NHM LATUR Recruitment
District Health Officer has promulgated vacancy notification named as NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, the organization is going to recruit eligible candidates at 50 vacant posts of Community Health Provider (CHP).
Candidates who are interested in National Health Mission LATUR Jobs they can apply on or before the last date that is 24/07/2018. Scroll down this page to know more about NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018.
NHM LATUR Community Health Provider Recruitment
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for NHM LATUR Vacancy 2018. So to ensure eligibility candidates have to visit the official website of the organization.
Candidates who want to know more in regards with NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NHM LATUR Recruitment
|Organization name||National Health Mission Office of District Health Officer Zila Parishad District Latur|
|Post name||Community Health Provider (CHP)|
|Number of vacancy||50|
NHM LATUR Vacancy Details:
Community Health Provider (CHP): 50 Vacancies
Qualification Required for NHM LATUR Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for NHM LATUR Vacancies they must possess B.A.M.S from recognized University or Institute. Candidates holding higher education will be eligible for maximum 05 additional marks.
You Can Also Get: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Criteria for NHM LATUR CHP Recruitment
Age of the candidates applying for NHM LATUR CHP Jobs shall be not more than 43 years and age relaxation to NHM Employees shall be 05 years as per the norms of the Central Government of India.
Salary Scale for NHM LATUR Community Health Provider Recruitment
Candidates who will be selected for NHM LATUR Community Health Provider Vacancies shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary that is Rs. 25000/- per month plus performance based incentive and other allowances upto Rs. 15000/-.
Get Here>>NHM LATUR Recruitment Notification
Open Category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 800 which is non refundable in the form of demand draft made in the favor of “District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, Latur”.
Selection of candidates for NHM LATUR Community Health Provider Recruitment 2018 shall be based on their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
To Do Preparation Of Exam/Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
Steps to apply for NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Zilla Parishad that is zplatur.gov.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Employment tab available in the menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you want to apply for
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen containing NHM LATUR Recruitment Eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then you can go back to previous page and download application form by hitting the appropriate link
- Fill the NHM LATUR Application Form with correct details
- Also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Community Health Provider”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
District Health Officer
Zila parishad District Latur
Check Now: Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date to send application through speed or registered post: 24/07/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of NHM LATUR Recruitment 2018. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails directly in their mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|