NHAI Recruitment 2013-2014
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has published a latest notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistants 11 vacancies. Candidates may apply for the NHAI Jobs 2013-2014 before the last date.
- Well prepared and qualified job hunters may apply for this recruitment on or before the last date for application form receipt that is 24th December 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com is publishing the entire information about NHAI Recruitment 2013-2014, such as, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc.
Name of the Organization
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Total No. of Vacancy
Those candidates who are working in Central / State Government Department /Autonomous Bodies/PSUs holding analogous posts or have at least 05 years regular service as Stenographer are eligible to apply.
Selection of the job seekers will be decided by the Selection Committee.
Period of Deputation
Applicants will be hired initially for a period of 5 years, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority in NHAI.
How to Apply?
- Job fighters who want to apply for this recruitment may fill application form in proper manner which is present in notification at www.nhai.org.
- Enclosed application should be super scribe with “Application for the post of Personal Assistant on Deputation” and send it in an envelope at the given address.
“Mrs. Radhey Dua,
Deputy General Manager (HR-IV)
National Highways Authority of India
G 5& 6, Sector 10, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075”
Last date to receipt the form: 24th December 2013.
For more details must visit the Official Notification.