National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has released a Latest Careers notification for the job seekers. NIAB Recruitment is going on to fill up the vacant seats of Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate / Project Fellow / Lab Technician. Candidates who are interested in the NIAB Vacancy can apply by filling up the online application forms from the official website i.e. www.niab.org and then sending them to the commission’s address. The last date for the candidates to apply for the NIAB Careers is 06/04/2017. To get more information about the NIAB Recruitment 2017, the aspirants are requested to scroll down the page now…
Candidates who are interested in the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology Recruitment have to fill up the online application form before the last date that is mentioned in the above and below section of this page. After completing the online application the candidates have to send their applications via offline mode also i.e. to the postal address. Last date for the candidates to send the hard copy of the application is 10-04-2017.
So candidates who are interested in the NIAB Recruitment are advised to follow the applying procedure carefully. Further details about the vacancy is mentioned in the below section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology|
|Last date to apply||06/04/2017|
|Post Name||No of vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
Required Qualifications & Age Limitation:
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc Life Sciences with Net||35 years|
|Research Associate||Ph.D in Life Sciences (incl. Veterinary Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.). Project requires knowledge of yeast two hybrid and cell culture. Candidates with experience in infectious diseases, microbiology and molecular biology will be preferred|
|Project Fellow||M.Sc Life Sciences (incl. Veterinary Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.). Project requires knowledge of HPLC and soxlation. Candidates with experience in infectious diseases, microbiology and molecular biology will be preferred||30 years|
|Lab Technician||B.Sc. Life Sciences (incl. Veterinary Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.). Project requires field work|
Salary Given in National Institute of Animal Biotechnology Jobs:
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.28000/-PM+30% HRA = 36,400/- PM|
|Research Associate||Rs.36000/-PM+30% HRA = 46,800/- PM|
|Project Fellow||Rs.16000/-PM+30% HRA = 20,800/- PM|
|Lab Technician||Rs.10000/-PM+30% HRA = 13,000/- PM|
Mode Of Assortment:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Vacancy in NIAB on the basis of their applications
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview prior to selection.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply for Jobs in NIAB:
- Firstly visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.niab.org.in.
- From top of the homepage select “careers” tab.
- From the right side of homepage select “Advertisement No. 2/2017New”.
- Select the “notification” link and read the details carefully.
- Compare the requirements of the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology Vacancy with your eligibility.
- After that go back to the previous page and hit on the “apply online” link.
- Register yourself by using the link “If you are a fresh user, hit here to register.”
- The Registration Window will appear in front of you.
- Fill the details and hit on the “create” tab.
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window.
- Fill all the details carefully and complete the NIAB Application Form.
- After completing the details hit on the final submission tab.
- After that take a print out of the application form and attach all the important testimonials and enclose the application into an envelope.
- At last send the application to the postal address given below.
Get Here>> NIAB Recruitment PDF
“The Senior Manager,
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
(NIAB), D. No. 1-121/1,
4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building,
Opp. to Cine Town, Miyapur, Hyderabad,
Telangana, India PIN: 500049
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Telangana
- Candidates are required to submit their online applications before 06/04/2017
- Hard copies of the applications should reach the commission before 10/04/2017
To avail additional details in regard to the NIAB Recruitment 2017 the candidates can hit on the Official Link mentioned above. If the aspirants have any query regarding the vacancy mentioned then they can ask our experts by using the below stated comment box. Our experts will definitely try to resolve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|