NEST Application Form
Are You Looking for NEST Application Form? If yes, then contenders can check NEST Exam Dates and other details from here. Aspirants, who wish to take admission in to the 5–year Integrated M.Sc programme in basic sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics, need to submit NEST Exam Online Application Form before the end date. In this article, we’ve provided NEST Exam Notification and others important details about NEST Application Form 2018. So, candidates can check it carefully.
Focal Points Of The Page
National Entrance Screening Test Score will be applicable for taking admission at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM–DAE CEBS).
Those candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria for NEST Entrance Exam 2018, can fill NEST 2018 Application form. Candidates can attain more details about NISER NEST Application Form from this page which is well described below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
NEST Application Form
5–year integrated M.Sc. program at (NISER) Bhubaneswar and (UM–DAE CEBS) Mumbai
NEST Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must full fill the below listed NEST Application Form Eligibility, must have a glance…
- Students must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with any combination of Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Candidates, who were passed in 12th or its equivalent exam, are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants, who have passed 12th or equivalent exam before 2016, are not eligible to apply.
- Appearing students in 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to get admission against this exam notification.
- For admission in M.Sc programme, candidates must secure Minimum 60% for general & OBC candidates and Minimum 55% for SC, ST and PD candidates in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Participated contenders should secure a position in NEST merit list.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
What Will Be The Upper Age Limit?
- Candidates who belong to General / OBC category and born on or after 1 August 1998 are eligible to apply for NEST 2018 exam
- Students belonging to SC / ST / PWD category will get relaxation of 5 years of in age.
What will be the NEST Examination fee?
|Male (General and OBC categories)||Rs. 700|
|Male (SC and ST categories)||Rs. 350|
|Female (All categories)|
|Persons with Physical Disability (All categories)|
Payments can be made using credit card/debit card/net–banking of more than 40 banks through online payment gateway.
NEST Admission Process:
- Admission in 5–year integrated M.Sc. program will be done through their marks secured in NEST 2018 Exam.
- After that, qualified candidates will be called for attending NEST counseling process which will be held on stipulated date.
Check Now: Entrance Exam in India
NEST Exam Pattern:
National Entrance Screening Test will be divided into five sections consist of general section is of 30 marks & rest of four subject sections will be of 50 marks each.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare for Exam:
- Physics Online Test
- How to Prepare for Maths
- Biology Questions And Answers
- Chemistry Questions And Answers
Highlights Of National Entrance Screening Test exam pattern:
|Subjects included in National Entrance Screening Test||There are five sections in this test which are as|
|Merit Calculation||Only three highest scored sections will be considered for merit calculation.|
Objective Type Questions
|Negative Marking||Yes, negative marking will be done in subjects section only not in general section.|
|Pattern of examination||Question paper which will be asked in OMR pattern.|
You Can Also Check:
Documents/Details required at the time to fill NEST Exam Application Form:
- Valid Email ID.
- Scanned Photograph & signature in JPEG Format. The size of the scanned images is less than 100 KB each.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Examination Centre list.
- Qualification Details.
How to Fill NEST Online Application Form?
Willing contenders, who are eager to fill National Entrance Screening Test Online Application Form, must follow all the steps in sequence order:
- Students will have to open official web portal of National Institute of Science Education and Research that is www.nestexam.in.
- Then, press on “NEST 2018 Information Brochure & Syllabus” link as given at the bottom of left side of home page.
- Read the NEST 2018 Notification before going to fill NEST Entrance Exam Application Form.
- After reading complete notification, you are required to know that “How to fill NISER NEST Online Application Form” by pressing on “How to Apply Online” link.
- Now, come back to previous page and press on “Apply Online” link.
- After that choose “New Registration” if you are new user as given in image.
- If, you are existing user, then you can login with your user name and password as mentioned in the image.
- Fill nestexam.in Online Application Form with accurate details in prescribed manner.
- Upload scanned certificates/testimonials, images and photograph as demanded in the notification.
- Press on “Submit” button and follow the next step and follow the procedure of Application Fee will and choose the payment Fee option for paying through Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Lastly candidates must hit on “Submit” button and take print of NEST Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form for future optimize.
NEST Exam Centres:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
|Agartala (TR)||01||Jammu (JK)||31|
|Ahmedabad (GJ)||02||Jamshedpur (JH)||32|
|Aizawl (MZ)||03||Jodhpur (RJ)||33|
|Allahabad (UP)||04||Kanpur (UP)||34|
|Balangir (OD)||05||Kochi (KL)||35|
|Balasore (OD)||06||Kolkata North (WB)||36|
|Bengaluru (KA)||07||Kolkata South (WB)||37|
|Berhampur (OD)||08||Koraput (OD)||38|
|Bhopal (MP)||09||Lucknow (UP)||39|
|Bhubaneswar (OD)||10||Madurai (TN)||40|
|Burdwan (WB)||11||Mangalore (KA)||41|
|Calicut (KL)||12||Mumbai (MH)||42|
|Chandigarh (CH)||13||Nagpur (MH)||43|
|Chennai (TN)||14||Patna (BR)||44|
|Coimbatore (TN)||15||Pune (MH)||45|
|Cuttack (OD)||16||Raipur (CG)||46|
|Dehradun (UK)||17||Ranchi (JH)||47|
|Delhi–East (DL)||18||Rourkela (OD)||48|
|Delhi–North (DL)||19||Sambalpur (OD)||49|
|Delhi–South (DL)||20||Shillong (ML)||50|
|Dhanbad (JH)||21||Shimla (HP)||51|
|Dharwad (KA)||22||Siliguri (WB)||52|
|Durgapur (WB)||23||Srinagar (JK)||53|
|Ghaziabad (UP)||24||Thiruvananthapuram (KL)||54|
|Guwahati (AS)||25||Thrissur (KL)||55|
|Gwalior (MP)||26||Tiruchirappalli (TN)||56|
|Hyderabad (AP/TS)||27||Udaipur (RJ)||57|
|Imphal (MN)||28||Varanasi (UP)||58|
|Indore (MP)||29||Vijayawada (AP)||59|
|Jaipur (RJ)||30||Visakhapatnam (AP)||60|
You May Read This: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
NEST 2018 Exam Dates:
|Notification For NEST 2018 Will Available From||Fourth Week Of December 2018|
|Starting Dater To Fill Application Form For NEST 2018||Third Week Of January 2018|
|NEST Application Form 2018 Last Date||First Week Of March 2018|
|NEST 2018 Admit Card Will Downloaded From||Second Week Of April 2018|
|NEST Exam Date||Last Week Of May 2018|
|Declaration Of NEST 2018 Result||Second Week Of June 2018|
Visit this Official Link, to get more information in concern to NEST Application Form 2018. Stay connected with us and gets latest up to date information regarding the National Entrance Screening Test Application Form and Last Date Of NEST Application Form etc. Thank You!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEST Scholarship||NEST Result|
|NEST Answer Key||NEST Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|