Walk-in interview for project staff through NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Advertisement is going to be held on 24-08-2018 (Friday) at the Dept. of Community Medicine (Hospital Building, Ground floor), NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong by Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Mawdiangdiang.
Those candidates who are interested for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 can apply for available Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Field Worker and Research Assistant (Nutrition) posts by appearing in Interview with all required documents/ testimonials for verification.
Highlights of this page:
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Walk-in-Interview:
Aspirants who have decided to appear in Walk-in-Interview need to register themselves on Interview date between 9:00 am to 10:30 am while on the other hand only registered candidates will be eligible to appear in Interview hall which will be started from 11:00 am onwards.
To get further details related to Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Mawdiangdiang, Shillong Recruitment, read this page carefully prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NEIGRIHMS Vacancies and Salary:
|Post Name||No. of NEIGRIHMS Vacancy||NEIGRIHMS Salary|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||02||15, 800/-|
|Field Worker||03||18, 000/-|
|Research Assistant (Nutrition)||03||31,000/-|
NEIGRIHMS Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for NEIGRIHMS MTS Recruitment appliers must have passed in class 10th from recognized Board/Institutions.
- Those candidates who are going to apply for NEIGRIHMS Research Assistant Recruitment should have possess Master Degree (Food & Nutrition/Home Sciences/Child Development/Human Development/Nursing/Public Health) OR Graduate in Sciences with 3 (three) years’ work experience in relevant fields.
- For NEIGRIHMS Field Worker Recruitment, appliers should have passed in 12th standard from recognized Board/Institutions.
Candidates who have decided to apply for NEIGRIHMS Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment should not be more than 25 years in age. For Research Assistant and Field Worker posts, the upper age limit is 30 years as per norms.
NEIGRIHMS Selection Procedure:
Engagement of appliers for NEIGRIHMS Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview round organized by the experts of Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health& Medical Sciences.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018?
- For NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018, you need to logon to the official portal of institute that is www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Follow “Announcements >> Advertisement Vacancies >> Notifications” links.
- Afterwards you need to hit on “Walk-in interview for project staff of Research Assistant, Field Worker & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on (contractual basis (one year only) under ICMR project” link.
- NEIGRIHMS Notification PDF having all the details about NEIGRIHMS Job will be opened in front of your computer screen.
- Read all the details mentioned NEIGRIHMS Advertisement.
- Now prepare your CV in the form of NEIGRIHMS Application Form and bring it along with the required documents at the time of interview.
- Don’t forget to bring original documents/ certificates at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
Dept. of Community Medicine (Hospital Building, Ground floor),
NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong
- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Last Date: 06-08-2018
- Registration timings: 9:00AM to 10:30AM
- Interview Timings: 11:00 am
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 – 19. You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEIGRIHMS Result||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News- Week Highlights|