NHM LATUR Recruitment 2019
For the appointment to 329 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO), offline applications are invited for NHM LATUR Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates applying for NHM LATUR CHO Vacancies can submit their Application Form from 12-02-2019 till 23-02-2019 (05:00 PM).
|NHM LATUR CHO Advertisement & Application Form||Download PDF|
|Zilla Parishad Latur Official Website||Get Here|
NHM LATUR Notification – Highlights
- Organization Name: National Health Mission Office of District Health Officer Zila Parishad District Latur
- Post name: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Available vacancies: 329
- Category: NHM LATUR Recruitment
- Form Type: Offline
- Last Date: 23-02-2019
- Official website: www.zplatur.gov.in
NHM LATUR Recruitment 2019
NHM LATUR Vacancy:
- Post Name: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- of Vacancies: 329
Which Qualification holders can apply for NHM LATUR Jobs?
Aspirants in possession of B.A.M.S Degree from recognized University or Institute are eligible to apply for NHM LATUR Vacancies. Candidates holding higher education will be eligible for maximum 05 additional marks.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
What is the Age Limit for NHM LATUR CHO Recruitment?
In context to NHM LATUR Recruitment, candidates belonging to Open Category must not above 38 years of age while the upper age limit for reserved categories is 43 years for NHM LATUR CHO Jobs. Existing NHM Employees shall be given 05 years of further relaxation in upper age limit.
What will be the Salary Scale for NHM LATUR Community Health Officer Recruitment?
The Salary Package for NHM LATUR Community Health Officer Vacancies is stated as follows:
- Stipend during Training Period of 06 months: Rs.10,000/-
- Basic Pay after the completion of training: Rs.25,000/- per month
- Performance based incentive and other allowances upto: Rs.15,000/-
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is there any Application Fee to be paid for NHM LATUR Recruitment?
Yes, the applicants who are participating in NHM ZP Latur Recruitment 2019 are required to pay the following amount of application fee, as applicable:
- For Open Category: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.300/-
How to make the payment of application fee?
The application fee for National Health Mission, NHM Latur Recruitment is to be paid offline through demand draft (DD) drawn in the favor of “District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, Latur”.
What is the selection procedure for NHM LATUR CHO Recruitment?
Selection of candidates for NHM LATUR Community Health Officer Recruitment 2018 shall be based on their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Shortlisted candidates will initially under a Training Period of 06 months at any Hospital in the State.
After competition of training period, aspirants will appear for an Exit Exam. Contenders qualifying the Exit Exam will be appointed as Community Health Officer at sub centres.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How to apply for NHM LATUR Recruitment?
Follow the guidelines given below in order to send applications for National Health Mission LATUR Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of Zilla Parishad Latur that is www.zplatur.gov.in
- Now on the homepage, move under ‘Important Events’ section available at the left side.
- Here, press the following link give for NHM LATUR Recruitment for CHO posts:
“National Health Campaign Health Department: – Date: 11-02-2019: – Advertising for the post of Community Health Officer and along with the application form”
- The detailed NHM LATUR Advertisement PDF will be opened in front of you.
- Rad the complete NHM LATUR Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Now, download the application form available in the same NHM LATUR Notification 2019.
- Fill the NHM LATUR Application Form with correct details.
- Also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Community Health Officer”
- At last send it to the concerned official address before the last date.
What is the Postal Address to send NHM LATUR Application Form?
Duly filled applications for NHM LATUR Community Health Officer Recruitment must be addressed to the following official address before the closing date:
District Health Officer,
Office Zila parishad,
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
NHM LATUR Recruitment for 329 CHO Posts
Download the official advertisement for National Health Mission LATUR through direct link given above. Candidates satisfying the eligibility norms can apply offline for NHM LATUR Vacancy 2019 by downloading the prescribed format Application Form from the NHM LATUR Recruitment Advertisement.
Applicants participating in NHM LATUR Community Health Provider Recruitment must submit the duly filled applications to the District Health Officer of Zila parishad on or before the closing date which is 23-02-2019.
Last date to send application through speed or registered post: 23-02-2019 (till 05:00 PM).
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
For rest of the details concerning NHM LATUR Recruitment 2019, candidates can go through this Official Link facilitated above. Subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails directly in their mail box.
Latest Recruitment On 12-02-2019: