MCC (Medical Council Committee) is responsible for organizing NEET Counselling process. NEET is a premier national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses granted by various government and private medical colleges of India. Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for organizing NEET examination. After declaration of result, it will begin CBSE NEET Counselling from the first week of July 2018. We are listing all details about NEET Counselling 2018 including NEET (UG) Counseling Dates, seat allotment process & others.
|Over-view of Page:|
Counselling procedure will be organized through online mode by Medical Council Committee. All medical institutions accept National Eligibility Entrance Test score to provide admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Counselling process for 15% All India Quota and 85% State Quota seats will be conducted separately in all medical & dental colleges. To get more details about NEET Counselling 2018, have a glance on below of page tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should be an Indian Citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Applicants should have passed 12th class from recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects and must secured minimum of 50% marks in 12th class.(40% marks in case of reserved category contenders).
- Age of aspirants should be between 17 to 25 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. Age relaxation of 5 years will be granted to reserved category candidates as per rules of government.
Read Also: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Online Registration:
- At first & foremost, you may do the registration by visiting official portal cbseneet.nic.in Choose link regarding NEET seat allotment & Counselling. Without doing registration, you will not be able to fill the college and course choice.
- Unique User ID & Password will be generated & sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number after completion of registration procedure.
- With generated user ID and password, you may proceed to next stage.
Step 2: Submission of Choice & Locking:
At next stage, aspirants have to fill the choices of course and colleges as per preference. You need to press on ‘Save’ button to lock filled choices. Once the choice is locked and saved by you, no changes will be made. On selection, candidates must lock their choices for final assortment.
Step 3 Seat Allotment Result:
Authorities will declare seat allotment result after few days of the choice locking. You may access allotment result. Besides this, you may get SMS or email concerning allotment of course & college. The seats will be allotted based on your preference.
Step 4 Modify and Lock:
Those who do not satisfy with the allotted seats can modify the choices by login to official website. Subsequent to modification, you have to lock the choices again.
Step 5 Reporting to Allotted College:
After allotment of seats, you need to report to allotted college for confirmation of seat. You need to pay initial fee to confirm the seat. Complete all admission formalities by reaching college.
Step 6 Second Round of Counselling
In case, you do not fulfill allotted seats criteria, then proceed for next session of counselling.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
NEET Admission 2018:
After completion of NEET centralized online counseling process, you need to report the allotted college within time. You need to report the concerned colleges along with allotment letter. Carry required documents in original with one set of photocopy along with letter. After submission of fee, your admission process is completed.
Documents Required for NEET 2018 Counselling Process:
- 10th and 12th class Mark sheets
- 10th and 12th class Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Rank Card of NEET 2017
- Two Passport Sizes photograph similar to that affixed on the NEET 2017 Application Form
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Counselling Letter issued by NEET Authority
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
NEET 2018 Counselling Schedule:
|Events||NEET Counselling Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||1st week of July 2018|
|Closing of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||2nd week of July 2018|
|Choice filling and locking|
|Process of seat allotment round 1|
|Result of round 1||3rd week of July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Within 7 days of allotting college|
|Exercising of choices and locking(Round 2) & New Registration||1st week of August 2018|
|Process of seat allotment round 2|
|Result of round 2||2nd week of August 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Within 8 days of allotting college|
|Transfer of vacant seats to state quota||3rd week of August 2018|
Contenders may hit on its Official Link to get more details about NEET Counselling 2018. Stay in touch with us for getting further updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEET Application Form||NEET Result|
|NEET UG Syllabus||NEET Eligibility Criteria|
|NEET Exam Pattern||NEET Online Mock Test|
|Top NEET Coaching Centres||NEET Books|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET Hall Ticket|