NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2014
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong has liberated an advertisement as NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2014 for the employment of various vacancies.
- Job hunters with outstanding academic records and analytical skills are requested to apply for the posts prior to 30th April, 2014.
- Institute is providing excellent medical services to the north east region and provides postgraduate degree in medical sciences.
- More relevant details related to the vacancy are furnished below on this page by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Package Offered|
|Professor||24||Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.10500/-|
|Assistant Professor||27||Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.9000/-|
|Associate Professor||13||Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.8000/-|
Job fighters must possess medical qualifications with Post Graduation Degree (MD/MS) and required experience in concerned field.
Maximum age limit for the mentioned posts is 50 Years. Relaxation will be given as per Govt. Instructions.
Candidates will be screened through Interview.
How to Apply?
- Prescribed format of application form is available on official website.
- Aspirants must download it and fill all the details.
- Fill the application form correctly and affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach all the significant attested photocopies of documents in support of educational/experience and age proof etc.
- Application should be sent only through proper channel.
- Concerned address is mentioned below.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences,
Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793 018”
Closing date of receipt of applications: 30.04.2014
Job hunters can also subscribe us our free email section at Recruitmentresult.com for getting more details about latest jobs in your mailbox.
Note: All required details regarding to posts are framed on Official Notification.