North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology has released a job advertisement for NERIST Recruitment. NERIST is inviting applications from qualified & capable aspirants for filling up Officer and Associate Posts in AICRP on Ergonomics and Safety in Agriculture department. Contenders, who wish to grab this jobs opening at NERIST Recruitment 2015, can apply by appearing in walk-in interview session which will be held on listed date as tuned below
|Posts Name||Officer and Associate|
|Walk-In Interview Date||31st July 2015|
You can get more info about NERIST Recruitment 2015 such as name of post, no of post and how to apply which is essential to know before applying for these posts. All details are well structured below by experts of recruitmentresult.com.
NERIST Vacancy & Required Education Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Junior Project Officer (JPO)||M.Tech. in Farm Machinery and Power with the knowledge of Ergonomics|
|2||Technical Associate||B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) or M. Sc. (Human Physiology) with working experience in Ergonomics and Safety|
Age criteria for above stated posts will be decided as per organization norms.
- For Junior Project Officer (JPO) Posts: Applicants will get pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- For Technical Associate Posts: Contenders will receive remunerations of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Selection of appliers will be done through their performance in walk-in interview which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NERIST Recruitment?
- Participants who are matching with eligibility criteria may visit official site of North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology, which iswww.nerist.ac.in and download Performa of application.
- Application should be written in the prescribed format including all required and correct details.
- Application should be forward along with required enclosures like related to qualification and experience.
- Application completed in all respect should be forward on or before end date.
- Contenders must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all testimonials and report on time at venue given below:
|Posts Name||Postal Address||E-mail Address||Walk-In Venue|
|Junior Project Officer (JPO)||To Dr. P. K. Pranav, Principal Investigator, Department of Agricultural Engineering||pkjha78@.gmail.com||At Seminar hall, Department of Agricultural Engineering, NERIST, Nirjuli- 791109, Itanagar, (Arunachal Pradesh)|
Walk-In Interview Date: 31st July 2015
For more details in regard of NERIST Recruitment 2015 appliers are requested to check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On