NEHU Admission 2014
North-Eastern Hill University has uncovered a notice as NEHU Admission 2014. Applicants who have desire to get admission in this university may fill application form.
Application forms for session 2014 are invited by the university. Eligibility and procedure to apply are stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
It offers Honours Degree Course as well as General Degree Course. Gathered all information is furnished below.
Name of Organization
North-Eastern Hill University
NEHU Shillong Eligibility criteria
Students should have passed the 12th with a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned elective subject. A student shall also be required to have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- For General Courses such as M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. /MLISc./ M.Ed. / M.Phil/Ph.D.: Rs. 200/-for General category
- For Professional Courses such as Law/B.Tech./Management: Rs. 600/- for General category
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will be provided Reduction by 50% in fee.
- Fee may be deposited by Banker’s Cheque /Demand Draft in favour of “North-Eastern Hill University”, Shillong.
- Application form may be downloaded from the official website of the University (www.nehu.ac.in).
- A printed copy of the form can also be purchased at Shillong from the ‘Reception Counter’ or at Tura from the ‘office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor, NEHU’.
- Application form complete in all respect should be submitted at the respective departments offering the course within the given time to apply.
For Foreign students:
Application for different courses/programmes may be sent directly at:
“The Dean of Students’ Welfare,
NEHU, Shillong 793022,
|Education Loans for Students||Complete Details|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Complete Details|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Complete Details|
Note: dear candidates you are suggested to visit the official website to know information about eligibility and procedure.