NEET PG Application Form 2019
NEET PG Exam Date is scheduled to be held on 06-01-2019. National Board of Examinations (NBE) will release NEET PG Application Form 2019 in the Last week of October 2018. Those who want to get admission in Post Graduate courses, must can apply for NEET PG JAN Exam Notification
As per NEET PG Exam Notification, those who get registered can only participate in NEET PG Entrance Exam. So, must apply by NEET Post Graduate Application Form 2019 before 4th week of November 2018. Details such as NEET PG Eligibility, Imp dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc is provided below have a look
Submit your NEET PG Application Form Online 2019
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate 2019 is a national level examination managed by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for providing admission students to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses.
Applicants, must check complete requisites details needed for NEET PG Application Form 2019 from this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NEET PG Application Form
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate 2019|
|Starting date of NEET PG Application Form 2019 process||Last week of October 2018|
|Last date NEET PG 2019 Online Application Form||4th week of November 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date 2019||06-01-2019|
NEET PG Application Form 2019 Instructions
- NEET PG 2019 Registration Process will be started from last week of October 2019.
- Candidates will fill & submit NEET PG Online form till fourth week of November 2019.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory for NEET PG 2019 Application Form.
- NEET PG Application Form 2019 cannot be submitted in offline/printed copy by post.
- Upload scanned Photograph, Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- As per NEET PG Notification, candidates will not allow submitting more than one application.
- Take a printout copy of NEET Post Graduate Online Application Form 2019 for further references.
Eligibility Criteria Required For NEET PG 2019
Candidates are advised to satisfy eligibility criteria to apply against National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is well structured below for the easiness of the appliers:
Nationality: First of all, candidates are informed that only Indian nationals can apply for NEET PG 2019 Notification.
Qualification Required: Applicants must hold a MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
Internship: Candidates should have completed one year of internship or likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates who have studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for this quota.
Read Also: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
NEET PG Exam Pattern
- Mode:The exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Session:The examination will be organized on a single day in a single session.
- Number of Questions:In the examination, total 300 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Medium:The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Duration:The duration of the exam will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme:For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking:There will be 25% (one mark) negative marking in the wrong answer.
Check Updated: NEET PG Exam Pattern
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
Check Here: Top 15 NEET Coaching Centres
NEET PG Syllabus
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Syllabus will be approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India as there are various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. It includes topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Students must prepare well from the NEET Sample papers, previous year papers which will help you in getting the concept of question that are asked in examination. Start preparation and get good marks in the said entrance exam.
Check Updated: NEET PG Syllabus
NEET PG Admit Card 2019
National Board of Examinations (NBE) will issue the Hall Ticket in the last week of December 2018. Candidates can get their NEET PG Admit card by using registration number or password. Candidates have to affix their latest passport size photograph in the space given in the admit card.
NEET PG Result 2019
Soon after completion of Exam, National Board of Examinations (NBE) will issue results in the fourth week of January 2019 at official website. Candidates can download their result through online mode by entering their roll number and date of birth as no NEET PG scorecard will be sent to candidates through offline mode.
NEET PG Counselling 2019
Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India will organize centralized counselling for 50% AIQ seats however concerned State Medical Directorate/Counseling authority(s) of the State/UT will hold admission process for state quota seats.
Candidates who qualify exam will participate in counselling process and choose choices of colleges & courses as per their rank or preferences later on seats will be allotted to accordingly.
Procedure to Fill NEET Registration Form 2019:
Candidates are advised to follow below given instructions to fill National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test application form:
- First of visit the official website of Board that is nbe.edu.in
- Now select ‘NEET PG’ which is located at the middle of the home page.
- After that you have to select the “Information Bulletin” link which is visible left side of the page.
- Read the NEET Notification carefully till end and after that revisit the previous page and select “Hit Here” link under “New Registration” section.
- before proceeding to fill the Application form, applicants must the information carefully and then hit on the “Proceed” button
- Fill NEET PG Application form carefully.
- After that hit on the “Save & Exit” button
- Now applicants need to pay application fee and select the city
- After that you have to upload required documents/certificates.
- At last, select submit tab and take a print out of it for future use
- After that applicants will get the Candidate ID and password.
- Now you need to login the account by entering necessary details like candidate ID, Password.
- Then hit on the “Log In” button
Aadhaar Card is Mandatory for filling NEET Application form:
NEET PG 2019 Exam Centres:
NEET PG 2019 Imp Dates
|Availability of NEET PG Information Bulletin||Last week of October 2019|
|NEET PG Online Registration Starts||Last week of October 2019|
|Last Date for NEET PG 2019 Online Registration||4th week of November 2019|
|Demo Test Available||3rd week of December 2019|
|Admit Card Release NEET PG||Last week of December 2019|
|NEET PG Exam Date 2019||06-01-2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration|
4th week of January 2019
Candidates can get other related details regarding NEET PG Application Form 2019 from this Official Site link and stay tuned for regular updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE NEET Application Form||NEET Counselling|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET Result|
|NEET Hall Ticket||NEET UG Syllabus|
|NEET Super Speciality||Top 100 Medical Colleges In India|