Nuclear Fuel Complex has unfolded a employment advertisement related to NFC Recruitment. Eager and hard working candidates may apply for vacancies of Technician and Stenographer posts. Engrossed candidates who match below provided eligibility criteria can apply against NFC Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Enthusiastic applicants may apply against these latest jobs in government sector, by sending online filled application form as per the format on or prior to last date that is tailored below. Job hunters are advised to stay tuned with us through our web portal, to get latest updates related to NFC Recruitment 2016 which we will soon provide on this web page.
|Name of Positions Offered||Technician and Stenographer|
|End Date to Apply Online||05th December 2015|
To get entire details regarding NFC Jobs such as educational qualification, age limit, mode of selection, process to apply, important date, pay scale etc you need to go through this page, written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Technician (Painter)||01||Min. 60% in SSC with science and Maths as subject or Min 60% marks in HSC with science and Maths as subject plus trade certificate|
|Stenographer Grade- II||01||Matriculation or equivalent with min 50% marks and min speed of 100 wpm in shorthand in English and 45 wpm in typewriting in English|
|Stenographer Grade- III||01||Matriculation or equivalent with min 50% marks and min speed of 80 wpm in shorthand in English and 30 wpm in typewriting in English|
|Technician (Painter)||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- & Rs. 8460/- incl. GP|
|Stenographer Grade- II||Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- & Rs. 13500/- incl. GP|
|Stenographer Grade- III||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- & Rs. 9910/- incl. GP|
Enthusiastic and skillful personals have to go through written test and/ or personal interview as per rules of organization. Final enrollment of job appliers will be done on basis of marks scored in written examination and performance in personal interview which will be organized by the selection penal of Nuclear Fuel Complex. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to candidates for attending interview/test.
How to Apply for NFC Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply may go through NFC’s official website at www.nfcrecruitment.in.
- Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, scanned copy of photographs, signature.
- Find the way to “Apply Online” Link at left side of the home page
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned over there.
- Now press on to “Apply Online” link and application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill all the necessary and vital information in provided space.
- Upload scanned educational document (if required), recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature.
- After successful registration, take printout of the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
End Date to Apply Online: 05th December 2015
Note: obtain more details about NFC Recruitment 2015 from this Official Link. Stay connected with us to get latest updates about NFC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On