NEHU Admission 2015
North-Eastern Hill University is going to uncovered a notice as NEHU Admission 2015 for the aspirants who want to take admission in this university. Applicants who are interested must fill the application form and check the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply below.
This university offers Honours Degree Course as well as General Degree Course. Application forms for session 2015 are invited by the university which will be available from April 2015. Other appropriate details about this advertisement like Eligibility and procedure to apply are stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
NEHU Eligibility Criteria
Students should have passed the 12th with a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned elective subject. A student shall also be required to have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
Application Fee (Approx)
- For General Courses: such as M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. / MLISc. / M.Ed. / M.Phil / Ph.D.: Rs. 200/-for General category
- For Professional Courses: such as Law/B.Tech./Management: Rs. 600/- for General category
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will be provided Reduction by 50% in fee.
- Fee may be deposited by Banker’s Cheque /Demand Draft in favour of “North-Eastern Hill University”, Shillong.
- Applicants who are interested to apply they must fill the application form which can be downloaded from the official website of the University i.e. www.nehu.ac.in
- A printed copy of the form can also be purchased at Shillong from the ‘Reception Counter’ or at Tura from the ‘office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor, NEHU’.
- Application form complete in all respect should be submitted at the respective departments offering the course within the given time to apply.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
Note: for further details may visit the Official Link.