National Highways Authority of India has asserted a job advertisement titled as NHAI Recruitment 2016. NHAI has invited applications from eligible contenders to fill up Various Vacancies of Deputy General Manager, Accounts Officer and other in relevant departments. Jobs hunters who are interested in building up their career with this government organization may apply for NHAI vacancy as soon as possible. We’re trying to update the latest info about NHAI Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Name of organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|No. Of Posts||178|
|Last Date To Apply||30th November 2016|
Job seekers, who are willing to take the advantage of this latest jobs in government sector must submit their duly filled online application form in prescribed format latest by the respective dates as per post that are clearly stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. of vacant posts|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||07|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||35|
|Manager (Finance & Accounts)||17|
|Assistant Manager (Administration)||05|
Pay Scale And Qualification:
|Post Name||Pay scale||Qualification|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.7600||Degree in Commerce / Accounts|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600||Degree in Commerce / Accounts|
|Manager (Technical)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Manager (Legal)||Degree in Law|
|Manager (Rajbhasha)||Master’s Degree|
|Accounts Officer||Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400||Degree in Commerce / Accounts|
|Assistant Manager (Administration)||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800||Degree|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Appliers should retain the upper age below 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Candidate will be considered on the basis of their resume and then will be called to appear for the certain interview /written examinations.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Procedure to Fill Application Form for NHAI Recruitment:
- Willing and eligible aspirants satisfying the above specified eligibility criteria are required to apply by visiting the official website that is www.nhai.org.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Recruitment>>Vacancies/Results” tab which is given in the section of “About Us” on home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on advertisement link under “Application for the post of Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts), Deputy General Manager (Technical), Manager (Finance & Accounts), Manager (Technical), Manager (Legal), Manager (Rajbhasha), Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager (Administration) on deputation basis, NHAI” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Duly filed-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel, to the following address.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
|For Deputy General Manager (Technical)||Shri Pradeep Kumar GM (HR-II), National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075|
|For rest other posts||Col. S. S. Kapur , GM (HR-I), National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075|
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Closing date for receipt of applications in NHAI: 30th November 2016 (up to 18:00 hours)
For further information about NHAI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
National Highways Authority of India has issued a notification titled as NHAI Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for filling up the 15 post of Dy. Manager (Technical) through GATE in civil engineering discipline. Candidates who possess valid GATE Score Card and have the requisite eligibility may apply by filling application form through online mode. Candidates who are keenly waiting for NHAI Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the this website page frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
It’s a good career opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Department Jobs. Aspirants who are interested to join NHAI may apply against National Highways Authority Of India Recruitment. Team of recruitmentresult.com has given the entire information about the NHAI jobs on this page for the convenience of candidates. So, all the eligible contenders must read this page completely.
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Last Date for Submission of GATE Online Application||4th October 2016 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form for NHAI||30th April 2017|
Name and No. of Post:
Dy. Manager (Technical): 15 Posts
Candidates, who want to apply against NHAI Recruitment, they must have Engineering Degree in Civil discipline from the recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Apply Now For: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Relaxation / concession for SC/ ST /OBC candidates are based on Govt rules.
Candidates, who are appointed for the Dy. Manager (Technical) post, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- from National Highways Authority of India.
Mode of Appointment for NHAI vacancy:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of marks secured in GATE 2017 exam and performance in personal interview which will be organized by the concerned authority.
Going for Exam / Interview Then Must Read This:
How to Apply for NHAI careers?
- Willing job finders can fill NHAI Online Application Form through the official website of National Highways Authority of India that is www.nhai.org.
- Now, select “Recruitment>>Vacancies/Results” tab which is given in the section of “About Us”.
- After that, follow the link “Recruitment to the post of Dy. Manager (Technical).” link.
- Then, read the notification carefully and press “Online Application Form” link
- Candidates must fill the application form with all relevant information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- After filling the form, you need to upload the scanned copies of certificates /documents in support of Educational Qualifications, age, caste, experience,etc.
- Also Upload passport size photo and signature in required size and submit it within given period of time.
- At last, take a printout of their system generated online application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for GATE: 4th October 2016 (Tuesday)
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications for NHAI: 30th April 2017
You can check Official Notification for more detail against NHAI Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Candidates can leave their comments, if any regarding this post. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
NHAI Recruitment: Advertisement Details