National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014
National Housing Bank (NHB) has pronounced an advertisement about National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014 for fill up the various vacancies. Well qualified and capable job hunters may fill the online application form 2014 before the closing date 1st May 2014.
Skilled and self motivated candidates who are eager to build their career in the government sector and willing to apply for bank jobs they must grab this chance by applying for the NHB recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer in Junior Grade Scale – I (Assistant Manager).
Aspirants must read the whole details about this recruitment like eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, how to apply etc which is mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
National Housing Bank (NHB)
Name of the Post:
Assistant Manager ‘Hindi’ (General)
More details about National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014
Candidates must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks Or Master’s Degree in Hindi with aggregate minimum of 55% with English as one of the main subject at degree level with relevant experience.
- Age Limitation of the aspirants should be in between 21 years to 33 years as on 1st April 2014.
- Relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of the written test and interview.
How to Apply?
- Applicants who are willing to apply for this recruitment must visit these steps.
- Firstly visit the official website that is
- Then go to the “Careers with NHB” section of the home page available under Quick Links section.
- After that select the option of “Recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS – I (Assistant Manager)”
- Select the apply online link
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form carefully
- Should upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
- Closing of Online Registration: 1st May 2014
- Date of Online Examination: 25th May 2014
Note: For more details must check this Official Notification.