North Eastern Police Academy has strewed a latest jobs notification against NEPA Recruitment. Organization is looking for the dynamic and self-motivated candidates for filling up the requirement of Assistant Director (Lecturer). Well-educated contenders who want to fulfill the dream of making their career bright may register themselves for NEPA Recruitment 2017 as quickly.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who are in search of the latest vacant jobs and ensure the requisite criteria may grab the opportunity by applying for the NEPA Jobs before the closing date that is “25th April 2017”. Contenders need to forward their application form and send it at the postal address by following the stated instructions step-by-step. To attain rest of the details related to North Eastern Police Academy recruitment advertisement, candidates may scroll down the whole page that is equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Police Academy|
|Closing Date of Applying||25th April 2017|
North Eastern Police Academy Vacancy:
Assistant Director (Lecturer)
Candidates who want to apply against the concerned positions should hold the Master Degree in Sociology / Psychology or Criminology from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
Grab Today: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age of the contenders must not be exceeding 56 years and relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates on the basis of the requirement as per the rules of the North Eastern Police Academy.
Aspirants will get the inclusive and attractive amount of monthly stipend that Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- as fixed by the selection panel of the North Eastern Police Academy.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
- Candidates will be selected for the desirable positions on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for NEPA Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.nepa.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor on the top of the homepage and press on “Recruitment” tab from the menu bar and press on the “regular post” option from the drop down list.
- Hit on the appropriate link of advertisement and open it.
- Here is the advertisement appeared on your screen.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form including all the required details correctly in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Grab Today: Latest Teaching Jobs
North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA)
Umsaw, Meghalaya – 793123
Last Date of Applying: 25th April 2017
You must visit this Official Link for getting additional details. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding NEPA Recruitment 2017 as we’ll cover it shortly.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: