NEET MDS 2019
NEET MDS Exam Date has been announced by the National Board of Examinations New Delhi!! NEET MDS Exam Notification will be issued in the month of October 2018. Candidates interested to appear in NEET MDS 2019 Entrance Exam may apply by submitting MDS NEET Application form before last date.
NEET MDS Application Form Last Date
Candidates who fulfill required NEET MDS 2019 eligibility criteria can only apply for NEET MDS 2019 Notification. Check NEET MDS Eligibility, Exam, pattern syllabus, applying procedure, imp dates etc. from below stated page.
Apply for NEET MDS 2019
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery is single window entrance examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations New Delhi for admission to Dental PG courses at state or institution level.
To avail more details, Candidates may also go through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com as all the details regarding the NEET MDS 2019 are well mentioned here.
NEET MDS 2019
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) MDS 2018|
|Applying Mode||Online only|
|NEET MDS 2019 Registration starts||Last week of October 2018|
|NEET MDS 2019 online registration close||Last week of November 2018|
NEET MDS Eligibility Required:
Candidates who are interested in appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, they must have passed Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree examination from a recognized institute of India. Along with qualification candidates must have completed compulsory training of 12 months in rotation or practical training on or before March 31 of the year of admission and also must be registered with Dental Council of India or State Dental Council.
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
NEET MDS Application fees:
- 2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates)
- 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates)
Application/Registration fees will be submitted via online gateway by using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking.
- NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various Post Graduate MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948.
- NEET-MDS is a single window entrance examination for Dental PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses as per Dentists Act, 1948.
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Number of questions||240 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
|Syllabus||Question paper will be of BDS standard and will cover all subjects taught during BDS programme|
Subject-Wise Distribution Of Questions for NEET MDS 2019
|Subject||Subject Wise Weightage In|
NEET- MDS (in numbers)
|General Anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|General Pathology and Microbiology||14|
|General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||14|
|Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||15|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||15|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||14|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||14|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||14|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||14|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||14|
|Public Health Dentistry||14|
Note: Application forms CANNOT be submitted in offline / printed copy by post.
NEET MDS Syllabus 2019
NEET MDS 2019 syllabus consist topics and questions of BDS standard. NEET MDS Syllabus 2019 cover all subjects/syllabus of BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
How to Submit NEET MDS 2019 Application Form
NEET MDS Registration:
- Log on to the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in
- From the home screen appeared above hit on NEET MDS
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with various links ad information regarding the NEET MDS Examination and a dialog box as:
- If you are an existing user then enter your credentials in the second dialog box and log on to the application window
- If you are a new user then hit on Hit here tab
- From the next screen appeared hit on Proceed Tab
- From the next screen appeared again hit on Proceed tab
- Once you hit the NEET MDS Online Registration Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up the all the details like your name , personal information etc NEET MDS 2019 online form
- Afterwards hit on the “submission”
- Now you will receive your candidate ID
- Now a POP UP box will come out with the message that you are successfully registered
- Now set your password for the NEET NDS Log In Account
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
NEET MDS Online Application Form:
- Use the Log In ID and Password and then hit on the Log In Tab
- Now the NEET MDS 2019 online application form will appear in front of you
- If you need to update or change any details then it can be done using ‘Edit’ button.
- Now complete the qualification details and hit on Save and Proceed tab
- Now the second phase of registration process is completed
- The third step is choosing the city
- Select the test city
- The next step is payment of application fees
- Pay the application fees amount and confirm your payment
- At last hit on the final submission tab
- Now take a print out of filled up NEET MDS Online form and keep it safe for further usage
Documents to be prepared before filling up the online registration form:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID :ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background
- Image of signature
- Image of thumb impression
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Centers
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test MDS is going to held in the following then centers, at the time of filling up applications candidates can choose any of the following centers.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card:
Participants who will participate in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will have to bring NEET MDS Hall Ticket. The NEET MDS Call Letter will appear on the Official Website of National Board Of Examinations from1 or 2 weeks before the examination. Participants who will not carry their National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Admit Card will not be permissible to participate in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. After downloading the NEET MDS 2019 Examination Admit card Participants are advised to check the following:
- Name of Contender
- MDS NEET 2019 Examination Date
- MDS NEET Examination centre name
- Aspirant Roll no
- MDS NEET Application Form Number
- Participants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Aspirant’s Photograph etc.
Check Out: Entrance Exam in India
NEET MDS Answer Key:
The authorities of National Board Of Examinations will issue the NEET MDS PDF after at least 4 days of Examination. Participants who will participate in the Examination may download the MDS NEET Examination Solution PDF from the official website. After releasing the MDS NEET answer key the National Board Of Examinations – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test authorities will issue the NEET MDS 2019 Result
NEET MDS 2019 Results:
After successfully organizing the MDS NEET Examination, the authorities of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will issue the NEET MDS Scorecard. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test authorities will issue the NEET MDS Results on their official site. Participants who will give the NEET MDS Examination Papers may download their NEET MDS Merit List from the official website. Those Participants whose names will participate in the NEET MDS 2019 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the NEET MDS Counseling Session.
NEET MDS 2019 Counselling:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Counselling Process will be conducted for those Participants who will participate and qualify in the entrance Examination. MDS NEET Counselling Process is the last round which Participants have to attend to complete the MDS NEET Admission Process. On the basis of Participant’s NEET MDS Rank seats are allotted and the Process of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test admission gets completed
NEET MDS 2019 Important Dates
|Releasing of Official NEET MDS Notification||Last week of October 2018|
|Starting of NEET MDS 2019 Online registration||Last week of October 2018|
|Last date of NEET MDS Registration Notification||Last week of November 2018|
|NEET MDS 2019 Exam date||14-12-2018|
|Declaration of Result|
Last week of January 2019
Get Here: Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
NEET Exam Synopsis:
|Purpose of Examination||Qualifying cum Ranking Examination for admission to MDS courses|
|Pattern of Examination||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) with single correct response|
|Number of Questions||240|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Syllabus||As specified by Dental Council of India Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007|
|Mode of Conduct||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Criteria for passing the examination||Minimum percentile of 50 in the examination for General Category,|
40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC Category and 45 percentile for PWD (PH) Category
|Application Fees||Rs. 3750 for Gen/OBC and Rs. 2750 for ST/SC/PwD/PH|
|Online Registration||October last week to December first week, 2017*|
|Online Exam||January 7, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||By January 31, 2017|
|Seat Allotment||Merit Based Counselling conducted as per applicable regulations|
|Reservation of seats||As per applicable guidelines or Regulation or Government Policy|
NEET MDS 2019 Contact Information
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
(Ring Road) New Delhi-110029
Official Website: neetmds.nbe.edu.in
Phone Number: 1800111700
Candidates willing to avail further details about the NEET MDS 2019 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates who are satisfied with the details given here on this page may bookmark it by using CTRL+d tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On