National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has released the latest notification named as NIAB Recruitment. The institute is seeking for proficient candidates to hold the positions of Manager/Officer, Farm Manager, Sup. Engineer and many more, Candidates who have dream to secure their future in government sector can go for the NIAB Careers by Applying against NIAB Recruitment through online mode. You can get more information about NIAB Recruitment 2018 from here!
Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date 1st January 2018 by 5 PM. After completing the application form candidates have to send their hard copy of application form through offline mode before 5th January 2018.Contenders must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility terms before applying for NIAB jobs 2018. We have provided all the detailed and necessary information about NIAB Recruitment 2018. So visit the below provided page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Asst Manager Office & Estate||1|
Essential qualifications for National Institute of Animal Biotechnology jobs:
Find Here More:
|Post name||Maximum age|
|Sup. Engineer||50 Years|
|Security Officer||35 Years|
|Asst Manager Office & Estate||35 Years|
|Farm Manager||30 Years|
Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided for scheduled caste and schedule tribe candidates and 3 Years of age relaxation will provided to other backward classes candidates as per the rules of government.
Application form Fee:
|Unreserved candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 200/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates||Rs 300/-||Rs 100/-|
How To Apply for Jobs in NIAB ?
- Go to official website of the organization i.e. www.niab.org.in
- Select “careers” tab available at the top of the homepage.
- After that Hit on the “Recruitment of Administrative & Support Services” link available under important link section.
- There aft6er new page will be open there you have to hit on “Notification for Recruitment of Administrative & Support Service” link.
- Now, read all the terms and condition and check all the eligibility criteria for the post you are going to apply.
- Compare the requirements of the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology Vacancy with your eligibility.
- After that go back to the previous page and hit on the “apply online” link.
- Register yourself by using the link “If you are a fresh user, hit here to register.”
- The Registration Window will appear in front of you.
- Fill the details and hit on the “create” tab.
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window.
- Fill all the details carefully and complete the NIAB Application Form.
- After completing the details hit on the final submission tab.
- After that take a print out of the application form and attach all the important testimonials and enclose the application into an envelope.
- At last send the application to the postal address given below.
|Date of commencement of online applications||2nd December 2017|
|Last date for receipt of on-line applications||1st January 2018 by 5 PM|
|Last date for receipt of printout of online applications||5th January 2018|
“The Senior Manager,
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
(NIAB), D. No. 1-121/1,
4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building,
Opp. to Cine Town, Miyapur, Hyderabad, ( Jobs in Hyderabad )
Telangana, India PIN: 500049
To avail additional details in regard to the NIAB Recruitment 2018 the candidates can hit on the Official Link mentioned above. If the aspirants have any query regarding the vacancy mentioned then they can ask our experts by using the below stated comment box. Our experts will definitely try to resolve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|