NEST Application Form
NISER, Bhubaneswar and UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai has planned to release NEST Application Form for the applicants who want to appear for National Entrance Screening Test 2016. The NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) is a national level entrance examination for the admission of eligible applicants in research programs at the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Science (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai.
Students, who are going to take admission in this University/ Institute, must read the exam notification and fill the Online Application Form before last date to apply should be reached. Candidates, who planning to take admission for this course in next session, may stay connected with us on or web portal and must fill NEST Application Form 2016 very soon.
All the relevant details related to NEST Application Form Notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section of this page.
Courses Offered for NEST 2016
Integrated M.Sc programs (5 years) offered courses are as follows:
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Chemical Science
- Biological Science
Candidates must qualify all three eligibility criteria listed below:
- Candidates in General and OBC category should be born on or after July 15, 1995. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) candidates.
- Class XII qualifying examination should be passed in either 2013 or 2014. Candidates appearing in 2015 are also eligible.
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India. For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Persons with Disability (PD), the minimum requirement is 55%.
Exam Fee Details:
Applying applicants have to pay examination fee, application fee according to the category are well stated below.
|Category||Online Fee||Off-Line Fee|
|Male(General & OBC)||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Male(SC & ST)||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Persons With Physical Disability|
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will have to appear in written test. Classification of contenders for next level will be done on basis of marks scored in National Entrance Screening Test which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection penal of University.
NEST 2016 Exam Pattern
The exam will be consisted of one paper only comprising in 5 sections and each section comprise in 60 questions and each question will carry one mark. Section one will be compulsory for all while section 2 to 5 will be from subjects as physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics. Only three highest scored sections will be considered for merit calculation. There will be negative marking in sections 2 to 5. The mode of language will be English only.
How to Fill NEST Application Form:
- First of all, contenders should visit Official website that is www.nestexam.in.
- If you are new user, then candidates need to register them by using your Name, E-mail, mobile number and password.
- Then hit “Apply Online” button to start the Online NEST 2016 Application Form process.
- Online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill other basic information like educational qualification and press “SAVE & PROCEED” button.
- Now make the payment of examination fee through online mode and Demand Draft (DD).
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space. All documents should be JPEG files with size less 100 KB each.
- Check all the information in the application form before submission.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- After you submitted your application, a summary page is being generated.
- Take the print of the NEST application form 2016 for further use.
- Off-line application is to be filled on a prescribed form, which is available from the NEST office on payment of above tuned application fee.
- Fill up the application form completely and correctly. Instruction for filling up the application form is provided at the back of the application form.
- Paste one recent coloured passport size photograph at the designated place.
- Sign the form at the designated place that is at the end of application form.
- Enclose the filled-in application form and send it in the envelope provided with the kit.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Filled application form will be summarily rejected.
NEST 2016 Admit Card
The Admit Card would be displayed by March, 2016 on official website www.nestexam.in. Candidates have to download two copies of NEST 2016 Admit Card, NEST 2016 Hall Ticket which have to be endorsed by the Examination Center invigilator to allow the candidate to appear in the exam. Candidates have to bring a photo identical to the one pasted on the Application Form and both the copies of NEST 2016 Admit Card on the day of exam.
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2016,
NISER, Institute of Physics Campus,
Sachivalaya Marg, Sainik School (PO),
Bhubaneswar – 751005, Odisha
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date for NEST 2016 registration process||In the month of January 2016|
|End date for receipt application & Demand Draft for online mode||In the month of February 2016|
|End date for receiving of request for offline applications||In the month of March 2016|
|Closing date of NEST 2016 online application process|
|Downloading of NEST 2016 admit cards starts from||In the month of April 2016|
|NEST 2016 Examination date||In the month of May 2016|
|Date of Result declaration||In the month of June 2016|
To get more information in concern to NEST Application Form, visit Official Website. We are shortly providing updates on NEST Application Form 2016 soon on this page. So stay connected with us and gets latest up to date information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On