National Human Rights Commission has released a vacancy notification titled as NHRC Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young and talented individuals to fill the vacant posts of Junior Legal and Research Consultant. Those candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms and are interested to grab NHRC Vacancy can apply for the same. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details regarding NHRC Recruitment 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
National Human Rights Commission is inviting applications from the Indian individuals to fill the vacant posts. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the organization and follow below stated steps before its closing date that is 28/09/2017. Go through below section of this page to get complete information about NHRC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Post name||Junior Legal and Research Consultant|
NHRC Vacancy Details:
Post name: Junior Legal and Research Consultant
Candidates who are going to apply for NHRC Jobs shall possess graduation degree in Law from recognized university/ institute. Candidate should also have minimum post qualification experience in relevant fields.
Age of the candidates applying for National Human Rights Commission Vacancy should be more than 30 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for NHRC Junior Legal and Research Consultant Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 30000/- per month of salary as offered by the National Human Rights Commission.
Mode of hiring:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview. Screening of application forms will be based on the academic achievements mentioned by the candidates in their application forms. Then those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit to the official website of organization that is nhrc.nic.in
- Then press “Vacancies/Result” tab that is available at the right side of home page.
- On new page, select ““Notification for engagement of Law Graduates as Junior Legal & Research Consultants on short term contract basis in the Commission” link.
- After that tap to आयोग में अल्पावधि संविदा आधार पर कनिष्ठ कानूनी और अनुसंधान सलाहकार के रूप में कानून स्नातकों की भर्ती हेतु अधिसूचना। pdf (146 KB)” link from the available notification.
- Then, PDF with all details will appear on your screen, you need to read all the details carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Now interested candidates may download application form from the same page.
- Fill all the details carefully and attest all documents and certificates that are required.
- Enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…”
- Then send it below mentioned address.
Get Here >> NHRC Recruitment Notification
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan,
Block-C.GPO Complex, INA,
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date for Submitting Application Form: 28/09/2017
For further details regarding NHRC Recruitment 2017–2018, candidate may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|