NEET MDS Admit Card
NBE NEET MDS 2020 is scheduled to be held in First Week of January 2020. It is expected that NEET MDS Admit Card will be issued in Third Week of December 2019 at its official website. Candidates can download NEET MDS Hall Ticket using their Login ID and password. Check NEET MDS Entrance Exam Admit Card details here.
Short View of NEET MDS Admit Card 2020:
- Name of Conducting Body: National Board of Examinations New Delhi
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
- NEET MDS 2020 Last Date: 03rd Week of November 2019
- NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date: First Week of January 2020
- NEET MDS Admit Card Date: Third Week of December 2019
- NEET MDS Result Date: January 2020
- Official Website: natboard.edu.in
NEET MDS Admit Card
NEET Master of Dental Surgery Admit Card is an important document and should be carried on the day of examination. Applicants are required to follow below provided steps to download NEET Admit Card MDS from official website.
How to Download NEET MDS Exam Admit Card?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is nbe.edu.in.
- From the homepage, select the “NEET MDS” Tab.
- Then on next page, select and hit appropriate link related to NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card.
- Afterwards, NEET MDS Call Letter page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now enter your Log in Credentials like your Id and password to get NEET MDS Admit Card 2020.
- After logging in to your account press “Submit” tab
- Your NBE NEET MDS Hall ticket will appear on your screen.
- Download Admit Card of NEET MDS and take a print out of it.
- And Bring NBE NEET MDS Admit Card at the time of examination.
Check NEET MDS Related Links:
|NEET MDS Result||Get Details|
|NEET MDS Syllabus||Get Details|
|NEET MDS 2020||Get Details|
|Official Website||Get Details|
What is New in NEET MDS Exam Pattern 2020?
- NEET MDS is an online computer based test of 180 minutes (3 hrs.) duration. It will be held in single day & single session only.
- Total of 240 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam. For every correct response, 1 mark will be given.
- There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempt questions.
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Mode|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Types of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Total Questions Asked||240 multiple choice question with four options each|
|Total Marks||960 marks|
|Medium of Questions Asked||English language only|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for every correct answer|
-1 mark for a wrong attempt
0 mark for the unanswered question
Must Know: How to Reduce Negative Marking
What to Carry With NEET MDS Entrance Admit Card?
Candidates are required to carry the following document along with them to NEET MDS exam centres 2020. Any candidate without any of the following documents will not be allowed to take the exam.
|Voter ID card|
|Aadhaar card (with photograph)|
|Original NEET MDS 2020 hall ticket|
Important Instructions for Applicants:
- At the day of Examination, candidates must bring printed copy of NEET MDS Admit Card with photo pasted on it.
- Without the NEET MDS Admit Card, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Also, contenders have to carry photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SDC/DCI registration which will be retained by the test centre.
- Contenders must bring valid ID Proof which is original, valid and non-expired.
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
NEET MDS Admit Card Download Here:
National Board of Examinations New Delhi will issue NEET MDS Entrance Exam Hall Ticket in Third Week of December 2019 at its official website. Those applicants who are going to take part in exam may download NEET MDS Admit Card 2020 from this page when it will be issued officially.
Subscribe to our free mail service for latest updates and information. If you have any suggestions or query about the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Master of Dental Surgery Admit Card 2020, do comment in the below given comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible regarding NEET MDS Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Techniques To Prepare for Exam||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How To Find Online Study Material|
|How To Score Good Grades||Tips To Create Study Guide|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Prepare For Online Exam|