NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 soon for the coming National Eligibility Entrance Test MDS. Candidates can download the NEET MDS DEC 2018 Exam Hall Ticket from the direct link given here.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS is going to be conducted by the National Board of Examinations on 14-12-2018. Through NEET MDS 2018, candidates will get admission in postgraduate dental programmes in various institutes or colleges.
NEET MDS Exam Hall Ticket
NEET MDS Hall ticket is available now on the official website of National Board of Examinations that is nbe.edu.in. Candidates have to enter their Id and password to download the NBE NEET MDS Admit Card.
Candidates can collect more information about the NEET MDS Admit Card for the DEC 2018 Exam by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NEET MDS Admit Card
How to download the NEET MDS Admit Card?
Candidates can follow below given steps to download the National Eligibility Entrance Test MDS Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of National Board of Examinations that is nbe.edu.in.
- From the homepage, select the “NEET MDS” Tab.
- Now enter your Log in Credentials like your Id and password.
- After logging in to your account, select the link related to “NEET MDS Admit Card 2019”
- Your NBE NEET MDS Hall ticket will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- After downloading the admit card, Paste your photograph of 35×45 mm specification on it.
Download here: NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
Specifications of the photograph
- A photograph of minimum 35X45 mm.
- The photograph must have 75% coverage of face and head of the candidate.
- At the bottom of the photo, name and date of taking photograph should be mentioned.
- Photograph should be taken in a white/ very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper.
You Can Also Check: Best NEET Preparation Books
Documents to be carried
At the day of Examination, candidates must bring printed copy of Admit Card with photo pasted on it. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Also, contenders have to carry photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SDC/DCI registration which will be retained by the test centre. Contenders must bring valid ID Proof which is original, valid and non-expired.
Get Here: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Exam Scheme for NEET MDS 2019
NEET MDS 2019 is an online computer based test of 180 minutes (3 hrs.) duration. It will be held in single day & single session only. Total of 240 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam. For every correct response, 1 mark will be given. There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempt questions.
Check In Detail: NEET Exam Pattern
Important Books for NEET MDS 2019
|Name of book||Author|
|Gateway to AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam Review||Neeraj Wadhawan|
|Dental Pulse NEET Supplement||Gyanander Attresh & M. Swapna K. Satheesh Kumar Reddy|
|Current Dental Examinations||R Goyal|
Want to Know? How to Prepare For NEET
Important Dates for NEET MDS 2019:
|NEET MDS 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available|
|Examination Date for NEET MDS 2019||14-12-2018|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of January 2019|
Candidates can collect more information about the NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 by going to this Official Link. Subscribe to our free mail service for latest updates and information. If you have any suggestions or query about the NEET MDS Admit Card 2019, do comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top NEET Coaching Centres||NEET Online Mock Test|
|NEET MDS||NEET MDS Result|
|CBSE NEET Application Form||NEET Rank Predictor|
|NEET Eligibility Criteria||NEET Result|
|NEET Counselling||NEET Login|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||Strategies To Improve Memory|