National Highways Authority of India has unfolded recent jobs advertisement entitled as NHAI Recruitment. Highly qualified and energetic candidates are invited by the organization for filling up Site Engineer positions. Candidates who are looking for vacancies in government sector may grasp this chance of NHAI Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights
Aspirants need to fulfill all the criteria and then apply for NHAI Jobs by sending their filled application form at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is 15th December 2016. Willing aspirants can get the details about National Highways Authority of India recruitment by going through the entire details provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Closing date of Applying||15th December 2016|
NHAI Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Site Engineer Jobs should have a relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who are going to be select for the concerned positions will receive the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month including other allowances.
Mode of Assortment:
- Contenders will be assorted on the basis of their presentation level in Interview conducted by the selection panel of the National Highways Authority of India.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting|
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the National Highways Authority of India that is “www.nhai.org”.
- Now move the pointer to the “About Us” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and select the “Recruitment > Vacancies/Result” link from the drop down list.
- Hit on the particular link of advertisement that is “Application to the post of site engineer in NHAI-Ro- Mumbai”.
- Here is the notification display on your screen.
- Now download the application form mentioned underneath.
- Fill the application form with correct information in prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address as early as you can.
Chief General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer, Mumbai,
National Highways Authority of India
4th floor, Plot No. 22, Sector 11, Opposite Belapur Station,
CBD Belpaur, Navi Mumbai -400614 (MS)
Tel. No. 022-27564100, 300, email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Last Date of Applying: 15th December 2016
Eligible can get complete details regarding NHAI Recruitment 2017 you may check the above given Official Notification.
Check More Job Options, From Below: