Considering the benefits of the Students who belong to economical backward families, the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation introduced the NHPC Scholarship Scheme. This Fellowship Scheme has been introduced for the students of Assam only. According to the previous year statistics there were 214 seats available for the NHPC Scholarship 2018 that means the NHPC Fellowship amount was given to 214 candidates. . Candidates belonging to Assam State and pursuing Masters Degree, Graduate Degree, Diploma, MBBS, MBS, ITI etc may apply for the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Scholarship by filling up the online application form.
Highlights of this page
The scholarship will be awarded strictly on merit cum income basis subject to receipt of duly filled Application Form along with relevant supporting documents. Aspirants wish to fetch this opportunity may apply for NHPC Scholarship 2018 before the last date. Willing aspirants may download their application form through online procedure given below. More information regarding Category of courses, Qualifying examination and Marks considered for NHPC Fellowship Scheme, can be checked from below of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organizing Body||NHPC Limited|
|Name of Scholarship||NHPC fellowship scheme for Assam 2018|
|Total No. of seats||Not revealed|
|Last date of receipt of Application||Available soon|
Course duration and Availability of Seats:
|Sr. No.||Course||Duration of Course (in years)||No. of Scholarship (Expected)|
|1.||Masters in various courses ** M (Tech) / M.E. / MSc. From IIT(s) / NIT(s)/ IISc||02||10|
|2.||Degree in Engineering||04||30|
|5.||Master in Geology / Geophysics||02||10|
|6.||Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||02||15|
|7.||Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||03||19|
|8.||Diploma in Engineering||04||30|
- Students who are Assam domicile only are eligible for applying against “NHPC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME FOR ASSAM 2018‟.
- For the category ‘Masters in various Courses’ at Sl. No. 1, students pursuing Master Course from IIT (s) / NIT(s) / Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and are not availing any financial assistance / stipends are eligible to apply.
- Students pursuing full time / regular courses (not correspondence/ distance / online mode) in Colleges / University / Institution recognized by AICTE / State Technical Education Boards / MCI / MOHRD are eligible to apply.
- For being eligible to apply for this scheme, overall grade point average (OGPA / CGPA scale of grading system) shall be equivalent to 50% marks.
- Gross Annual income of the family of the candidate from all sources during a financial year should not be more than Rs 2.0 lakhs.
- However, in case of non-availability of students within the stipulated income ceiling, the income ceiling may be relaxed up to Rs 4.0 Lakhs.
- The candidate should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance / scholarship from any other source. However, in case of student getting free waiver/ reimbursement of tuition fees from State Government are eligible for applying for the Scholarships.
You Can Also Check– How to Get Scholarship
|Masters in various courses ** M (Tech) / M.E. / MSc.From IIT(s)/ NIT(s)/ IISc||B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc., B.Des., MSc. Etc. which has been considered during enrollment for Masters Course in said Institute(s)|
|Degree in Engineering||12th Standard|
|Master in Geology / Geophysics||Degree in Geology / geophysics|
|Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||Graduation|
|Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||12th Standard|
|Diploma in Engineering||10th / 12th Standard|
- Reservation against quota SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWDs shall be regulated as per Government guidelines.
- 50% scholarships shall be reserved for the students from North Lakhimpur and Dhemaji districts. For any shortfall in this category, the same shall be made available to candidates from other districts of Assam.
- 50% scholarships shall be reserved for girl’s students only. For any shortfall in this category, the same shall be made available to boys students.
- Sons / Daughters of NHPC Employee / its Joint Ventures are not eligible to apply.
|Course||Scholars hip Amount per month|
|Masters in various courses ** M (Tech) / M.E. / MSc.From IIT(s)/ NIT(s)/ IISc||Rs.10000/-|
|Degree in Engineering||Rs.4000/-|
|Master in Geology / Geophysics|
|Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||Rs.3000/-|
|Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management|
|Diploma in Engineering|
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of merit which will be prepared according to the qualification and other eligibility condition of students.
Complete Details: Scholarships in India for Students
How to Apply for NHPC Scholarship 2018?
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the Official website that is nhpcindia.com.
- After that hit on “Careers” tab available at menu bar of home page.
- Select, suitable link as “NHPC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME FOR ASSAM-2018” located on the next page.
- This will open the desired notification on your computer screen.
- Read it completely and ensure your eligibility for applying against the scheme.
- Now, revisit the career page and choose ‘Download Application Form’ link.
- This will download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it with all correct Personal Details, Present Institution’s Name & Address, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address and Matriculation Examination Detail.
- Completed application form along with required documents, duly verified and certified by their Principal / Head / Dean / Registrar of the concerned College / Institute / University, should reach the address given below by Speed or Registered Post only before the last date.
- Applications not in the prescribed format or received after the closing date or not forwarded through the Head of the Institution with complete supporting documents are liable to be rejected.
You May Read This – How to Apply for Scholarship
Subansiri Lower H.E. Project,
NHPC Ltd, P.O. Gerukamukh,
District: Dhemaji, Assam, Pin- 787035
Last date of receipt of Application: July 2018
Want to Know? Benefits of Scholarship
Note: To get more details about NHPC Scholarship 2018 you may check Official Link. Add this page as bookmarks or you may also join us on Facebook to get info about scholarship scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Start New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UGC Approved University List|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|