National Highways Authority of India has propagated a latest job advertisement titled as NHAI Recruitment. Organization is inviting application forms from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the Accountant and Consultant Translator (Hindi) post. So, aspirants who want to build up their career in this organization may apply for NHAI Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Accountant and Consultant Translator (Hindi)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Check Below|
Willing candidates may get entire details regarding NHAI vacancies such age limit, required qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates etc from the below section of this page which is well furnished by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|02||Consultant Translator (Hindi)||03|
Candidates must have passed Intermediate Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
|Name of the Post||Limitation of Age|
|Consultant Translator (Hindi)||65 years|
Job seekers who will be selected for Accountant post will get the impressive and attractive pay scale of Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200 with grade pay of Rs. 2, 800/- and Rs. 40,000/- as a fee plus Rs.3000/- as local conveyance per month for Consultant Translator (Hindi) post.
Mode of Recruitment:
The recruitment of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of National Highways Authority of India.
Procedure to Apply for NHAI Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.nhai.org
- Then, go to “about us” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and hit “recruitment” button.
- Now, press “vacancies/result” tab and “Application For The Post Of Consultant Translator (Hindi) On Contract Basis” and “National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 03 posts of Accountant on direct recruitment basis for PWD (VH category) candidates only” link.
- After that, read complete notification very carefully and download the application form.
- Now, fill the form with all asked detail within correct manner and attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
Address and Important Date:
|Sr. No. wise Post Name||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Address|
|01||11th April 2016||Shri M.K. Sinha, DGM (HR/Admn.), National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075|
|02||28th March 2016||Sh. Adarsh Kumar, DGM (HR-II) National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075|
You can check Official Link for other information regarding NHAI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
National Highways Authority of India has unfolded a vacancy advertisement for NHAI Recruitment. Organization is looking for dedicated and prospective candidates to hire them for Site Engineer and IT Engineer posts at Regional Office-Nagpur and Jharkhand. Dynamic job hunters can apply for NHAI Recruitment 2016 by forwarding Application Form. Applicants are advised that applications in prescribed format must be reached on or before the last date, which is given below.
|Post Name||Site Engineer and IT Engineer|
|Last date to submit application for Nagpur office||10th March 2016|
|Last date to submit application for Jharkhand office||4th March 2016|
To obtain more information about NHAI vacancies such as eligibility standard, Selection Procedure, Remuneration, How to apply etc you may go through the given details well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post, Vacancy And Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Positions||Required qualification|
|IT Engineer at Regional Office-Nagpur||1||Bachelor Degree in IT/CSE/ECE or equivalent and experience in relevant field for at least three years in a reputed company/firm|
|Site Engineer at Regional Office-Nagpur||2||Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year’s experience|
|Site Engineer at Regional Office- Jharkhand||2||Degree in Electrical Engineering with more than 03 years experience in estimating & execution of DSS/LT/HT lines etc|
- Firstly application will be scrutinize by organization for the selection of deserving aspirants under National Highways Authority of India jobs.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service, etc. in the relevant field will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate attending interview.
Candidates selected under NHAI Recruitment will be paid with the Consolidated Emoluments of Rs. 30,000/- Per month.
How to Apply for NHAI Jobs?
- Applying candidates should visit official website of National Highways Authority of India to download application form that is www.nhai.org.
- Now select link “Download Application Form” which is settled in the concerned notification section.
- Fill application form with accurate details and attach all required attested copies of required document along with form.
- Then send it to the address given below in envelope super scribed with “application form for the post of” by Registered / Speed Post or by hand.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed application for the post of I.T./ Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis.
Important Date and Address:
|Name of Post||Address||Last date to apply|
|IT Engineer at Regional Office-Nagpur||The Regional Officer, National Highways Authority of India, RO-Nagpur & Chhattisgarh, Bungalow No. 1, Shubhankar Apartment, Plot No.159, Ambazari Hill Top, Ram Nagar, Nagpur –440 033, Maharashtra||10th March 2016 upto 18:00 Hours|
|Site Engineer at Regional Office-Nagpur|
|Site Engineer at Regional Office- Jharkhand||National Highways Authority of India, Office of the Regional Officer, B-402, Road No 4-C, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi (834002)||4th March, 2016|