NEST Answer Key
National Institute of Science Education & Research (NISER), Bhubaneshwar is all set to conduct entrance exam on 1st June 2019. Link of NEST Answer Key for (Session I/II) Exam will be available @ nestexam.in in the month of June 2019. Candidates, appearing in exam can download NEST Exam Solutions directly from our page also with the help of given guidelines.
NEST Application Form Details
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Science|
Education & Research (NISER),
|Programme Offered||Integrated M.Sc Admission 2019|
|Category||NEST 2019 Application Form|
|Online Application Start||07-01-2019|
|Registration Last Date||18-03-2019|
|NEST 2019 Admit Card||24-04-2019|
|NEST Exam Date||01-06-2019|
|NEST Answer Key Status||In June 2019|
results on NEST website
NEST Answer Key 2019
Procedure To Download NEST Answer Key 2019
- Visit to the official website of the National Entrance Screening Test Exam that is “www.nestexam.in”.
- Now hit on the “Answer Key” tab present on the homepage.
- Select the accurate link related to the NISER NEST Answer Key 2019 of your exam.
- Your confirmation of exam will appear on the new page.
- Now, check your answers with Answer Key of NEST 2019.
- Take the print out of NISER NEST 2019 Answer Key for further use.
More Links Related To NEST:
|NEST Syllabus||Get Details|
|NEST Application Form||Get Details|
|NEST Admit Card||Get Details|
|NEST Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|NEST Scholarship||Get Details|
|NEST Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|NEST Result||Get Details|
|NEST Answer Key Download Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
NEST Marking Scheme 2019
After the declaration of NEST Answer Key, candidates will be able to evaluate their marks with the help of given marking scheme:
- There would be a general section of 30 marks and four subject sections of 50 marks each.
- The percentile score will be calculated on the basis of the relative performance of all the candidates in the respective session.
- The highest score in each session will be 100th percentile.
- The worst score among sections 2 through 5 would be discarded for the merit list calculation.
- As merit list calculation will be performed on marks obtained in the general section and in (best) three subject sections, the ‘total’ marks for NEST 2019 becomes 180 (30 + 50 x 3 = 180).
‘Section–Wise’ Minimum Admissible Score (SMAS) Or Section-Wise Cut–Off Marks
- For each section, “20% of the average of the best 100 scores in that section” will be considered as Section–wise Minimum Admissible Score (SMAS).
- SMAS for OBC students would be 90% of respective SMAS for general category students.
- SMAS for SC/ST/PWD students would be 50% of respective SMAS for general category students.
Get Here List Of: Entrance Exam in India
Overall cut-off or Minimum Admissible Percentile (MAP)
National Entrance Screening Test 2019
National Institute of Science Education and Research is a research institution which is established in terms of teaching and research. National Institute of Science Education and Research has planned to conduct the NEST Exam on 01-06-2019.
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is an annual college entrance examination which is performed annually in India. Test/Paper is carried out for providing admission to suitable candidates in concern with their streams.
Check Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
To download NEST Answer Key 2019, candidates may check the given Official Link also. Candidates can grab more facts in this concern or any other by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|