NEHU Admission 2015
North-Eastern Hill University is going to uncovered a notice as NEHU Admission 2015 for the aspirants who want to take admission in this university. Applicants who are interested must fill the application form and check the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply below.
This university offers Honours Degree Course as well as General Degree Course. Application forms for session 2015 are invited by the university which is available on the official website. Other appropriate details about this advertisement like Eligibility and procedure to apply are stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
PH.D. PROGRAMME IN :
- Information Technology (IT)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
NEHU Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech programme: Candidates who are applying for the B.Tech programme they must have done Intermediate in science stream or its equivalent from any recognized Board having secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical vocational subjects (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates) (b) A candidates must have valid positive JEE (Main) score.
B.Tech. Lateral Entry Admission:
Contenders should have 3 years Diploma in Engineering from following disciplines: ECE/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Medical Electronics/ Information Technology/ CSE having secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate through a minimum of three years of institutional study after class 10/SSLC examination
B.Sc. in Electronics/ Mathematics/Physics having secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized institution having Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech. in respective stream or MCA or M.Sc. in concerned field having secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates. GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
For Ph.D in Law:
Candidates must secured 55% (for General candidates) and 50% (for SC/ST candidates in LL.M.
- Prospectus with prescribed application forms can be obtained in person from the Receptionist, Administrative Building, Permanent Campus, Shillong – 793022
- from the office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor, NEHU, Tura Campus, Tura-794002 during office hours on payment of `.600/- and `.300/- (for SC/ST category) through University Challan
- can be downloaded from the University Website www.nehu.ac.in and payment should be through e-challan
nehu.ac.in Application Form Procedure
- Applicants who are interested to apply they must fill the application form which can be downloaded from the official website of the University i.e.www.nehu.ac.in
- A printed copy of the form can also be purchased at Shillong from the ‘Reception Counter’ or at Tura from the ‘office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor, NEHU’.
- Application form complete in all respect should be submitted at the respective departments offering the course within the given time to apply.
|The last date for submission of application form according to the courses|
|B.Arch. / MCA / Master of Agri business Management & Food Technology||15th May, 2015|
|B.Tech. / M.Tech. / and for Ph.D. Programmes in Information Technology (IT)/Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) & Nanotechnology||12th June, 2015|
|B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)||12th June, 2015|
|LL.M.||10th August, 2015|
|Ph.D. in Law||29th April, 2015|
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Career Success Strategies|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Colleges in India||How Do Toppers Study?|