NEST Scholarship Application Forms are invited by Single Entry Multiple Company Interface (SEMCI) from the bonafide students of class IX, X, XI or XII (Science stream only) till the last date that is 31-03-2018 (without late fees).
NEST is known as for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test and this scheme is composed of two parts, NEST – Junior I & II. If you will unable to submit NEST Junior Scholarship Application Form till March 2018 then you can submit in April – May 2018 with late fee of Rs. 100/-
This Page Includes:
Rs. 200/- will be charge by candidates as late fee, if they will submit the Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test Application Form in June 2018. To get complete details regarding NEST Scholarship 2018, you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NEST Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates, who are currently bonafide students of class IX, X, XI or XII (Science stream only) in any school in India are eligible to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test 2018.
Get Here: Scholarships in India
- In NEST Junior-I category, minimum 10 scholarships of Rs. 25,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (With Rs. 40,000/- to Rank#1) up to 1000 students. Subsequently, there is at least 1 scholarship in every 200 candidates on an average.
- In NEST Junior-II category, there are at least 10 scholarships of Rs. 30,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (With Rs.50, 000/- to Rank#1) up to 1000 candidates. Thereafter, there is at least 1 scholarship in every 200 candidates on an average.
Grading of Marks:
|Grade A+||From 90% to 100%||From 180 to 200 Marks|
|Grade A||80% and below 90%||From 160 to 179 Marks|
|Grade B+||70% and below 80%||From 140 to 159 Marks|
|Grade B||60% and below 70%||From 120 to 139 Marks|
|Grade C+||50% and below 60%||From 100 to 119 Marks|
|Grade C||40% and below 50%||From 80 to 99 Marks|
Get Here: Scholarship Benefits
NEST Application Form Fee 2018:
|NEST Junior-I category||Rs. 500/- (Late fee of Rs. 100/- in April and May and Rs. 200/- in June 2018)|
|NEST Junior-II||Rs. 600/- (Late fee of Rs. 100/- in April and May and Rs. 200/- in June 2018)|
Mode to Pay Fee for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test:
Online payment can be made using Net banking and offline payment should be processed through Demand Draft in favour of SEMCI India payable at Mumbai.
Selection of the aspirants for NEST Scholarship Prizes will be done on the basis of 20th Nationwide Education And Scholarship Test.
NEST Exam Pattern:
|NEST-JUNIOR-I 2018 (For Class IX & X)|
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|VI||Logic & General Knowledge||25||25|
|Total||All sections in 2 hours||150||150|
|NEST JUNIOR-II 2018 (For Class XI & XII)|
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|I||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|II||Mathematics / Biology||50||50|
|IV||Logic & General Knowledge||50||50|
|Total||All sections in 2 hours||200||200|
Pattern of NEST Scholarship Exam:
|Ahmedabad||Gwalior||Mumbai & Suburbs|
|Delhi & Ncr||Kolkata||Rohtak|
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
Process to Apply for NEST Scholarship 2018:
- To submit NEST Scholarship Form, students need to visit the official website which is www.nest.net.in.
- Select “Press Here For Register Now” button from the homepage for NEST Registration Form and read entire details very carefully given in NEST Scholarship Notification.
- After that, fill NEST Scholarship Online Form with all personal details and submit it.
- And, Your NEST Scholarship Login Credentials will be sent to registered id/mobile no.
- Now, you can use your login credentials to fill online NEST Scholarship 2018 Application Form with the required information.
- Then, submit the NEST Scholarship Application by pressing the submit button and take the printout of NEST Scholarship 2018 Application Form for future use.
Step-1: Get the NEST Scholarship Form
- Visit to official website to get the print out of NEST Scholarship Application Form.
- Download the Application Form and take a print out of it by pressing suitable link.
Step-2: Fill Up the NEST Online Application Form
- Fill up the NEST Scholarship application with correct and complete details in accurate manner.
- Attach the photocopies of documents/ testimonials along with application form.
Step-3: Submit the NEST Online Form
Finally send your filled NEST Scholarship Application Form by registered post/courier attached with a DD of Rs. 500/- in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at Mumbai, India
Get Official Details: NEST Scholarship 2018
SEMCI INDIA, B-1,
Piccadilly Flats, 57-J,
Clare Road, Byculla,
Mumbai – 400 008
|Events Name||NEST Scholarship Exam Date|
|Last Date of Submission of NEST 2018 Scholarship Application Form||31-03-2018|
|NEST Scholarship Last Date With Late Fee of||Rs. 100/-||April- May 2018|
|Rs. 200/-||June 2018|
|NEST Scholarship Exam Admit Card Will Download From||22-07-2018|
|NEST Scholarship Exam Date||29-07-2018|
|Declaration Of NEST Scholarship Exam Result||05-09-2018|
|Scorecard of NEST Scholarship Papers Will be Downloaded From||Updating Soon|
Check this Official Link to acquire more information about NEST Scholarship 2018. Remain in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest information on NEST Syllabus, NEST Scholarship Previous Year Papers and NEST Scholarship Question Paper etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEST Previous Year Papers||NEST Syllabus|
|NEST Exam Pattern||NEST Application Form|
|NEST Answer Key||NEST Admit Card|
|NEST Result||How to Apply Scholarship|