NEET PG Application Form
NEET PG Online Registration will be started from 1st Week of November 2019. Willing applicants can fill NEET PG Application Form till the 03rd Week of November 2019. National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts NEET PG Exam every year in month of January. Check NEET PG Login, Process, Important Dates etc from this page.
Short View of NEET PG Application Form 2020:
|Name of Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Opening Date to Fill NEET PG Online Form||1st Week of November 2019|
|NEET PG Application Form Last Date||03rd Week of November 2019|
|Last date for payment of application fees||03rd Week of November 2019|
|Form Correction Dates||Within 15 days of last date for one week|
|Release of NEET PG Admit Card||04th Week of December 2019|
|NEET PG 2020 Exam date||01st Week of January 2020|
|Declaration of NEET PG Result||04th Week of January 2020|
NEET PG Application Form
List of Documents Needed During NEET PG Application Form:
The details in NBE NEET PG Application Form should match with the documents as they will be verified later. A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature as per the specifications are also required.
- MBBS Degree / Primary Medical Certificate
- MCI/SMC Registration Details
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) details.
- ID proofs – Aadhaar Card,, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Passport and Driving License
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s Scanned Signature
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Details of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
How to Fill NEET PG 2020 Application Form?
Step 1: NEET PG Registration:
- First of visit the official website of Board that is natboard.edu.in
- Go to “Quick Links” and hit “NEET PG” tab for NEET PG Apply Online.
- After that you have to select the “Information Bulletin” link.
- Read the NEET Notification carefully till end and after that revisit the previous page and select “Hit Here” link under “New Registration” section.
- Enter required details in NEET PG Online Registration Form.
- After successfully entering all details in NEET PG Registration Form hit on Submit tab.
- Candidate will receive a User ID and password on the registered email address
Step 2: NEET PG 2020 Application Form:
- Registered Users hit on ‘Applicant login’ to fill Online Application Form.
- Hit on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and fill the following details.
- Fill NEET PG Application form carefully.
- After that hit on the “Save & Exit” button
Step 3: Submission of NEET PG Application Fee:
- Now applicants need to pay NEET PG Online Application Form fee and select the city
- Candidate can pay fee through online mode using Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Download the NEET PG Application Form PDF after successful payment of application fees.
Must Know: How to Pay Fees Online
Step 3: Upload Documents/ Signature/ Photograph:
- After that you have to upload required documents/certificates along with Application Form of NEET PG.
- Specifications are provided below on given table.
|Size||less than 80kb||less than 80kb|
|Scanner dpi||200 dpi.||200 dpi.|
|Other||Colour with white background||Clear, without any overwriting, within a box of 6x3cms On a white paper|
Step 3: Final Submission of NEET PG 2020 Application Form:
- At last, check form at once and select submit tab.
- Take a print out of NEET PG Application Form NBE for future use
Check NEET PG Related Links:
|NEET PG Admit Card||Get Details|
|NEET PG Syllabus||Get Details|
|NEET PG Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
What is NEET PG Application Form Fee?
Applicants are required to pay fee of Rs. 3750/- (and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates) and should be remitted online only through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Internet banking.
|General / OBC||3750/-|
NEET PG Application Form 2020:
NEET PG 2020 Exam will be held by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). This is a national level entrance test held every year to register the applicants into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses at all private medical colleges and universities.
As per NEET PG Exam Notification, those who will register can only participate in NEET PG Entrance Exam. So, must apply by NEET Post Graduate Application Form 2019 before 03rd Week of November 2019.Check NEET PG Application Form Date from here.
Admission will be provided to the candidates who will qualify the entrance test by scoring the qualifying marks. Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about NEET PG Application Form Download.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|