National Human Rights Commission has declared a notification for the engagement of eligible candidates to the available posts titled as NHRC Recruitment 2016. Job seekers find themselves suitable for Senior Research Officer, Constable, Research Assistant and other posts, and willing for apply for NHRC jobs, may apply by submitting the duly filled application in prescribed format latest by the last date. To catch imminent notification regarding NHRC Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Willing contenders need to go through the entire acknowledgement carefully before applying. For attaining rest other info in regard to this latest opening, aspirant must scroll down the complete page that is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||17th October 2016|
NHRC Vacancies & Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Senior Research Officer||02||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay|
|Assistant Registrar (Law)||01|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||01||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- With 5400 / 4200/- Grade Pay|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||02|
|Junior Translator Hindi||01|
|Junior Accountant||02||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 2000 / 2400/- Grade Pay|
Applying candidates must have a Bachelor degree / master degree in relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Latest Post Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Maximum age limit of all the appliers must be 56 years. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be admissible as per norms.
NHRC selection committee will conduct written exam / Interview for selecting the capable person for the above declared posts.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
Procedure to Apply for National Human Rights Commission Recruitment:
- The application of eligible candidates, who are desirous of being considered for appointment to the posts, may please be forwarded to this Commission latest by specified last date along with attested photocopies of ACRs for the last 05 years and vigilance /disciplinary clearance.
- Applications should clearly indicate the service particulars, experience and educational qualiﬁcation etc. in the prescribed form as available at the official website; you can also refer to the direct link given below for prescribed application format.
- The forwarding authority may also certify the information furnished in the bio—data.
- Retired persons applying for re- employment /short—term contract may submit their applications in prescribed format directly to the Commission.
- Completely filled Applications must be reached along with copies of relevant supporting self attested documents like proof of age, qualiﬁcation, category certificate, disability certiﬁcate etc.
- Applications without supporting documents, photograph, unsigned and incomplete applications, in any manner, shall be summarily rejected.
Under Secretary (Estt),
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex,
INA, New Delhi- 110 023,
Check Also:- More Jobs in Delhi
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 17th October 2016
Note: For attaining complete details about NHRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may check this Official Notification. Keep visiting this portal for getting latest updates regarding the same.
NHRC Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|