National Housing Bank Recruitment
A latest job notification has been transmitted for National Housing Bank Recruitment. This organization is inviting application form career oriented and self motivated participants for filling up the Assistant General Manager Post. So, candidates who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager|
|Last Date for Submission of online Application||23rd May 2016|
For obtaining more detail related to National Housing Bank Recruitment such as post name, vacancy detail, salary structure, age limitation, required qualification, payment of fee, selection procedure, way to apply etc you need to go through the info which are well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
National Housing Bank Recruitment
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
Assistant General Manager (General):- 06
Job seekers must have Graduate degree / Post graduate degree in finance / law /any other discipline /Master degree in Physics /Mathematics / Statistics/ Commerce /Other science subjects /CA / ICWA with a diploma in Computer Science or Management/ BE /B.Tech/Full Time Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/Electronics & Communications / Information Technology/ Other Subjects or MCA / MBAs / M. Phil / PhD from the recognized university or institution.
You May Also Check More Job Options:-
Salary Detail and Age Limitation for NHB Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Salary Structure||Age Limitation|
|Assistant General Manager (General)||Rs. 59,170/-||33- 50 years|
Payment of Fee:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure for nhb.org.in Jobs:
- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
Must Read These Articles:-
Way to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment:
- Firstly applicants need to visit official website of organization that is nhb.org.in
- Then, go to the “quick link” section which is available at left side of the home page.
- Now, hit “careers with NHB” tab and press “Recruitment of Assistant General Managers (Scale – V) and Dy. General Manager (Law) (Scale – VI)/ Recruitment of Chief Processing Officer (on contract)/ Recruitment of Liaison Officers (on contract)” link.
- After that, read complete detail very carefully and press “apply online” tab.
- Now, fill the online form within proper manner and upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Press on ‘payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Then, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
Check Now:-Latest 25000 Bank Jobs
Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload:
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
- Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Last Date To Apply:- 23rd May 2016
You can check below stated Official Notification & Corrigendum for more detail regarding National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016.
Download:- Official Notification & Corrigendum
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Private Bank Jobs||Bank Syllabus|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank Coaching Institutes|