North Eastern Police Academy has issued an employment notification related to NEPA Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant and Stenographer. Candidates who wish to get hired in this academy may apply for North Eastern Police Academy Jobs as soon as possible. Stay connected to this portal for getting updated info related to NEPA Recruitment 2017 that will be soon covered by our team.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for NEPA Jobs by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Police Academy|
|Last date of receipt of Application||26th November 2016|
NEPA Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Stenographer Grade
Salary Structure and Qualification:
|Post name||Pay scale||Qualification and Expereince|
|Assistant Director (Lecturer)||Rs.15600-39100/- + Rs.5400/- (grade Pay)||Master’s degree in Sociology/Psychology or Criminology with three years’ teaching experience in the field.|
|Assistant Director (Law)||Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs.5400/- (grade Pay)||Bachelor’s degree in Law and three years’ practical experience at the Bar.|
|Deputy Assistant Director (Outdoor)||Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs.4600/- (grade Pay)||three years” experience in teaching outdoor subjects such as physical training, firing, horse riding etc.|
|Stenographer Grade- I||Rs.5200-20200 with grade Pay of Rs.2400||Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or with ten years regular service.|
Age limit for candidates who are applying shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications as per the rules and regulations of organization. Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category candidates.
Selection of applying candidate will be done on the basis of information furnish by candidate in their applications and then will be called to appear for interview for final selection.
You Must Also Check:
Applying Process for North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment:
- Firstly, the interested aspirants must open the official website that is www.nepa.gov.in.
- You have to select the “Recruitment” tab available on the menu bar of home page.
- Now, you need to select the suitable link for the post you want to apply.
- Then, open the PDF file and read it with full concentration level.
- After that you need to download the application format and fill all the details in it.
- After filling all the details you must attach all the documents/ certificates/ testimonials etc.
- Application along with bio-data should reach the below given address along with last 5 years confidential reports for the above mention.
- Applications which are not accompanied by the relevant particulars or otherwise incomplete or received after the last is over will not be entertained.
- Envelope containing application along with other enclosures should be super scribe as “Application for the post of ____”.
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
North Eastern Police Academy,
Govt. of India Ministry of Home Affairs Umsaw,
Last Date of receipt of application form: 26th November 2016
Candidates may go through the Official Link as given below to get additional information regarding NEPA Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Contenders can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|