NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
To hire eligible candidates for 36 Jr Resident Doctor Posts, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences is conducting Interview. Candidates, interested in NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 can check the complete notice (from below) before applying. Applicants must apply for NEIGRIHMS Resident Recruitment in prescribed format before last date.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 Highlights
- Last Date to Apply: 17-12-2020
- Organization Name: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
- Post Name: Junior Resident Doctor
- Total Vacancy: 36
- Selection Process: Interview
- Location: Shillong
Q 1: Describe the qualification required for NEIGRIHMS vacancies.
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q 2: What is the age limit for applying candidates?
Answer: Individuals must be below the age of 30 Years
Q 3: Discuss about the breakup of NEIGRIHMS Vacancies.
Answer: Junior Resident Doctor: 36 Posts
Q 4: What is the salary structure for NEIGRIHMS Jobs?
Answer: Hired candidates will get Level 10 and Cell-I (revised) Rs. 56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
Q 5: Describe the selection process.
Answer: n view of the coronavirus pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee, the result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/ speed post.
Must Read: Interview Tips
Q 6: How to obtain NEIGRIHMS Notification?
Answer: Candidates who are going to apply for NEIGRIHMS Junior resident recruitment have to follow below stated steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is neigrihms.gov.in
- Now, go through the “Announcements” tab and hit on “advertisement/vacancies” and again press “notification” link from the drop down list.
- A new page will be displayed where are required to press “Advertisement to fill up 36 vacant posts of Junior Resident Doctors (one year tenure) post” link to get complete details.
- A complete NEIGRIHMS Notification will be appeared on your computer screen and you have to go through it carefully in order to satisfy your eligibility.
- Candidates can also download NEIGRIHMS Application Format from the web page.
- Applicants need to fill application form in prescribed format with all the required documents.
- You need to submit your fully filled application alongwith scanned copy of their certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Links Related to NEIGRIHMS
|NEIGRIHMS Notification||Get Here|
|NEIGRIHMS Application Format||Get Here|
|NEIGRIHMS Annexure||Get Here|
|NEIGRIHMS Official Website||Get Here|
Q 7: Explain the NEIGRIHMS Important Dates.
Answer: Last Date to Apply: 17-12-2020 till 5:30 P.M.
Q 8: What are the documents required for NEIGRIHMS Walkin Interview?
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution.
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences is conducting interview for Latest 36 Junior Resident Doctors Posts via Video Conferencing. Interested candidates for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 must submit applications in prescribed format by email.
Candidates are advised to check the entire eligibility norms such as prescribed qualification, age limit etc. if they want to participate in NEIGRIHMS Jr. Resident Recruitment.
Avail Now: Best State Government Jobs
Eligible candidates need to submit application form along with all original documents/certificates till last date that is 17th December 2020. Reservation for the economically weaker section shall be applicable as per the norms of the government.
Candidates are also advised to keep visiting our web portal on regular basis as we update the page from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs As Per Your Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Employment News-Week Highlights|