Good news for all the candidates, NEHU Admission starts now!!! North-Eastern Hill University has released a notification regarding the admission procedure for General, Professional and other Courses. Those candidates who want to get admission and have the required eligibility criteria can easily avail the chance by applying for NEHU Admission 2017 from the official website via online mode with the help of the below revealed steps.
This Page Highlights:
For this concern, candidates need to submit their NEHU application form through proper channel before the closing date that is well declared below.You may get complete details regarding NEHU Admission 2017 from the below section of this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||North-Eastern Hill University|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
- Master’s Degree Course
- M. Phil. Course
- Ph. D. Course
- Bachelor of Law [B. A. LL. B. (Honours)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry Admission
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Service Management)
- MBA (Agri-Business & Food Technology)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
Certificate, Diploma and B.Ed. (Special Education) through Distance Education
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
For General Courses:
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D Degree Program they must have Masters Degree with good academic records from well recognized University or Institutions.
- Candidates seeking admission to Master Degree Program they must have Graduate Degree with good academic records from well recognized University or Institutions.
For Professional & Other Courses:
- Candidates who want to get admission to Diploma & Bachelors degree they must have completed 12th Standard with good academic records from well recognized Board.
- Candidates who want to get admission to PG Courses should possess Graduate Degree in concerned stream from well recognized University or Institutions
Must Read: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
Application Fee Details:
|For General||For Reserved|
|For General Courses||Rs. 220/-||Rs. 110/-|
|For Professional Courses||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
NEHU Admission Procedure:
Admission to General/ Professional & Other Courses will be based on Merit list which will be prepared by North-Eastern Hill University.
How to apply for NEHU Admission?
For General Courses:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.nehu.ac.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Admission” section and hit “All Courses” link.
- On next page select and hit “Online Admission Form” link.
- Fill the online application form with all required details carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button
- Take print out of application form for future use.
For Professional Courses:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.nehu.ac.in
- Download the application form by selecting appropriate link.
- Fill the application form with all required details in an appropriate manner carefully.
- Attach photo copies of required documents and passport size photograph along with application.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it on or before the last date to the below mention address.
Read Also: Importance Of Education In Our Life
To the respective Head of Department,
NEHU, Permanent Campus, Shillong – 793022
NEHU Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura – 794002
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
Also Check: Top 10 Popular Apps for Teenagers
|Name of Courses||Last Date for Receipt of Application|
|For Master Degree Courses and Diploma Courses||July 2017|
|For Master of Law (LL.M.)||August 2017|
|For M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme||September 2017|
|For MBA (Agri-Business & Food Technology)||July 2017|
|For M.Tech (Nanotechnology)||June 2017|
|For Other Courses||Given in Official Link|
Candidates may check Official Link for more details regarding NEHU Admission 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start New College Life ?||How Do Toppers Study?|