many Set The NEET Exam Will Be Held This Year?
CBSE has conformed to Supreme Court that this year, there will only one question paper set for NEET candidates. The Board told a Bench comprising Justices Arun Mishra and F.A. Nazeer that earlier students were allowed to take NEET in 10 languages, including Hindi and English.
In the wake of the issues in NEET 2017, the apex court had cited this as an ‘illogical practice’ to which the Board has agreed for one question paper which would be translated into different languages.
Get Here: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Is There Any Change In Exam Pattern Of NEET 2018?
No, there is no change in NEET Exam Pattern 2018. The exam will be held through offline mode as earlier. There is no suggestion or notification of changing the examination pattern of NEET 2018. Students should keep this point in mind only that all the question papers of NEET 2018 in all languages (English, Hindi and all regional languages) would be the same.
NEET Seat Matrix:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level examination in which seat reservation is provided to the different candidates as per their categories:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Medical College?
- Candidates who want to participate in this examination they must have passed or appearing in the 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Those applicants who have done Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science/ Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English/ B.Sc. can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- General category candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in P, C, B together in 10+2 examination while the Reserved category candidates will have to obtain 40% marks minimum.
Applying contenders must have completed 17 years of age and their upper age should not be exceeding by 25 years as on the date of examination. Candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST category will get the relaxation of 5 years in upper age.
Check Also: NEET Eligibility Criteria
NEET application form Fee:
Candidates who are willing to apply for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test thy must have to pay the following amount of application fee.
|Category||Application Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400||Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150 (750+1400)|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to make the payment of application fee through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking/ UPI/ e-wallet of various service providers.
Get Now: Best NEET Preparation Books
Candidates will be selected to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses to government and private medical colleges of the country on the basis of their marks and rank obtained in NEET Examination followed by Counseling Procedure. Candidates must have to perform well in the examination to get admission in top college.
NEET Exam Pattern:
- Total 180 questions.
- Exam Mode: Online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Check In Detail;
Method to fill NEET Application Form:
Candidates can fill online application form by following some simple steps given in this section:
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbseneet.nic.in
- Now press the “Bulletin – 2018 (English)” link from Download section and read the complete instructions carefully.
- On the home page, go to the “Online Services” section and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the registration form with complete information and press on “Proceed” button.
- After successful registration, candidates need to Fill NEET Online Application Formwith personal details, contact details, domicile, qualification, guardian details and other required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- After that make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last, recheck the details in filled in form and submit it within given time period.
- Candidates must NEET application form 2018 download and take a print out of filled in form for future use.
NEET 2018 Application Form >>>>> Apply Here
Get Here >>>> NEET 2018 Notification
CBSE NEET 2018 Important Dates:
|CBSE NEET UG 2018||Dates|
|Application form submission in online mode begins||08-02-2018|
|Application form submission in online mode ends||09-03-2018|
|Schedule for successful Payment of online fee||08-02-2018|
|Last Date of Payment Fee||10-03-2018|
|Date of NEET Entrance Test||06-05-2018|
|Admit Card issue date||Before the 10-15 Days of Examination|
|Date of exam||10/05/2018|
|Result declaration date||1st week of June 2018|
|First round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||12/06/2018 – 24/06/2018|
|Last date of joining after first round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||03/07/2018|
|First round of state counselling||25/06/2018 – 05 /07/2018|
|Last date of joining after first round of state counselling||12 /07/2018|
|Second round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||06/07/2018– 12 /07/2018|
|Last date of joining after second round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||22 /07/2018|
|Second round of state counselling||15/07/2018– 26/07/2018|
|Last date of joining after second round of state counselling||03/08/2018|
|Mop up round of counselling for state||04 /08/2018-08 /08/2018|
|Last date of joining after mop up round in state||12 /08/2018|
|Forwarding list of students in orer of merit, equalling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges by the counselling authority for state||13 /08/2018|
|Mop up round of counselling for Deemed, CI||12/08/2018– 22 /08/2018|
|Last date of joining after mop up round in deemed, CI||26 /08/2018|
|Forwarding list of students in orer of merit, equalling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges by the counselling authority for deemed, CI||27 /08/2018|
|Last date of joining in state||18 /08/2018|
|Last date of joining in deemed, CI||31 /08/2018|
NEET Admit Card 2018:
Candidates who are going to fill NEET 2018 Application Form will be able to download the NEET Admit Card 2018. The admit card will be released soon in the 1st week of April 2018.
The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc.
Candidates are advised to download their admit card from the Official website of NEET before 20 days from exam in order to avoid last days rush.
Check Out Here: NEET Hall Ticket
NEET Answer Key 2018:
Contenders who will appear in the exam can download their answer key within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode on the official website. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged.
Download Here: NEET Answer Key
NEET Result 2018:
After the exam, authority will release the NEET Result via online mode on the official website. You can easily check your results by entering roll number and other required details. More details about the result will be available on the official web portal after the exam.
You Can Also Check: NEET Result
NEET Cut-Off 2018:
Cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination. Students who will be appeared in the exam can check the NEET Cut off in the month of June 2018. The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 45% for general-PH and 40% marks for reserved categories.
NEET Counselling 2018:
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. You are required to follow the given steps in order to take participate in NEET:
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Round 1 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS) (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
- Result declaration of round-1 counselling.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- After 1st round, Publication of vacant seats available.
- Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
- Round 3 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS).
- Result of Round 3 Counselling and reporting dates.
Press Here To Get Details On: NEET Counselling
Candidates can check more details of NEET 2018 Application Form by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On