November update!!North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences is conducting walk-in interview for Latest 52 Senior Resident Posts. Interested candidates for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018-19 must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
The walk-in interview for NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident jobs is scheduled to be held on 19-11-2018 at 11:30 am onwards. Candidates are advised to check the entire eligibility norms such as prescribed qualification, age limit etc. if they want to participate in NEIGRIHMS walk-in interview.
Highlights Of The Page
Attend walk-ins for NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident openings 2018
Eligible candidates are required report for registration at 09:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. on the specified date along with all original documents/certificates at the below mentioned address.Candidates appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination or still waiting for their results can also apply for NEIGRIHMS jobs.
To collect more details about NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 or to get information regarding salary details, application process etc. he/she must go through this page recruitmentresult.com
NEIGRIHMS vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Dermatology & STD||01|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||04|
- Candidates must have done Post-graduation or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI and must have attained compulsory internship/housemanship from a recognized hospital.
- He/she must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
The maximum age limit for candidates applying for NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident Vacancy should be 37 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered salary at Level 11 with starting pay scale of 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under Government Rules.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment process:
The recruitment authority has organized walk-in interview for selection of candidates for NEIGRIHMS vacancies which is to be held on 19-11-2018 at 11:30 am onwards.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are going to apply for NEIGRIHMS senior resident recruitment have to follow below stated steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is neigrihms.gov.in
- Now, go through the “Announcements” tab and hit on “advertisement/vacancies” and again press “notification” link from the drop down list.
- A new page will be displayed where are required to press “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) on 19th November 2018” link to get complete details.
- A complete NEIGRIHMS Notification will be appeared on your computer screen and you have to go through it carefully in order to satisfy your eligibility.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 are required to attend walk-in interview along with all documents/certificates on the specified date and time mentioned below.
Download Here: NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Notification 2018
Documents required at the time of walk-in interview:
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC certificate
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheet
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer
The Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House
Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018
Check Here: Latest Walkin Jobs
- Walk-In Date:19-11-2018
- Walk-In Time:11:30 am
For additional information about NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018, candidates must visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|