North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science has taken a great endeavor for inviting the applicants to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment. NEIGRIHMS is going to appoint eligible candidates to fill up the vacancy of Dental Officer, Statistical Officer and Medical Physicist. The prospective candidates are needed to check the eligibility details very suitably before applying for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2017.Applicants are required to submit North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science Application Form which is available of the official website that is www.neigrihms.gov.in.
Highlights Of The Page
Application form must be submitted before the final date that is 15.11.2017. Applicants will select by the corporation for NEIGRIHMS Dental Officer Recruitment on the basis of multiple stages as listed below on this page. So, candidates can get entire information regarding NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 by scroll down this page which has created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science|
|Date of Interview||05-11-2017|
Eligibility Criteria & Posts Name for NEIGRIHMS Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
A recognized postgraduate qualification Viz. MDS in the specialty concerned
|Statistical Officer||Post Graduate degree in Statistics from a recognized University & Having Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from a recognized Institution|
M.Sc in Medical Physics/ Physics or equivalent from a recognized University
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- The maximum age to apply for NEIGRIHMS Jobs is 45 years as on closing date of application for Dental Officer and 35 years as on closing date of application for other posts.
- Deserving candidates who belong to reserved category will get a relaxation in age as per the rules and regulations of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health And Medical Sciences.
Download PDF: NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Notification
|Posts Name||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Dental Officer||Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Statistical Officer||Rs. 5400/-|
Selection process for Jobs in NEIGRIHMS:
Mode of appointment for recruiting the contenders will be on the basis of written test and personal interview which will be organized by recruitment committee of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health And Medical Sciences.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Procedure to fill NEIGRIHMS Application Form:
- The foremost step while applying for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health And Medical Sciences Recruitment is to visit the official website of NEIGRIHMS i.e. www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- After that press on “Announcements” tab given at upper side of the page
- Then, select the option “Advertisement/vacancies” and choose “Notification” link.
- Next is to select “Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) for Group ‘A’ posts on direct recruitment” link.
- Those, who qualify the eligibility requirements, must download the application form by pressing “Download Application Format” link.
- Fill the required details and attach the hard copy of relevant documents including recent passport size photograph.
- Enclose all documents in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the posts of………………….”and sent the NEIGRIHMS application form to below stated address.
Hit Here To: Download Application Form
Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”,
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018
Last date for submission of applications: 15.11.2017
We hope that job seekers will get all desired stuff regarding NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2017–2018, check the Official Link for more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|