North East Livelihood Promotion Society is going to hire candidates for Coordinator-Livelihood and Rural Marketing posts through NERLP Recruitment so, don’t miss this chance and Apply Now!! Organization needs confident and eligible candidates, who can work up to their maximum capacity. To apply for, NERLP Recruitment 2017, job seekers are required to send application forms on or before 24-02-2017.
This Page Includes
Aspirants, who’re willing to get job in government sector, may send their filled application form by following below mentioned steps at postal address before last date ends. You can grab entire information related to Central North East Livelihood Promotion Society recruitment from this page. All details are well represented below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||North East Livelihood Promotion Society|
|Last Date To Send Forms||24-02-2017|
- Rural Marketing
- Applicants who are interested against any of the above said post, then a participant should have post graduation degree from recognized University/ College/ Institute with good academic records.
- Knowledge on National Agricultural Commodity market will be an added qualification. Experience of working in the field of rural marketing and promotion of income generating activities for 3 years is essential.
- Preference will be given to those having experience in rigorous project preparation and management in an externally aided project.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Applicants who are interested for this post must satisfy age criteria of the organization before applying against it. Relaxation will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
NERLP Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Download PDF
- Has to compulsorily travel frequently to the project areas which are rural and remote. Has to be prepared for frequent night halts in field.
- Ability to empathize with the rural poor & have lateral communication with them.
- Sensitivity towards cultural differences
- Basic Computer skills
- Should know local dialect of the respective States.
Selected applicants will get attractive and satisfying amount that is Rs. 30000/- per month that will be given by the supervisor team of the organization. Other allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of written test or interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. Applicants need to give their best performance to get final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Fill Application Form:
- Visit an official website of North East Livelihood Promotion Society i.e. “nerlp.gov.in”.
- Now go to ‘News and Events’ section that is in the right side of menu bar and press on “Vacancy in Aizawl” link.
- PDF will appear read the advertisement carefully, and match your eligibility towards the notification.
- Then download the application form and fill it with accurate information in proper manner.
- Also, attach attested copies of mark sheets, age certificates, educational qualification and testimonials along with a latest passport size photograph etc.
- At last,, send dully write application form, testimonials and certificates at the address that is provided below in a sealed cover that should be super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………………….”
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Office of the District Project Management Unit
North East Rural Livelihood Project
Thuampui, Below Helipad, Aizawl
Mizoram, Pincode-796001 (Phone: O389-2351335)
Last date to send application form is: 24-02-2017
To gather other details regarding NERLP Recruitment 2017, visit above provided official notification. You can subscribe us and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox about latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|