Candidates may apply for NHFDC Scholarship 2019 with the help of this page!! National Handicapped Finance Development and Corporation is going to invite online application for the National Fund Scholarship. Interested candidates who wish to apply for NHFDC Scholarship can check the important dates for NHFDC Scholarship for handicapped from here.
NHFDC Scholarship 2019
|Organization Name||National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)|
|No. of Scholarship||Various|
|Course Offered||Graduation/ Post graduation/ Technical courses|
|Mode of apply||Online with Hard Copy|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Number of Scholarships:
Differently-abled students in all over the country will be able to receive 2500 scholarship organized by National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC). The organization has reserved 30% of scholarship for female candidates and in case if female students will not be available then this reservation will be transfer to male candidates.
Check Here: Scholarships in India
NHFDC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for NHFDC 2019 Scholarship scheme, their family monthly income should not be more Rs.25000/- (Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources.
- Candidates must be a student of Bachelor’s or Master’s Level Professional and Technical course from any recognized institution in India.
- The scholarship under this Scheme is not intended for Post-Matric/Post Secondary Technical/Professional courses having duration of less than one year.
Scope of NHFDC Scholarship:
NHFDC Scholarship 2019 is only meant for those candidates who are Indian Citizens with any disabilities.
Allowances Provided by NHFDC Scholarship Scheme II:
For 10 months @ Rs. 2500/- per month have to paid by the candidates for maintenance allowance in Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000/- per month for Professional Post-Graduate Courses in one academic year at following rates.
|Class / Course||Maintenance allowance|
(Rs. per month)
(Rs. Per annum)
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
NHFDC Handicapped Scholarship (Visually):
|1.||Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|2.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000||For blind|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
Students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses will be paid Books/Stationery allowance @ Rs.6000/- per annum and Rs.10, 000/- per annum for Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
|1.||Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|2.||Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|3.||Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000|
|1.||Laptop or Desktop||Rs. 40,000|
Reimbursement of Non-Refundable fees restricted to the limit of fee of similar courses in Government / Government -aided institutions.
Check Out: How To Get A College Scholarship
Other Fellowship Details for 2500 NHFDC Scholarships:
- Under this scheme, candidates will not avail any other stipend for pursuing the course.
- To grab these chance applicants must submit an advance copy of application through online mode.
- Candidates may apply any time in each academic year from 1st July to 30th June for scholarship under this scheme.
Benefits provided under NHFDC Scholarship 2019
Candidates who will be awarded NHFDC National Fund Scholarship will get full non-refundable fees if the course is done in Govt/ Govt-Aided Institution. Also, these candidates will be awarded with the maintenance allowance for one academic year.
will be provided
will be provided
|Professional UG Course||Rs. 2500/ month||Rs. 6000/ P.A.|
|Professional PG course||Rs. 3000/ month||Rs. 10000/ P.A.|
Attachments / Documents to be submitted along with hard copy of application:
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates / mark sheets for the qualifying examination
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent / guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate from revenue official / Gazetted Officer / public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat Officials etc;
- Attested copy of Disability certificate;
- Course fee receipt (if any), duly paid during the academic session and countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution;
- Receipt/Invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution;
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, attached attested copy of the mark sheets of the preceding year.
- Copy of the pass book of saving bank account and cancelled cheque.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Prescribed size for Certificates
|Disability Certificate||less than 100 KB||.doc or .pdf format|
|Current Year Paid Fee Receipt||less than 100 KB||.doc or .pdf format|
|Candidate Photograph||less than equal to 50 KB||jpg,BMP,png format|
|Cancel cheque Or Copy of pass book||less than 100 KB||.doc or .pdf format|
NHFDC Scholarship Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their academic profile and the availability of the scholarships. The decision of the corporation will be final and no further communication regarding the same will be entertained.
How to fill online application for NHFDC Scholarship 2019?
- Willing aspirants need to firstly log on to official website that is www.nhfdc.nic.in.
- Now hit on “2500 Scholarships” link visible at the left side of home page and further select appropriate link from the appeared page.
- After that a new page will get opened there you have to hit “Scholarships (Trust Fund) (FRESH / RENEWAL APPLICATION) (Apply Online)” link
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “Hit here to register” button available on previous page.
- After that tap to “New Scholarship Application” OR “Renewal Scholarship Application” option
- Fill the required details in NHFDC Scholarship Online Registration Form and hit at “Sign up” button.
- Now fill all required details in blank text boxes of NHFDC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Upload copies of your documents (if applicable) and Then save and continue.
- Then registration id will be generated.
- Now go to qualification information.
- Fill all mandatory details in regard of your qualification.
- Lastly, submit your details within given time.
- Get print out of filled application.
- After that send the same at below provided postal address.
Check Complete Details On: Scholarship for Engg Students
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Ph.D. House, 3rd Floor, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016
NHFDC Scholarship Last Date:
Closing date to submit Application Form: Updating Soon
Candidates can tap to this Official Link to get relevant details regarding NHFDC Scholarship 2019. Candidates can also bookmark this web page to get updates of NHFDC Scholarship Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|