New Changes In Passport Rules
There will be no more hassle for making a passport. The Foreign Ministry of India has issued several new rules on Friday to ease the process of making a passport. Moreover, the passport so far came with your identity and address proof work, but now it will not happen.
Applying for a Passport? Rules Have Changed!
Now the monk-sanyasi, the children born outside the marriage and the children of single parents, the passport of the orphans can be easily made. Also, it will not be mandatory to give the name of both parents for a passport application.
What Changed? No Birth Certificate Required!!! Read Other Details From Below
- The people born after 26/01/1989 had to give separate birth certificates separately. Now for the date of birth, the school’s TC, date of birth written on PAN card, date of birth written on Aadhaar Card, driving license, voter identity card, and insurance policy will also be valid.
- Now in the application of passport it is mandatory to give the name of any one of the parents or the name of the legal guardian. With this, single parent can easily apply for passport application for their children. On the demand of the applicant, the name of any one of the parents will be published on the passport.
- Married people are no longer required to give marriage certificate or Annexure ‘K’.
- Orphan children who do not have a birth certificate or birth date mark sheet can give birth date along with the signature of the head of the institute on their orphanage or institution’s letter pad.
- For the passport of children born outside the marriage, it is necessary to apply Annexure G only with the application.
Want To Know? How To Apply Online For PAN Card
- The government employees who are unable to obtain the identity card or NOC from their institution, can deposit self-declared Annexure-‘N ‘to take a passport in case of an emergency. They have to declare that they have given the passport application information to their institution.
Get Here: Another Way to Protect Aadhaar Card Data
- Sadhus-Sannyas is can now apply for a passport by giving their guru’s name as guardian. For this, they must have a certificate in which the name of the spiritual guru as their guardian.
Government of India will issue notification to implement these changes soon. In addition, these changes have been reported to all passport offices. Stay connected with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com for regular updates.