National Food Security Mission has published a notification about NFSM Recruitment 2016 for Job seekers who are looking forward for Technical Assistant and Advisor jobs. Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare is hiring a highly educated, skilled, professional candidate in their organization. Those who possess all the qualities and eligibility must apply for NFSM vacancy on or before 21st October, 2016. To catch the imminent notification regarding NFSM Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to visit this page regularly as we are going to cover every detailed fact regarding the same very soon.
|Organizing Body||National Food Security Mission(NFSM)|
|Last date to Apply||21st October, 2016|
Here, you are getting this golden chance to grab this reputed post in Government department. If you want more information for NFSM Recruitment 2016 read this page which is furnished by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Post:
- Advisors (Consultants)- 2 post
- Technical Assistants- 5 post
Qualifications & experience:
For Advisors (Consultants)-
- Aspirants who want to engage them self must hold Doctorate degree in Plant Breeding/Plant Protection from a well recognized University.
- Must have command in computers like MS-Word, excel, power point, internet etc.
- The candidates should have working experience in Crop Production/ Crop Improvement/ Natural Resource Management in the rank of Additional Commissioner in Government of India.
For Technical Assistant-
- Those folks are applying for this position must have Master degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/Agriculture Extension/Plant Breeding/Crop Improvement with specialization in management of field crops.
- Basic knowledge of computer is compulsory.
- The candidates should have working experience of research and extension will be given preference first.
Get More Jobs, Check Below Given Links:
Pay-Scale of agriculture Technical Assistant and Advisors:-
|Technical Assistants||Rs. 30,000 per month & conveyance allowance of Rs. 1,500 per month|
|Advisors (Consultants)||Rs. 70,000 per month & conveyance allowance of Rs. 3,000 per month|
Maximum age limit is of 70 years for the contenders applying for the above posts in NFSC jobs.
On the basis of application and qualification shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of interview round.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply?
If you eligible as per eligibility criteria given above then you may apply for this vacancy notification by following below stated steps:-
- First of all candidates need to visit the official site that is nfsm.gov.in
- On the home you need to go with “News/Events” placed at right side.
- List of available advertisements will show and you need to go for “Engagement of Consultants & Technical Assistants under NFSM during 2016-17 (Apply before 21-10-2016)”.
- PDF will open. Read the advertisement carefully and then proceed further.
- After that download an application, fill the details.
- Mention about the post for which you are applying.
- Recheck it and attach photocopies of certificates and testimonials.
- Then send it by hand/post to the below stated address.
To Manager (Human Resources),
National Seeds Corporation Limited,
Beej Bhavan, Pusa Complex,
- Application received after the given date will be rejected by the cooperation.
- TA/DA facility will not be paid for attending interview.
End date to apply:
The candidates have to submit the application form to the above postal address along with photocopies of the certificates on or before 21st October, 2016.
For more details about NFSM Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may check the official notification. You may follow us on Facebook and Google plus. You may subscribe us at free of cost to get latest updated about recent jobs notifications.
NFSM Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|