National Institute of Science Education and Research is going to conduct the NEST 2015 Exam for all those aspirants who are looking for admission into various PG Courses at NISER, Bhubaneswar and UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai. Interested applicants can fill the NEST 2015 Online Application Form before the last date.
NISER offers a 5 year integrated M.Sc. Programme in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical sciences streams. To get the details regarding NEST Exam, Notification, Registration, Important Dates, etc. you must scroll this page as all the details are provided in the below section this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Institute:
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Name of Examination:
National Entrance Screening Test 2015
|Starting and last date for submission of online application||Will Publish Soon|
- Candidates who have passed Class XII qualifying examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate in either 2012 or 2013 can apply for NEST.
- For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for PWD, the minimum requirement is 55%.
- Contestants appearing in 10+2 exam 2014 are also eligible.
- General and OBC categorized candidates should be born after July 22, 1994.
- For SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) candidates: Age limit is relaxed up to 5 years.
- The amount of application fee must be remitted by the applying candidates in form of DD/Challan drawn in favour of “NISER NEST”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The fee of application can also be paid via Online.
Selection Process: Through NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) 2015
|Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips||Complete info|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||Complete info|
Way to apply Online:
To apply online for the NEST Exam 2015, all candidates are suggested to follow the below settled steps.
- First of all, the contestants are required to make online registration.
- The online registration will be done by providing the valid Email Id.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned image of Photographs, Signature, and Required Documents.
- Then submit the requisite amount of fees through DD/Challan/Online Payment.
- Save the application and keep a copy of system-generated application for further uses.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
Check the Official Link.