NIACL Assistant Admit Card
New India Assurance Company Limited has released NIACL Assistant Admit Card for Phase 2 Mains Exam. Those who will appear in Mains paper may get their NIACL Admit Card by visiting newindia.co.in. Get all details about NIACL Hall Ticket from here.
New India Assurance Company Limited is organizing Assistant Phase II Mains Exam on 06-10-2018. Those who have qualified prelims exam will participate in Phase 2 Mains Exam. You may download your NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018 from here.
NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Exam Hall Ticket:
With the help of roll number, registration number and date of birth, you will view your NIACL Admit Card for Assistant Phase II Exam. It is essential to carry NIACL Assistant Phase II Mains Admit Card during exam.
Collect more details about NIACL Admit Card 2018 for Assistant Phase II Mains Exam from this page well created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Status of NIACL Assistant Admit Card: Available
NIACL Assistant Admit Card
Ways to download NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018:
By following these steps, you will get your New India Assurance Company Limited Assistant Phase 2 Exam Admit Card or NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Call Letter.
- Go through official web portal of New India Assurance Company Limited i.e. www.newindia.co.in to download your NIACL Admit Card.
- Hit on ‘Recruitment’ tab visible under below left side of page to get New India Assurance Company Limited Assistant Admit Card.
- To download NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Hall Ticket, Hit on ‘PRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR TIER – II (MAIN) EXAM – EXAM DATE 06-10-2018’ link.
- Under login credential, enter details as roll number, registration number, password & date of birth to view NIACL Assistant Hall Ticket.
- Press on ‘login’ tab to get New India Assurance Company Limited Assistant Phase 2 Admit Card.
- Your NIACL Assistant Admit Card will appear at your system.
- Save your NIACL Admit Card or New India Assurance Company Limited Admit Card & carry it during examination time.
Get Here: NIACL Assistant Admit Card
NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Mains Exam Pattern 2018:
- In Assistant Phase 2 Mains Exam, questions will be from Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability.
- Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 250 marks.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes.
- There will be a penalty for each wrong answer. 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question would be deducted.
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
Get Detailed: NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern
Details on NIACL Admit Card 2018:
After downloading NIACL Assistant Mains Admit Card or NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Admit Card, you must check listed details on it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Roll Number on NIACL Assistant Call Letter
- Sub Category
- Time and date of exam
- Venue of the exam
Also Check: NIACL Assistant Syllabus
NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Mains Admit Card 2018:
NIACL Assistant Mains Admit Card is issued! Aspirants may download their NIACL Assistant Phase II Admit Card by pressing on above link. To appear in Assistant Phase II Mains Exam on 06-10-2018, you may get your NIACL Call Letter or NIACL Admit Card.
Documents To Be Carried With NIACL Admit Card:
Along with NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Exam Admit Card, you must also carry one of the ID Proof as listed here.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Driving license
- College/ Institute Identity Card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
NIACL Assistant Phase 2 Exam Dates 2018:
Assistant Phase II Exam: 06-10-2018
Follow its Official Link for more details about NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates about latest job openings.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIACL Assistant Result||NIACL Assistant Answer key|
|NIACL Assistant Cut Off||New India Assurance Recruitment|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|