NEIST Recruitment 2019
North East Institute of Science and Technology has released a notification for NEIST Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are interested to apply for Project Fellow/Associate/Assistant post in NEIST JORHAT can get all the details here.
Candidates who wish to apply for the NEIST Recruitment 2019 should check whether they are eligible for the post they are applying for. Only those candidates who are eligible for NEIST Vacancies should apply for Project Fellow/Associate/Assistant post.
Highlights of This Page
NEIST Project Fellow/Associate/Assistant Recruitment
North East Institute of Science and Technology JORHAT will organize the Walk In Interview on 31-10-2018 from 9:30 am onwards for candidates who wish to apply for NEIST Jobs. Final selection will be done based on candidates’ performance in Interview.
Candidates can collect further information about NEIST JORHAT Recruitment for Project Fellow/Associate/Assistant post by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of recruitmentresult.com
NEIST Vacancy Details
|Name of post||No of post||Maximum Age limit|
|Project Fellow||1||30 Years|
|Project Assistant||2||30 Years|
|Research Associate||1||35 Years|
Get Details Of: Latest Walkin
To apply for this post, candidates should have 1st Class M.Sc in Organic Chemistry / M.Pharm Pharmaceutics degree.
Candidates applying for this post 1st Class M.Sc in Chemistry (Inorganic / Physical / Materials Sc. Degree or should have 1st Class B.Tech / BE in Ceramic Engineering, Technology or in Chemical Engineering
Candidates should have Ph.D in Ceramic Technology/ Ceramic Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering/ Chemistry or equivalent
Find Here: Jobs By Qualification
|Name of post||Salary|
|Project Fellow||12000-25000/- Per Month|
|Project Assistant||25000-36000/- Per Month|
|Research Associate||36000/- Per Month|
Read Here: NEIST Notification
Selection procedure for NEIST JORHAT Jobs
Candidates have to appear for walk in Interview which will be organized on 31-10-2018. The authorities will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Preparation Links For Interview:
How to apply for NEIST Recruitment 2019?
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Recruitment will have to visit the official website that is www.neist.res.in.
- On homepage hit on “Walk-in-interview for the post of Project Fellow and RA, Advertisement No. 11/2018-HRD” link which is running under “News and Announcement” section.
- A PDF File will be opened containing the details about NEIST Recruitment
- Go through the entire details and see if you are eligible to appear in the NEIST Walk In Interview.
- If you found yourself eligible then, prepare an application and attach all the necessary documents.
- Carry all the necessary documents with you on the day of Interview and reach the Interview Venue on Time.
Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
- Walk In Date: 31-10-2018
- Walk In Time: 9.30 am onwards
- Walkin Venue: Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam
For more information about NEIST Recruitment 2019, go to this official link. Stay connected with us on this page. For any Query or suggestion about NEIST Recruitment 2019, do comment in the below given box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News- Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|