NERIE Shillong Recruitment
North East Regional Institute of Education has dispersed a recent vacancies advertisement titled as NERIE Shillong Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct Walk-in-interview for the recruitment of capable and well efficient candidates.
Institute wants to fill up vacant job positions of Technical Coordinator and Production Assistant. Those candidates who want to grab this chance can apply for NERIE Shillong Recruitment 2017, by appearing for interview.
This Page Highlights
Contenders who are ensuring the mentioned criteria must attend the interview at the given venue on the schedule date that is 20th January 2017. Aspirants must bring filled application form and original testimonials at the time of interview and send their Bio Data at the specified email address before interview.
Candidates may read the whole information North East Regional Institute of Education Recruitment which is well furnished below by the expertise of recruitmentresult.com.
NERIE Shillong Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||North East Regional Institute of Education|
|Date of Interview||20th January 2017|
NERIE Shillong Vacancies:
- Technical Coordinator
- Production Assistant
NERIE Shillong Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Educational Qualifications for NERIE Shillong Jobs:
Contenders should have degree and diploma in relevant field from recognized University or Institutions as per the requirements.
Check Now: Latest Diploma Jobs
Aspirants must not be exceeding 35 years of age and relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as decided by the North East Regional Institute of Education.
Candidates who will be appointed for the concerned positions will get impressive amount of salary including other allowances as follow:
|Name of the Positions||Salary (Per month)|
|Technical Coordinator||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Production Assistant||Rs. 24,000/-|
Mode of Selection:
- Selection will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the North East Regional Institute of Education.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Must Read These Articles:
How to apply for NERIE Shillong Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the North East Regional Institute of Education that is “nerie.nic.in”.
- Homepage will appear on your screen, hit on the “Vacancies” option present under the ‘Announcements’ tab of the menu bar.
- Press on the link of advertisement that is “A walk-in-interview for engagement of 2 Technical posts purely on Contractual Basis for the period 2016-2017 will be held on 20th January 2017 in the Principal’s Chamber from 11:00 a.m. onwards”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Now download the application format available underneath of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed format.
- Attach all the important documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in the envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position_____”.
- Aspirants who want to appear in interview must carry this envelope and original documents along with them for verification.
- Eligible candidates can send their Bio Data at the email address that firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Date of Interview: 20th January 2017
It is advised to contenders to check Official Notification mentioned above for more details about NERIE Shillong Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|