National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has released a latest vacancy notification regarding NIAB Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates, who are satisfying the eligibility criteria and wish to enhance their career with this premier Institute, may apply for NIAB Recruitment 2017 before the end time.
This Page Includes:
Willing candidates may fetch this chance by submitting their online application form on or before the last date that is well structured below. Aspirants willing to apply for NIAB Careers they may obtain other information regarding same from this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||National Institute Of Animal Biotechnology|
|Last date to fill online Application||28-01-2017|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Eligibility Criteria for NIAB Vacancy:
- Those aspirants who possess master’s degree in Life Sciences (incl. Veterinary Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.) or M.Tech with Biotechnology / Life Sciences) from any recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for said positions.
- Candidates having experience in infectious diseases, microbiology and molecular biology will be preferred.
Get Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
Candidates who will be appointed for JRF positions in this institute will be getting suitable salary that is Rs. 25000 + 30% HRA per month as per the DST rules.
NIAB Recruitment > Official Notification
Applying candidate for NIAB vacancies must attain the upper age not more than 28 years as on last date of receipt of application. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years will be admissible to female / SC / ST / Physically Challenged candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process for NIAB Jobs:
- Initial selection of deserving candidates will be based on relevant skill set, experience and aggregate marks secured in relevant qualifying degree and eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview prior to selection. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview:
Steps to Apply for National Institute Of Animal Biotechnology Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates need to fill an online application form by firstly visiting the official website that is www.niab.org.in.
- Now, select ‘careers’ tab located at menu bar of home page.
- Further select ‘JRF Position (Advt. No. 1/2017)’ link on appeared page.
- Choose suitable link as “Notification” available on the next page.
- This will take you to the page having detailed description of applied post.
- Read complete instructions regarding the post and apply online by further hitting “Apply Online” link visible below notification link. No other means of filling application will be accepted.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places and after filling all the details in online application form press on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Take print of the filled application form and it should be forwarded through proper channel to the address as given below.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
The Senior Manager,
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB),
No. 1-121/1, 4 th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building,
Opp. to Cine Town, Miyapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India PIN: 500049
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date to fill online application: 28-01-2017
For more details about NIAB Recruitment 2017, you can check Official Notification. Candidates may stay connected to recruitmnetresult.com or you may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting more update facts.
To Directly Apply Online>Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|