NHFDC Scholarship Application Form 2013
National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation (NHFDC) has published the notification for scholarship for the handicapped candidates by filling online applications.
Handicapped students are advised to read this notification and apply for the same by filling online applications according to their course to get the scholarship before 31st Aug 2013. Scholarship
Here on our Web Page recruitmentresult.com, we are providing you all the details of National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation Scholarship Application Form 2013. Career Options
NHFDC Scholarship Details
|Name of the Organization||National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation|
|Course||Degree and post graduate level professional and technical course or higher academic/professional or technical qualification|
|Last Date||31st Aug 2013|
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months @ Rs. 2500/- per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs. 3000/- per month for Professional Post Graduate Courses in one academic year.
- Books/Stationery allowance for Professional Graduate Courses @ Rs. 6000/- per annum and Rs. 10,000/- per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
- Monthly income of the beneficiary /parent or guardian should not be more than Rs. 25,000/- (Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources.
- Scholarship of Rs. 1000/- p.m. for hostellers and Rs. 700/- p.m. for day scholars studying in professional courses at graduation and above level, and Rs. 700/- p.m. for hostellers and Rs. 400/- p.m. for day scholars pursuing Diploma/ Certificate level professional courses.
- Course fee reimbursed up to ceiling of Rs. 10,000/- per year.
- Monthly income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian should not be more than Rs. 15,000/ – (Rs. 1.80 Lakh p.a.) from all sources.
List of documents to be attached
- Attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income of Parent/ Guardian which shall include last salary slip acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate
- Attested copy of Disability certificate
- Course fee receipt, paid during the academic session
How to apply
Applicants who want to avail this opportunity need to apply online by filling online application form. After that take the print out of filled in application and send it along with the requisite documents duly countersigned and recommended by the head of the institution, where they are studying to:
“National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
Red Cross Bhawan, Sector-12
Faridabad – 121007”
Last date for receipt of applications is 31st Aug 2013.
For more details, you may check the Official Notification.