NEET abbreviated as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. On successfully completion of exam, execution of NEET Counselling 2016 will be taking place on the basis of the ranks obtained by the qualified candidates in NEET UG exam. This entrance exam was held for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses in the session 2016-17 on Sunday, the 24th July, 2016. For Counseling Dates, Status, Procedure, please go through the complete page. For getting upcoming details on NEET Counselling 2017, contenders must frequently visit this web portal, as we will be updating the same very shortly.
Qualified candidates need to attend the counseling as per the schedule. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Counseling will be finished as soon as all the vacant seats are filled up. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed the entire acknowledgement regarding details of NEET Counseling such as NEET Couselling Dates, documents to be carried etc on this page below….Please have a glance below on this page.
- Online Self Declaration of the candidates will be verified at the time of counseling and if found to be false at any time, the candidature/admission of such candidates shall be cancelled.
- Applications are invited by the admitting authorities for counseling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank.
- Marks obtained in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test are the only source of admission to MBBS / BDS Courses within the respective categories.
- Merit List for Counseling under 15% All India Quota The merit list of the eligible and successful Candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats will be prepared by the CBSE on the basis of score obtained in the NEET – 2016.
Counselling Procedure in Details: Check Here
NEET Counseling Procedure:
Step 1:Online Registration
- Initial step of counseling process for all eligible candidates is to go for the online registration through www.mcc.nic.in which can be fulfilled by entering requisite information like name, date of birth, NEET 2016 roll number, application number, etc. in relevant fields.
- Candidates who are already registered can participate in counseling by entering their log in id and password.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking Of Choices
- While filling the registration form aspirants are required to fill their choices for courses and medical and dental colleges by hitting on save button. Once the choice is locked and saved by candidates they cannot be either changed or unlocked.
- On selection, candidates must lock their choices for final selection.
- NEET 2016 mock counseling / indicative seat allotment will be done where choices submitted by the candidates will be processed during the counseling period of round-1 and indicative seat will be displayed which will be available at that point of time.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Candidates will be allotted the seats in Round 1 of counseling on the basis of their rank and opted choice for medical and dental colleges
Step 4: NEET 2016 counseling Round 1 Result Publish
Publishing of first round of counseling will be taken place on 28th August. Result will have the detail of medical and dental colleges allotted to candidates as per their choice and rank.
Step 5: Reporting to Allotted Medical / Dental College
On the basis of result of first round of counseling candidates have to report at the medical college allotted to them within the given dates to complete admission formalities.
Get Details: Documents Required For Counselling
2nd Round of NEET Counseling 2016:
Round second of counseling will be only an up-gradation of choice selected in first round. No new registration and choice submission will be made in this round. Choices for medical and dental colleges opted at round 1 will be further processed for allotment of seats. Counseling round 2 Result will be declared on 12th September. Candidates are required to submit fresh choices online from September 9 to 10, 2016.
Candidates taking part in second round of online allotment will have to submit fresh choices during choice submission period and lock the choices during period of locking. There will be no indicative allotment in second round of counseling. Choices locked by the candidates would be processed and result will be published.
Read This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Schedule for Online Counseling (Allotment Process) For NEET (All India Quota) UG (MBBS/BDS) Seats – 2016:
|Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||22nd August to 25th August, 2016 (Registration will be open up to 05:00 PM of 25th August 2016 only)||4 Days|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking||26th August, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 26th August, 2016)||1 Day|
|Process of Seat Allotment Round 1||27th August, 2016||1 Day|
|Round 1 Result Publish||28th August, 2016||1 Day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against 1st Round||29th August to 3rd September, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 3rd September, 2016)||6 Days|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2)||9th September 2016 to 10th September 2016||2 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||11th September, 2016||1 Day|
|Round 2 Result Publish||12th September, 2016||1 Day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||13th to 20th September, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 20th September, 2016||8 Days|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||September 20, 2016 (After 05:00 pm)||–|
Read Also: Counselling Schedule Notification
Note: You may check this Official Link for getting more detailed facts about NEET Counselling 2016 – 2017.
Candidates are advised to visit our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. You can also obtain other information by joining us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On