National Food Security Mission has promulgated vacancy notification titled as NFSM Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young candidates to fill the 39 vacant posts of State Consultant, State Technical Assistant,Data Entry Operator,District Consultant and others. Those candidates who are interested in latest jobs openings by National Food Security Mission they must apply for the vacant posts through online mode. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about NFSM Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page
National Food Security Mission is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can first ensure their eligibility for the vacant posts then fill online application form by following the steps provided on this page before the last date that is 29/12/2017. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms for NFSM Recruitment 2018 can apply for the vacant posts through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Food Security Mission|
|Number of Vacancy||39|
|Last date to submit online applications||29/12/2017|
Vacancy and Salary Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy||Salary Scale (in Rs.)|
|State Consultant||01||50000/- per month|
|State Technical Assistant||01||25000/- per month|
|District Consultant||12||30000/- per month|
|District Technical Assistant||12||20000/- per month|
|Account Assistant||01||16000/- per month|
|Data Entry Operator||12||11000/- per month|
Qualification Requirement for NFSM Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for National Food Security Mission Recruitment they must possess Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree in required fields from recognized University or Institute.
Age of the candidates applying forNFSM Job Openings must be maximum 63 Years for Consultant / Technical Assistant and for Account Assistant / Data Entry Operator maximum age must be 45 Years as on 01.01.2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Selection of candidates for National Food Security Mission Vacancy shall be based on the performance of candidates in written test and personal interview. So, candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for NFSM Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official site of National Food Security Missionthat is nfsm.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “News/Events” placed at right side of that page
- Now on reaching new page choose the suitable job link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that a PDF file will open on your digital screen
- Just read the NFSM Recruitment Advertisement carefully and then proceed further
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit apply online link
- After that fill the required details and
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After then check your details mentioned in application form
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date to submit online applications: 29/12/2017
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of NFSM Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|