SEMCI India has all set to organize 19th Nationwide Education And Scholarship Test on 28-01-2018. NEST Scholarship Scheme will be organized for those students, who’re interested in pursuing accurate knowledge and to prepare them for competitive skills, such as CAT, GATE, GRE, TOEFL and various other tests. So, candidates, who’ve required eligibility criteria for NEST–I & II Scholarship Test, need to submit NEST Scholarship Registration Form before the end date. After getting login credentials for NEST Scholarship 2018, you can apply for NEST National Scholarship Test by submitting online application form before the end date.
This Page Includes:
After submitting NEST Scholarship Application Form 2018, you will be able to download NEST Scholarship Admit Card from 22-01-2018. Before going to apply for NEST 2018 Scholarship, you must check the NEST Scholarship Details. Interested candidates must go through customized page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, in order to download complete details about NEST India Scholarship, NEST Scholarship Program and NEST Scholarship Sample Question Paper etc. So, Read all the eligibility criteria carefully, before going to apply to NEST Scholarship Test.
NEST Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
|NEST I||Contenders, who are first and second year degree students of Engineering, MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BDS, BCA and B.Sc., Diploma Engg (Final year), Intermediate (Science) are eligible to apply.|
|NEST II||Contenders. who are third and fourth year degree students of Engineering, MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BDS, BCA and B.Sc. (only Computer and IT) are eligible to apply.|
Get Here: Scholarships in India
NEST Scholarship Amount:
- 10 or more scholarships of Rs. 35,000/- each with Rs. 75,000/- are awarded to Rank 1 holders for NEST I category.
- 10 or more scholarships of Rs. 40,000/- each with Rs. 1, 00,000/- are awarded to Rank 1 holders for NEST II category.
Grading of Marks:
|Grade A+||From 90% to 100%||From 180 to 200 Marks|
|Grade A||80% and below 90%||From 160 to 179 Marks|
|Grade B+||70% and below 80%||From 140 to 159 Marks|
|Grade B||60% and below 70%||From 120 to 139 Marks|
|Grade C+||50% and below 60%||From 100 to 119 Marks|
|Grade C||40% and below 50%||From 80 to 99 Marks|
Following fee will be made either online or offline, take a look…
- For NEST I category, candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- and those applying for NEST II category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 700/-.
- There is late fee of Rs. 100/- in October & November 2017 and Rs. 200/- in Dec 2017 for NEST–I & II.
- Online payment can be made using Net banking and offline payment should be processed through Demand Draft in favour of SEMCI India payable at Mumbai.
Selection of the aspirants for NEST Scholarship Prizes will be done on the basis of 19th Nationwide Education And Scholarship Test.
Test comprises of five sections as given below:
|I||NEST-1: Physics & Chemistry (Class XI & XII – advanced level) OR|
NEST-II: Technical Aptitude -Choose any One Group., A/ B/ C/ D
|II||Mathematics OR Biology (Class XI & XII – advanced level)||50||50|
|Ill||Verbal Aptitude (English Language)||50||50|
|Iv||Logical Thinking (Reasoning)||25||25|
|Total||All Sections / Subjects in Two (02) Hours||200|
NEST-II candidates will choose any one group from the following:
- A = Comp / IT / Elerffelecom / Elect / Instr
- B = Mech / Prod / Auto
- C = Civil / Cons / Arch
- D = MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BDS
Read Here: How to Get Scholarship
NEST Scholarship Exam Centre:
|Ahmedabad||Gwalior||Mumbai & Suburbs|
|Delhi & Ncr||Kolkata||Rohtak|
Process to Apply for NEST Scholarship 2018:
- To submit NEST Scholarship Form, students need to visit the official website which is www.nest.net.in.
- Select “Press Here For Register Now” button from the homepage and read entire details very carefully.
- After that, fill NEST Scholarship Online Form with all personal details and submit it.
- And, Your NEST Scholarship Login Credentials will be sent to registered id/mobile no.
- Now, you can use your login credentials to fill online NEST Scholarship 2018 Application Form with the required information.
- Then, submit the NEST Scholarship Application by pressing the submit button and take the printout of application form.
- At last, hardcopy of filled application form must be sent to concerned address before the end date should be reached.
Hit Here To: Apply Online
The Director, NEST, c/o SEMCI INDIA,
B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008 (MS)
|Last Date of Submission of Application||30-09-2017|
|NEST Scholarship Last Date With Late Fee of||Rs. 100/-||October/November 2017|
|Rs. 200/-||December 2017|
|NEST Scholarship Exam Admit Card Will Download From||22-01-2018|
|NEST Scholarship Exam Date||28-01-2018|
|Declaration Of NEST Scholarship Exam Result||05-04-2018|
|Scorecard of NEST Scholarship Papers Will be Downloaded From||1st Week of June 2018|
Check this Official Link to acquire more information about NEST Scholarship 2018. Remain in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest information on NEST Scholarship 2018 Syllabus, NEST Scholarship Previous Year Papers and NEST Scholarship Question Paper etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEST Previous Year Papers||NEST Syllabus|
|NEST Application Form||NEST Result|
|NEST Answer Key||NEST Admit Card|
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|