NEST Application Form
Aspirants who want to appear in National Entrance Screening Test exam held on 27-05-2017 date can now fill NEST Application Form till the last date that is 06-03-2017 USING ONLINE mode. National Institute of Science Education and Research has invites NEST Application Form 2017 to allot admission to candidates for five years integrated M.Sc programme. On this single page we have provided NEST Exam Notification, NEST important dates and others. So, candidates can check it carefully.
Focal Points Of The Page
Interested aspirants are required to know that the submission of online application form is ongoing. So, candidates who are willing to apply they may attain more details about National Entrance Screening Test Application Form such as eligibility criteria, last date, and procedure to apply etc. are well described below on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
NEST Application Form
NEST 2017 Exam Dates:
|Online Application Start||Ongoing|
|Last date of Application Form||06-03-2017|
|NEST Admit Card||14-04-2017|
|NEST Exam Date||27-05-2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)|
NEST Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with any combination of Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Candidates who were passed in 12th or its equivalent exam in 2015 or 2016 are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants who have passed 12th or equivalent exam before 2015 are not eligible to apply.
- Interested students appearing in 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to get admission against this exam notification.
- For admission in M.Sc programme, candidates must secure
- Minimum 60% for general & OBC candidates and
- Minimum 55% for SC, ST and PD candidates in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Candidates should secure a position in NEST merit list.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
What Will Be The Upper Age Limit?
- Aspirants who belong to General / OBC category and born on or after 1 August 1997 are eligible to apply for NEST 2017 exam
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category will get relaxation of 5 years of in age.
What will be the NEST Examination fee?
|Male (General and OBC categories)||Rs. 700|
|Male (SC and ST categories)||Rs. 350|
|Female (All categories)|
|Persons with Physical Disability (All categories)|
Payments can be made using credit card/debit card/net–banking of more than 40 banks through online payment gateway.
NEST Exam Pattern:
|Subjects included in National Entrance Screening Test||There are five sections in this test which are as|
|Merit Calculation||Only three highest scored sections will be considered for merit calculation.|
|Test Type||Objective Type Questions|
|Negative Marking||Yes, negative marking will be done in subjects section only not in general section.|
|Pattern of examination||Question paper which will be asked in OMR pattern.|
|Total Marks||230 marks.|
Read NEST Notification 2017: Download PDF
National Entrance Screening Test exam pattern:
National Entrance Screening Test will be divided into five sections consist of general section is of 30 marks & rest of four subject sections will be of 50 marks each.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare for Exam:
Do you know about NEST Seat Reservation?
- Total 172 seats are available in National Institute of Science Education and Research and 47 seats available in CBS for integrated M.Sc course.
- You can check the reservation of seats for different categories as given below:
|PD (part of other categories)||5||1|
How to Fill NEST Online Application Form?
Willing aspirants who are eager to fill National Entrance Screening Test Online Application Form must follow all the steps in sequence order:
- Firstly candidates should go though official web portal of National Institute of Science Education and Research that is www.nestexam.in.
- Then press on “NEST 2017 Information Brochure & Syllabus” link as given at the bottom of left side of home page.
- Then Read the NEST Notification before going to fill application form.
- After reading complete notification, you are required to know that “How to fill Application form” by pressing on “How to Apply Online” link.
- Now come back to previous page and press on “Apply Online” link.
- After that choose “New Registration” if you are new user as given in image.
- If you are existing user then you can login with your user name and password as mentioned in the image.
- Fill nestexam.in Online Application Form with accurate details in prescribed manner.
- Upload scanned certificates/testimonials, images and photograph as demanded in the notification.
- Press on “Submit” button and follow the next step.
- After that follow the procedure of Application Fee will and choose the payment Fee option for paying through Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Lastly candidates must hit on “Submit” button and take print of it for future optimize.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents/Details required at the time to fill application form:
- Valid Email ID.
- Scanned Photograph & signature in JPEG Format. The size of the scanned images is less than 100 KB each.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Examination Centre list.
- Qualification Details.
To Fill NEST Application Form 2017 Directly: Press Here
NEST Exam Centres:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
|Agartala (TR)||01||Jammu (JK)||31|
|Ahmedabad (GJ)||02||Jamshedpur (JH)||32|
|Aizawl (MZ)||03||Jodhpur (RJ)||33|
|Allahabad (UP)||04||Kanpur (UP)||34|
|Balangir (OD)||05||Kochi (KL)||35|
|Balasore (OD)||06||Kolkata North (WB)||36|
|Bengaluru (KA)||07||Kolkata South (WB)||37|
|Berhampur (OD)||08||Koraput (OD)||38|
|Bhopal (MP)||09||Lucknow (UP)||39|
|Bhubaneswar (OD)||10||Madurai (TN)||40|
|Burdwan (WB)||11||Mangalore (KA)||41|
|Calicut (KL)||12||Mumbai (MH)||42|
|Chandigarh (CH)||13||Nagpur (MH)||43|
|Chennai (TN)||14||Patna (BR)||44|
|Coimbatore (TN)||15||Pune (MH)||45|
|Cuttack (OD)||16||Raipur (CG)||46|
|Dehradun (UK)||17||Ranchi (JH)||47|
|Delhi–East (DL)||18||Rourkela (OD)||48|
|Delhi–North (DL)||19||Sambalpur (OD)||49|
|Delhi–South (DL)||20||Shillong (ML)||50|
|Dhanbad (JH)||21||Shimla (HP)||51|
|Dharwad (KA)||22||Siliguri (WB)||52|
|Durgapur (WB)||23||Srinagar (JK)||53|
|Ghaziabad (UP)||24||Thiruvananthapuram (KL)||54|
|Guwahati (AS)||25||Thrissur (KL)||55|
|Gwalior (MP)||26||Tiruchirappalli (TN)||56|
|Hyderabad (AP/TS)||27||Udaipur (RJ)||57|
|Imphal (MN)||28||Varanasi (UP)||58|
|Indore (MP)||29||Vijayawada (AP)||59|
|Jaipur (RJ)||30||Visakhapatnam (AP)||60|
You May Read This: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
To get more information in concern to NEST Application Form 2017, visit Official Notice Link given above. Stay connected with us and gets latest up to date information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India for Students|