North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science, Shillong has released a career notification regarding NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for eligible applicants for filling up various Technician and Field Assistant Posts. Jobs seekers, who are interested in applying for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016, must appear for walk-in interview.
Candidates applying for above said post may attend the walk-in interview along with filled application and detailed CV duly prepared on plain paper. Aspirants need to appear on the scheduled date and time that is well shaped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science|
|Walk-in Date||8th and 9th June 2016|
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Emolument||Qualification Required|
|Technician||15123/- Per Month||10th or equivalent with diploma in medical laboratory technology.|
|Field Assistant||16123/- Per Month||10th or equivalent with one year training in relevant areas.|
More 10th Pass Jobs For Candidates – Read This
Applying candidate must reside between the age limit of 18 to 38 years as on date of Interview.
Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Govt. servants according to the instructions issued by the Govt. of India and Relaxation of upper age limit will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
Shortlisted applicants will be getting classifieds on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
The interview or test session will be organized by North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science on specific date. No TA / DA will be given for interview.
How to Apply for neigrihms.nic.in Various Posts?
- Job seekers, who are well fitted for declared Posts, may apply by attending the walk-in interview along with filled application and detailed CV duly prepared on plain paper.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website which is www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- After ensuring the eligibility for the applied post, aspirants must prepare the application form with exact information such as academic details, experience details etc. Attach Xerox copies of all documents with filled application form and affix the recent color photographs on it.
- Aspirants applying for Technician and Field Assistant post are required to attend the walk-in interview along with essential credentials at the venue and date that is given below.
- Candidates who will not producing the original certificates at the time of Interview will be disqualified for Interview.
- Walk-in date for Technician post: 8th June 2016
- Walk-in date for Field Assistant post: 9th June 2016
- Registration time: 10:00 A.M.to 10:30 A.M.
- Interview Time: 11:00 A.M.
Note: Appliers may open this Official Notification to get more information about NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016. Please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|