NHFDC Scholarship Application Form 2014
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) has announced the notification for 1500 Scholarships for disabled students.
- Students may apply now for NHFDC Scholarship Disabled Students 2014 by filling the Online Application Form till.
- For further details you may go though the given advertisement which is stated by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Details Information of NHFDC Scholarship Disabled Students 2014:
Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund):
- Disabled students who are appropriate for degree and post graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India, they will be awarded 1500 scholarships under this NHFDC scheme.
- Application forms will be accepted any time from a disabled student during the academic year. Scholarship will be specified on quarterly basis for the applications received in preceding quarter.
- Return of Non-Refundable fees classified to the limit of fee of related courses in Government/Government –aided institutions. Maintenance stipend will be paid to the students for 10 months @ Rs. 2500/ per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000/- per month for Professional Post- Graduate Courses in one academic year.
- Books/Stationery payment will be paid to students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses @Rs.6, 000/ per annum and Rs.10, 000/- per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
- In a different way disabled students will be provided financial help for purchase of aids & appliances.
- Monthly earnings of the beneficiary /parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25, 000/- (Rs. 3.00 Lakhs p.a.) from all sources.
- Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
How to Apply?
- Contender those who want to apply may fill Online Application Form through the Official Website of NHFDC i.e. www.nhfdc.nic.in.
- After filling the form candidates must submit it and take print out of form
- Print out of the application form should be countersigned by the head of the institution where the candidates are studying.
- At last applicants are required to attach all the required documents Xerox with application form and send it to the mentioned address:
“National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC),
Red Cross Bhavan, Sector-12,
For more details you may visit Official Link.