18 Site Engineer Jobs Notification has been circulated titled as NHAI Recruitment by National Highways Authority of India. As per the notification, the organization is seeking for hard working and eligible candidates to fill the vacant post of Site Engineer. So those who want to grab latest vacancy in National Highways Authority of India can apply for the above said post after going through the eligibility conditions. Candidates can fill online application form by visiting the official web portal of the organization to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
To check their eligibility, candidate can visit the official website and follow below provided steps and after that download the application form. After downloading application form fill it and send it at below provided address through speed or registered post before its closing date that is 04-09-2017. Check the below section of this page to get more details regarding NHAI Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post name||Site Engineer|
|Number of vacancy||18|
NHAI Vacancy Details:
Site Engineer: 18
Candidates who are going to apply for NHAI 2017 Recruitment shall possess Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University Or Institute with minimum one year experience in relevant fields.
You Can Also Find Latest Engineering Jobs Here!!
Age of the candidates applying for NHAI vacancies shall not exceed above then 30 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of the Government of India.
Get Here: NHAI Recruitment Advertisement
Candidates who get selected for NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 50,000/- per month as salary as offered by the organization. Other allowances and facilities will be provided to candidates based on their job profile.
Selection process for National Highways Authority of India jobs:
Candidates will get selected through written examination followed by personal interview. So candidates are advised to perform their best in all the selection rounds to get appointed for the vacant post.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Apply for NHAI Site Engineer Jobs:
- Firstly, applications who want to apply for NHAI job have to visit official website which is www.nhai.org
- Then follow “Latest News” from left side of the home page and press on “NHAI Online Recruitment”.
- Now, you need to find “Application to the post of site engineer in NHAI to be posted at Tamil Nadu & Karnataka” link”.
- After that choose “Advertisement” to download Notification.
- Now, read all the instructions carefully provided in the advertisement.
- After reading instructions, revisit to previous page and press on “Application Form”.
- Now, take printout of your application form and fill it with all necessary details.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “application for the post of….”
- Then attach your all testimonials including academic documents, experience certificates, achievements etc with the applications form may be send by Registered / Speed Post at same address mentioned below :
Download Now: NHAI Recruitment Application Form
Chief General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer, Chennai,
National Highways Authority of India
Regional Office – Chennai
SRI Tower, 3rd Floor
DP – 34 (SP), Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
PIN : 600 032
Dates to remember:
Last Date of Submission: 04-09-2017
Aspirants want to get the further information regarding to NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 2018 may check this Official Link. To stay connected with us through our web portal for new updates of NHAI jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|