Applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India for Skill Development Training Programme. NEIST Recruitment Notification has been released for filling 140 Posts in different training programmes. For being familiar with the more details related to NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Advertisement, you must check this page.
|NEIST Recruitment Advertisement In English||Check Here|
|NEIST Recruitment Advertisement In Assam||Check Here|
|NEIST Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
|NEIST Official Link||Check Here|
NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Details
- Name of the Organization: CSIR-NEIST Skill Development Training Centre
- Name of the Programme: Skill Development Training Program
- Interview Dates: Given Below
Training Program and Duration
|Basic Training on|
|2D &3D AutoCad|
|Advanced Training on|
|CNC turning and machining||3 months|
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Do You Know About Maximum No. of Intake for Skill Development Training Programme?
|2D & 3D drafting using AutoCad||10|
|CNC turning & machining||10|
What Is The Required Qualification and Remarks for NEIST Recruitment?
- Minimum qualification is class 8 (eight) passed.
- For assistant electrician, minimum qualification is 10th passed.
- For 2D & 3D drafting using AutoCad, minimum qualification is class 10th passed / ITI passed / diploma passed.
- For weaving woman trainees will be preferred.
- ITI passed in welding, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for adv. welding)
- ITI passed in machinist/ turner, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for CNC)
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Should Be The Age For NEIST Jobs?
38 years (Relaxation as per govt. norms)
How Many Fee Is Required To Be Paid For NEIST Recruitment?
- A nonrefundable course fee of Rs. 3000/- (Three thousand only) for Basic Training and Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand only) for Advanced Training to be paid at the time of admission.
- Course fee will be waived for the BPL candidates on production of documentary proof.
What Is The NEIST Recruitment Procedure?
- Selection of the Contenders for NEIST Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview.
- All documents in original to be shown on the interview day.
- One self-attested set of documents to be submitted on the date of interview.
- No TA/DA and accommodation for interview will be provided to the candidates.
- Certificates will be provided to the candidates who successfully complete the course.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How Much Incentive Would Be Given To The Selected Candidates For NEIST Notification?
Nominal monthly incentive for maintaining the cost of study material and conveyance etc. will be provided.
How To Apply For NEIST Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to the official portal of CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology that is www.neist.res.in
- Follow “News & Announcement” section available at the right side of the home page.
- Hit on “Advertisement for Skill Development Training Programme- Basic and Advanced English version Download Form” link under this section.
- A PDF File will be opened containing the details about NEIST Recruitment.
- Go through the entire details and see if you are eligible to appear in the NEIST Recruitment.
- Eligible candidates have to download NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Advertisement.
- Fill complete details and bring it at the time of interview day.
Do You Know About The NEIST Interview Dates?
|Basic Training (welding, fitting, plumbing,|
and assistant electrician) at CSIR-NEIST
|24/04/2019 (9 AM)|
|Basic Training (AutoCad) and Adv. Training|
(for CNC and adv. welding) at CSIR-NEIST
|25/04/2019 (9 AM)|
|Basic Training (weaving) at the Branch office|
of the associated NGO, SNEHPAD;
Bekajan Gaon, Borhola, Jorhat
|26/04/2019 (10 AM)|
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
What Is the NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Venue?
- CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat for welding, fitting, plumbing, electrician, AutoCad drafting (Mech), CNC & advanced welding;
- Bekajan Gaon, Borhola, Jorhat for weaving (with our associated NGO, SNEHPAD).
Is There Any Assistance for NEIST Recruitment related Queries?
- Phone (Off): 0376-2370117 (Extn.: 2482)
- email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill Development Training Program
“CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative” is a national program on skill development initiated by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) using the expertise and infrastructure of individual laboratories situated across the country. Under this initiative CSIR-NEIST, the only R&D laboratory of CSIR operating in NER, proposes to organize the following training program.
For more information about NEIST Recruitment 2019, go to the official link. Stay connected with us on this page. For any Query or suggestion about NEIST Recruitment 2019, do comment in the below given box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|