NHAI Recruitment through GATE
Apply Online for NHAI Recruitment through GATE!!! National Highways Authority of India has promulgated vacancy notification to notify eligible candidates about the vacant posts of Manager.
Candidates who are seeking for jobs in National Highways Authority of India they can apply for the same through online mode. Aspirants can scroll down this page to know more about NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018.
Vital contents of this page:
National Highways Authority of India is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to fill NHAI Application Form.
Candidates can check their eligibility for NHAI Recruitment of Deputy Managers through GATE 2018 by following the procedure stated below. Eligible aspirants can apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 through this page which is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NHAI Recruitment Through GATE
|Organization name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Last date to submit online applications||Check Below|
NHAI Vacancy Details:
Qualification Requirement for NHAI Jobs:
To get Recruitment in NHAI through GATE 2018, candidate must possess Graduation in civil engineering from a recognized Institution or University. Also, 3 to 4 years of work experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.
Age Criteria for NHAI Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment through GATE shall be not less than 20 years and upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment through GATE 2018 shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates for NHAI 2018 Recruitment through GATE shall be done on the basis of their marks in GATE 2018. Only those candidates who are going to apply for GATE Exam or had applied for the same are eligible to apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment through GATE.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For PSU Exams
Steps to apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Follow the simple steps for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 apply online:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Highways Authority of India that is nhai.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Latest News section available in the left side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link of NHAI Recruitment and hit that link
- This will open NHAI Recruitment through GATE Notification, just read the details and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible through NHAI Recruitment Notification then go back to previous page and hit apply online tab
- Then hit on New user Registration option
- After that fill the required details in NHAI Recruitment Registration Form and hit register option
- This will open the previous page just enter your registration id and password and hit login option
- After that fill the details in NHAI Recruitment Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
- Availability of notification: Available Soon
- Closing date to fill online applications: March/April 2018 (Tentative)
- NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 Cut Off date: Available Soon
- NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 Result date: Available Soon
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018. Aspirants can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|