NEET MDS 2020
NEET MDS 2020 Application Form will be available online in Last Week of October 2019. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NEET MDS till 03rd Week of November 2019. More details about NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date, NEET MDS Registration etc are given below.
Overview of NEET MDS 2020:
- Name of Conducting Body: National Board of Examinations New Delhi
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
- NEET 2020 MDS Notification Date: October 2019
- NEET MDS 2020 Last Date: 03rd Week of November 2019
- Exam Date: January 2020
- Official Website: edu.in
NEET MDS Important Dates 2020:
|Events||NEET MDS Dates|
|NEET MDS Notification Date||October 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||Last Week of October 2019|
|NEET MDS Apply Online Last Date||03rd Week of November 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||December 2019|
|NEET MDS Mock Test||December 2019|
|NEET MDS Exam Date||January 2020|
|Declaration of Result||January 2020|
|Availability of NEET MDS Rank Card||February 2020|
|Release of NEET MDS Merit List||February 2020|
|Merit List of 50% AIQ Seats||February 2020|
|Starting Date of NEET MDS Counselling||March 2020|
Q1. What is NEET-MDS?
NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various Post Graduate MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948. NEET-MDS is a single window entrance examination for Dental PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses.
Check Here: All Medical Entrance Exams
Q2. What is NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria 2020?
- Applicants should possess Degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by the University or Institution and must be registered with the State Dental Council.
- The Candidate must have undergone a One-Year Internship at a recognized Dental College.
- All India 50% Quota Seats for MDS Courses (except Jammu and Kashmir).
Q3. What is Application Fee?
- For General Category is Rs 3750/-
- For Reserved Category is Rs 2750/-.
- Application/Registration fees will be submitted via online gateway by using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking.
Check Here: How to Pay Fees Online?
Q4. What is NEET 2020 MDS Admission Process?
Admission will be done on basis of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and Counselling. Candidates who have been shortlisted on the Merit List will be called out for the counseling round.
Q5. What is New in NEET MDS Exam Pattern 2020?
|Mode of Exam||The NEET MDS Exam is conducted online (Computer Based Test)|
|No of Questions||There will be a total of 240 Questions.|
|Exam Duration||The Total Time Duration of the Examination is 3 Hours.|
|No of Parts||The Exam Paper comprises of two parts – Part A and Part B.|
|Type of Exam||The Format of the Questions is Multiple Choice Objective Based Questions.|
|Marking Scheme||There is Negative Marking for every wrong answer. That means there is 25% of negative marking for incorrect answers.|
|Total Marks||Total Marks allotted in NEET MDS Exam 2020 is 960 marks.|
|Medium of Exam||The Medium of the Examination is in English only.|
Q6. How to Fill NEET MDS Online Registration Form?
For NEET MDS Registration:
- Log on to the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in
- From the home screen appeared above hit on NEET MDS
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with various links ad information regarding the Examination and a dialog box as:
- If you are an existing user then enter your credentials in the second dialog box and log on to the application window
- If you are a new user then hit on Hit here tab to fill NEET MDS Registration Form
- From the next screen appeared hit on Proceed Tab
- From the next screen appeared again hit on Proceed tab
- Once you hit the NEET MDS Online Registration Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up the all the details like your name , personal information etc online form
- Afterwards hit on the “submission”
- Now you will receive your candidate ID
- Now a POP UP box will come out with the message that you are successfully registered
- Now set your password for the NEET NDS Log In Account
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
NEET MDS Application Form:
- Use the Log In ID and Password and then hit on the Log In Tab
- Now the NEET MDS Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- If you need to update or change any details then it can be done using ‘Edit’ button.
- Now complete the qualification details and hit on Save and Proceed tab
- Now the second phase of registration process is completed
- The third step is choosing the city
- Select the test city
- The next step is payment of application fees
- Pay the application fees amount and confirm your payment
- At last hit on the final submission tab
- Now take a print out of filled up NEET MDS Online form and keep it safe for further usage
Check NEET 2020 MDS Related Links:
|NEET MDS Result||Get Details|
|NEET MDS Syllabus||Get Details|
|NEET MDS Admit Card||Get Details|
|Official Website||Get Details|
NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card:
Participants who will participate in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will have to bring Hall Ticket. The Call Letter will appear on the Official Website of National Board Of Examinations from1 or 2 weeks before the examination. After downloading Admit card participants are advised to check details carefully.
NEET MDS Answer Key:
The authorities of National Board Of Examinations will issue the Answer Key PDF after at least 4 days of Examination. Participants who will participate in the Examination may download the Examination Solution PDF from the official website.
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
NEET MDS 2020 Result:
After conducting MDS NEET Examination, the authorities of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will issue the Scorecard. National Board of Examinations New Delhi will issue the Results on their official site.
NEET MDS Cut Off Marks 2020:
|Category||Cut-Off Percentile||Cut-Off Scores|
|General Category (UR)||50%||233 Marks|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||40%||204 Marks|
|PH Candidates||45%||219 Marks|
NEET MDS Syllabus 2020:
NEET MDS 2020 Syllabus consist topics and questions of BDS standard. NEET 2020 MDS Syllabus covers all subjects/syllabus of BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
Get Here: Entrance Exam Syllabus
NBE NEET MDS 2020 Details:
The National Board of Examinations conducts the NEET 2020 MDS every year for admission to MDS Courses offered in various Government, Private, and Deemed Colleges across the country. To apply for exam, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria
No other Entrance Examination is valid for the admission to the MDS Courses as per the Dentist Act, 1948. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about NEET MDS 2020, NEET MDS 2020 Preparation etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|