NEET Application Form 2019
National Testing Agency has released the notice regarding Removal of Upper Age Limit and Extension of Date for filling online NEET Application Form. Last date for filling up online application form has been extended by one week i.e. from 30-11-2018 to 07-12-2018.
NEET 2019 is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, a national level entrance test conducted for medical & dental students. Check entire process of CBSE NEET 2019 Application Form, NEET Exam Dates 2019 etc from here.
Latest Update on 03-12-2018
NEET Age Limit & Last Date Has Been Changed-Apply Till 07-12-2018
National Testing Agency has extended the NEET Apply Online Last Date. Now applicants can fill the NEET Online Application Form on or before the new last date that is 07-12-2018. Aspirants must submit the fee from 01-12-2018 to 08-12-2018 (through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI or e-challan.
Candidates who are 25 years of age and above shall be entitled to apply and appear in the NEET (UG)-2019 examination. Applicants who born on or before 31.12.2002 can apply for NEET UG Notification.
NEET Application Form Last Date Has Been Extended-Check Here!!!
Applicants can submit the NEET 2019 Application Form from 30-11-2018 to 07-12-2018 and you can pay fee from 01-12-2018 to 08-12-2018 (through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI or e-challan.
Candidates have to give their best to qualify the exam and grab the seat. The complete procedure of NEET Application Form 2019 have been discussed in beneath segment of this page i.e. recruitmentresult.com. Have a look for NEET Notification 2019 Details!!!
NEET Application Form 2019
NEET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Events||NEET Application Form 2019Dates (Announced)|
|NEET Application Form 2019 Releases on||01-11-2018|
|NEET Application Form submission last date (Extended)||From 30-11-2018 to 07-12-2018|
|Last date to pay the NEET Application Form fee||From 01-12-2018 to 08-12-2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|NEET Admit card available||15-04-2019|
|NEET Exam date||05-05-2019|
|NEET Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of NEET Result||05-06-2019|
|NEET Counselling 2019 begins||2nd week of June 2019|
Check Here List Of: Medical Entrance Exams in India
For the year 2019, National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to start free coaching for the NEET aspirants. NTA will designate the Training Practice Centres (TPCs) to teaching centres for providing free coaching to the medical aspirants. Now, have a look on required eligibility criteria given below to fill NEET Application Form 2019.
Indian citizens, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and foreign nationals are eligible to appear for NEET 2019.
- Candidates who want to participate in this NEET 2019 examination they must have passed or appearing in the 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Those applicants who have done Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science/ Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English/ B.Sc. can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- General category candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in P, C, B together in 10+2 examination while the Reserved category candidates will have to obtain 40% marks minimum.
Age Limitation (Revised):
Age Limit Has Been Changed Now!!! Petitioners / candidates who are 25 years of age and above shall be entitled to apply and appear in the NEET (UG)-2019 examination. Candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST category will get the relaxation of 5 years in upper age. The date of birth to be entered in the NEET 2019 Application Form should be same as in Class 10th certificate. Accordingly the eligibility conditions regarding age limit is revised as under:
|For Candidates Of||Existing Age Limit||Revised Age Limit|
|Unreserved category (UR)||Born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002||Born on or before 31.12.2002|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||Born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002|
Check Also: NEET Eligibility Criteria
NEET application form Fee:
Candidates who are willing to apply for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test thy must have to pay the following amount of NEET Application Form 2019 fee.
|Category||Application Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400||Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150 (750+1400)|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to make the payment of NEET Application Form fee through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking/ UPI/ e-wallet of various service providers.
NEET Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses to government and private medical colleges of the country on the basis of their marks and rank obtained in NEET Examination followed by Counseling Procedure. Candidates must have to perform well in the examination to get admission in top college.
NEET Exam Pattern:
- Total 180 questions.
- Exam Mode: Online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question / Marks|
|Physics||45 / 180|
|Chemistry||45 / 180|
|Botany||45 / 180|
|Zoology||45 / 180|
|Total||180 / 720|
Check In Detail:
NEET Registration Statistics:
|NEET Exam Year||Number|
|2016 (Phase I)||6,67,637|
|2016 (Phase II)||4,38,867|
Is There Any Change In Syllabus For NEET 2019?
The Central Board of Secondary Education has confirmed that there is no change in the syllabus of NEET 2019. The syllabus for NEET 2019 is exactly the same as that of NEET 2018.
Due to some controversies spread, the stress of the students had reached at the peak level. To keep this point in mind, the CBSE has released a notification regarding the NEET Syllabus 2019. Students can check this notification from its official notification also.
Can Open School Students apply for NEET 2019?
Earlier, the Medical Council of India, MCI had declared ineligible to apply for NEET 2019 of NIOS students. But after the approaching of National Institute of Open Schooling to the Ministry of Health and asked to look in this matter. The MCI has conformed to NIOS students eligible to apply for NEET Exam 2019.
Is There Any Change In Exam Pattern Of NEET 2019?
No, there is no change in NEET Exam Pattern 2019. The exam will be held through offline mode as earlier. There is no suggestion or notification of changing the examination pattern of NEET 2019. Students should keep this point in mind only that all the question papers of NEET 2019 in all languages (English, Hindi and all regional languages) would be the same.
Get Here: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
NEET Seat Matrix:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level examination in which seat reservation is provided to the different candidates as per their categories:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Medical College?
NEET 2019 Exam Centres:
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Gwalior||Ranga reddy|
Method to fill NEET Application Form:
Candidates can fill NEET Application Form 2019 by following some simple steps given in this section:
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbseneet.nic.in to fill CBSE NEET Application Form 2019
- Now press the “Bulletin – 2019 (English)” link from Download section and read the complete instructions carefully.
- On the home page, go to the “Online Services” section and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the NEET registration form with complete information and press on “Proceed” button.
- After successful registration, candidates need to Fill NEET Online Application Form with personal details, contact details, domicile, qualification, guardian details and other required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- After that make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last, recheck the details in filled in CBSE NEET 2019 Application Form and submit it within given time period.
- Candidates must NEET application form 2019 download and take a print out of filled in form for future use.
Hit Here For: NEET New Registration
Hit Here For: NEET Candidate Login
NEET Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates who are going to fill NEET 2019 Application Form will be able to download the NEET Admit Card The admit card will be released soon in the 1st week of April 2019.
- The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc.
- Candidates are advised to download their admit card from the Official website of NEET before 20 days from exam in order to avoid last days rush.
NEET Answer Key 2019:
Contenders who will appear in the exam can download their answer key within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode on the official website. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged.
NEET Result 2019:
After the exam, authority will release the NEET Result via online mode on the official website. You can easily check your results by entering roll number and other required details. More details about the result will be available on the official web portal after the exam.
NEET Cut-Off 2019:
Cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination. Students who will be appeared in the exam can check the NEET Cut off in the month of June 2019. The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 45% for general-PH and 40% marks for reserved categories.
NEET Counselling 2019:
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. You are required to follow the given steps in order to take participate in NEET:
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Round 1 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS) (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
- Result declaration of round-1 counselling.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- After 1st round, Publication of vacant seats available.
- Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
- Round 3 Seat Allotments Begins (MBBS/ BDS).
- Result of Round 3 Counselling and reporting dates.
Press Here To Get Details On: NEET Counselling
Candidates can check more details of NEET 2019 Application Form by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for NEET||How to Get Free College Education|
|Top NEET Coaching Centres||NEET Online Mock Test|
|NEET Rank Predictor||Education Loans for Students|
|Medical Entrance Exams Books||Top Medical Colleges In India|