Nuclear Fuel Complex has circulated a job notification regarding NFC Recruitment. For this concern, organization has decided to recruit eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Clerk and Assistant. Job seekers who are willing to build up their career in government sector may apply against NFC Recruitment Advertisement as early as possible. Aspirants waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector may get all the latest information related to NFC Recruitment 2017 from this page.
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the advertised posts may apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment. Aspirants are required to submit their application form till the latest date that is 1st Dec. 2016. You can get rest information by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Total No. of Vacancies||05|
|End Date to Apply||1st Dec. 2016|
- Upper Division Clerk: 02
- Work Assistant “A”: 03
NFC Eligibility criteria:
- Applying aspirants for these Job Openings In Government Sector must have passed 10th and should have a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of recognized University/ Board/ Institutions or its equivalent according to the posts with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English, Knowledge of computer Data processing for the position of Upper Division Clerk will be desirable.
Check More: Current Jobs after 10th
Limitations of Age for NFC Jobs:
Willing aspirants must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25500/- per month
- Work Assistant “A”: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Other allowances/ facilities will also be granted to appointed applicants as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Hiring:
Aspirants will be hired for latest government department jobs on the basis of performance level in test/Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of concerned department.
Steps to fill NFC Application form:
- Applying aspirants who wish to apply may go through Nuclear Fuel Complex official website at www.nfc.gov.in.
- After that choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- A PDF fill will be opened you need to read all the relevant details very carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to fill application form with correct and complete details in accurate manner.
- Now send your application form through proper channel.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
End Date to Apply Online: 01st December 2016
Obtain more details about NFC Recruitment 2017 from this Official Link. Contenders who have any query or any suggestion then write in comment box. We will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can also book mark this page by using the short cut key ctrl+D for immediate access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|