National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited offers NHPC Scholarship for Students of Assam domicile only. The NHPC Fellowship will be awarded strictly on merit cum income basis. NHPC Scholarship 2019 Notification will be released in First Week of January 2019.
Applications through offline mode are invited against NHPC Scholarship Scheme from willing candidates. Those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NHPC Scholarship Scheme for Assam by submitting form till last date.
NHPC Scholarship Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to submit the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that February 2019 against National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited Scholarship 2019.
More details about NHPC Fellowship Scheme for Assam 2019 such as Category of courses, Qualifying examination and Marks considered etc are given below provided by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Course & No of Seats Offered:
|Course||No. of Scholarship|
|Masters in various courses- M (Tech) / M.E. / MSc. From IIT(s) / NIT(s)/ IISc||10|
|Degree in Engineering||30|
|Master in Geology / Geophysics||10|
|Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||15|
|Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||19|
|Diploma in Engineering||30|
NHPC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who are Assam domicile only are eligible for applying against “NHPC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME FOR ASSAM 2019‟.
- For the category ‘Masters in various Courses’ at Sl. No. 1, students pursuing Master Course from IIT (s) / NIT(s) / Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and are not availing any financial assistance / stipends are eligible to apply.
- Students pursuing full time / regular courses (not correspondence/ distance / online mode) in Colleges / University / Institution recognized by AICTE / State Technical Education Boards / MCI / MOHRD are eligible to apply.
- For being eligible to apply for this scheme, overall grade point average (OGPA / CGPA scale of grading system) shall be equivalent to 50% marks.
- Gross Annual income of the family of the candidate from all sources during a financial year should not be more than Rs 2.0 lakhs.
- However, in case of non-availability of students within the stipulated income ceiling, the income ceiling may be relaxed up to Rs 4.0 Lakhs.
- The candidate should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance / scholarship from any other source. However, in case of student getting free waiver/ reimbursement of tuition fees from State Government are eligible for applying for the Scholarships.
You Can Also Check– How to Get Scholarship
|Masters in various courses ** M (Tech) / M.E. / MSc.From IIT(s)/ NIT(s)/ IISc||B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc., B.Des., MSc. Etc. which has been considered during enrollment for Masters Course in said Institute(s)|
|Degree in Engineering||12th Standard|
|Master in Geology / Geophysics||Degree in Geology / geophysics|
|Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||Graduation|
|Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||12th Standard|
|Diploma in Engineering||10th / 12th Standard|
- Reservation against quota SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWDs shall be regulated as per Government guidelines.
- 50% NHPC Scholarship shall be reserved for the students from North Lakhimpur and Dhemaji districts. For any shortfall in this category, the same shall be made available to candidates from other districts of Assam.
- 50% scholarships shall be reserved for girl’s students only. For any shortfall in this category, the same shall be made available to boys students.
- Sons / Daughters of NHPC Employee / its Joint Ventures are not eligible to apply.
NHPC Scholarship Amount:
|Course||Scholars hip Amount per month|
|Masters in various courses ** M (Tech) / M.E. / MSc.From IIT(s)/ NIT(s)/ IISc||Rs.10000/-|
|Degree in Engineering||Rs.4000/-|
|Master in Geology / Geophysics|
|Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management||Rs.3000/-|
|Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Hotel Management|
|Diploma in Engineering|
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of merit which will be prepared according to the qualification and other eligibility condition of students.
Complete Details: Scholarships in India for Students
How to Apply for NHPC Scholarship 2019?
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the Official website that is nhpcindia.com.
- After that hit on “Careers” tab available at menu bar of home page.
- Select, suitable link as “NHPC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME FOR ASSAM-2019” located on the next page.
- This will open the desired notification on your computer screen.
- Read it completely and ensure your eligibility for applying against the scheme.
- Now, revisit the career page and choose ‘Download Application Form’ link.
- This will download the prescribed format of NHPC Scholarship Form.
- Fill NHPC Scholarship Application Form with all correct Personal Details, Present Institution’s Name & Address, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address and Matriculation Examination Detail.
- Completed application form along with required documents, duly verified and certified by their Principal / Head / Dean / Registrar of the concerned College / Institute / University, should reach the address given below by Speed or Registered Post only before the last date.
- Applications not in the prescribed format or received after the closing date or not forwarded through the Head of the Institution with complete supporting documents are liable to be rejected.
You May Read This – How to Apply for Scholarship
Documents Needed Along with Application:
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant.
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license etc.)
- Domicile certificate of candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Proof of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the Institute
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed (applicable only for students who has been enrolled in the offered course)
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family.
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
Subansiri Lower H.E. Project,
NHPC Ltd, P.O. Gerukamukh,
District: Dhemaji, Assam, Pin- 787035
Want to Know? Benefits of Scholarship
Last Date of Receipt of Application: February 2019
Note: To get more details about NHPC Scholarship 2019 you may check Official Link. Add this page as bookmarks or you may also join us on Facebook to get info about NHPC scholarship scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Start New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UGC Approved University List|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|