National Environment Protection Authority Limited has depicted latest jobs notification entitled as NEPA Recruitment with the aim to appoint enthusiastic and well educated contenders. Through this advertisement, organization invites applications for filling up Assistant Manager/Officer in different disciplines. Those candidates who have the required eligibility criteria may apply for NEPA Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who want to foster their career in this organization may grab the chance by sending their filled application form at the postal address with the help of the stated procedure on or before the closing date that is 04-02-2017. To get complete details related to National Environment Protection Authority Limited Recruitment, you need to read this page carefully which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Environment Protection Authority Limited|
|Closing date of Applying||04-02-2017|
- Finance & Accounts
NEPA Recruitment: Download PDF
- Candidates applying for the positions of Assistant Manager/Officer (Finance & Accounts) must have CA /CMA/ CS/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Finance with good academic records from the recognized university or institutions.
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Officer (Civil), contenders should hold the degree of BE/ B. Tech. in Civil / Structural Engineering/ PG Degree in Engineering / MBA/ PG Diploma in Project Management from well known University or Institutions.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Candidates must not be exceeding 32/ 30 years as on 31.12.2016.
- Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives.
Contenders who will be appointed for the Assistant Manager/Officer jobs will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 25,000/20,000 per month as decided by the selection panel of the National Environment Protection Authority Limited.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- through DD / Pay Order drawn in favour of NEPA payable at Nepanagar (MP).
- Interview is going to be conduct by the selection committee of the North Eastern Police Academy for the selection of well deserving candidates.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their merits and performance in interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending interview.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for NEPA Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the National Environment Protection Authority Limited that is “www.nepamills.co.in”.
- Now press on the “Careers with NEPA” given at the left side list of the homepage.
- Choose the appropriate advertisement link and read the details carefully.
- Now download the application format and take a print out.
- Fill the application form in correct manner including all the details.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the post______________”.
- At last send the application form at the declared address before the ultimate date.
Nepa Limited, Nepanagar, Dist – Burhanpur
Madhya Pradesh – 450 221
Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
Last date to apply: 04-02-2017
Candidates may go through the Official Notification given above to get additional information regarding NEPA Recruitment 2017. Contenders can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|