National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014
National Housing Bank (NHB) has professed a notice as National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014 to invite the eligible aspirants for the vacancies of Assistant Manager Posts. Eligible candidates can fill and submit the online application before the last date, which is stated below:
|Name of organization||National Housing Bank|
|Last date to submit application||17th October 2014|
|Date of online examination||26th November 2014|
You can obtain more information related to National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014 like name of the post, vacancies, selection process and criteria to apply that is provided below.
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters Degree in HINDI from a recognized University with aggregate 55%.
Age Limit as on 01st July 204:
Age of the applier must not be less than 21 years and more than 28years. Relaxation is given according to the rules of the organization.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 14500 to 25700/- per month as salary.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Candidates will be short listed on the basis of online test.
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site of the National Housing Bank, which is ibps.sifyitest.com.
- Follow the ‘Quick links’ which is in the left side of the home page.
- Then choose the tab ‘career with NHB’ from the list.
- Choose the link ‘Recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS – I (Assistant Manager)’.
- Select the tab ‘apply online’.
- Choose the link ‘press here for new registration’.
- Press continue button.
- Fill all the required details correctly enter the security cord and then press on the ‘save & next’ tab.
- Then upload your photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and press ‘final submit button’.
- Take preview by selecting ‘preview’ tab of the application form. On before final submit.
- Press ‘payment’ tab and submit the application fee.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Last date to submitting and editing application: 17th October 2014
- Last date for printing your application: 30th October 2014
- Date of online examination: 26th November 2014
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification