NHM MP Recruitment
Public Relations Department, Bhopal has promulgated the employment notification towards NHM MP Recruitment 2020-21. Applications via online process has been invited from eligible, young and dynamic candidates to get them hire on 5835 posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery. Concerned applicants towards NHM MP Vacancies must submit online application form before the last date.
Overview of NHM MP Recruitment:
|Name of Organization||Public Relations Department, Bhopal|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery|
|Number of Vacancy||5835|
|Last Date to Apply||15-01-2021|
NHM MP Recruitment 2020
Q1: NHM MP Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Lab Technician [LT]||620|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery [ANM]||2551|
Q2: What is the Educational Qualification for NHM MP Jobs?
- For NHM MP Staff Nurse Recruitment: Contenders Should Be Completed Their 12th Class Certificate for Both Posts & GNM / B.Sc Nursing Graduation Degree is Mandatory
- For NHM MP Lab Technician Recruitment: Candidates should have Bachelor of Medical Leboratory Technology or B.sc (MLT), B.M.L.T or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) is Mandatory.
- For NHM MP Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Recruitment: Candidates should pass 10th or +2th standard from the recognized board is mandatory.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limits for NHM MP Vacancies?
Applicants have to fulfill the age criteria to apply for NHM MP Vacancy 2020. Age of aspirants should reside between 18 years to 40 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Q4: Do you know the NHM MP Remuneration Details?
Selection aspirants on NRHM Bhopal, Latest Vacancies, will get salary as prescribed below:
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery: Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Q5: Explain the NHM MP Selection Process?
- For the selection of candidates on NHM MP Jobs, applicants have to appear in written examination/ interview .
- Candidates for interview will be invited in the ratio of 1: 5 in the Reservation category of candidates who get 50 percent or more marks in the examination.
- If the number of applicants is low, it will be reduced to the minimum number of applications received / minimum written examination (50 marks).
Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
Q6: How to apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2020-21?
Candidates can apply for Public Relations Department, Bhopal Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.nhmmp.gov.in.
- Now you need to follow “Notification” section at the top of home page and select “Vacancy” from drop down list.
- From the same section you must hit on below given link related to NHM MP Notification.
“Staff_Nurse Vacancy Advertisement”
“ANM Vacancy Advertisement”
“Lab Technician Vacancy Advertisement”
- By hitting the suitable link, you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you must hit on an app link for NHM MP Apply Online.
- Fill the NHM MP Online application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
|Important Links Related to NHM MP Recruitment|
|Staff Nurse Vacancy Advertisement||Download PDF|
|ANM Vacancy Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Lab Technician Vacancy Advertisement||Download PDF|
|NHM MP Recruitment Link||Press Here|
|NHM MP Official Website||Press Here|
Last date to apply online: 15-01-2021
Candidates may logon to the Official Link to get remaining details about NHM MP Recruitment 2020-21. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by write in comment box; our experts of recruitmentresult.com will solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|