National Fisheries Development Board has unfolded a notice for NFDB Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up Junior Consultants Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for NFDB Recruitment 2016 must send application form on or before closing date that structured below.
|Post Name||Junior Consultants|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||11th January 2016|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about NFDB Recruitment in the below section of this page. Candidates who are interested to apply against these vacancies may read whole notification before applying.
Essential Qualifications For NFDB Jobs:
Candidates must have M.F.Sc / M.sc (Fisheries) degree from recognized university and having two years of field experience and proficiency in use of computer applications and should be willing to travel extensively.
- Applicants’ upper age limit should be 40 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable only for reserved category as per National Environment Engineering Research Institute norms
Appointed contenders for Junior Consultant posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 30,000/- per month which is offered by National Fisheries Development Board
Applicants will get selected on the basis of their performance in test or Interview which will be taken by selection panel of reputed organization.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for NFDB Recruitment:
- Interested eligible candidate may apply with bio-data in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from official website that is nfdb.gov.in
- Application should be forwarded with copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications & experience etc and send by post / courier/ e-mail to project leader before closing date.
- After that aspirants attend the interview along with the required original copies of the documents/ certificates.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing interview or test.
To Office In-Charge & Sr. Executive (Tech),
National Fisheries Development Board, Regional Centre,
NIRD – PR Campus, Jawaharnagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati – 781 022
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 11th January 2016
Applicants may go through Official Notification, to get more information regarding NFDB Recruitment 2016. From this page, you can acquire latest details regarding the same so stay in touch with us and may follow us on Facebook or Google to get latest info on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|