NIACL AO Syllabus
NIACL AO Syllabus is available here to download. New India Assurance Company Limited organize Administrative Officer Prelims & Mains exam for recruiting eligible & enthusiastic aspirants for Assistant Class III Cadre, Administrative Officer positions. Contenders who have enrolled for New India Assurance Company Limited Paper may access syllabus as well as exam pattern from here. In Prelims paper, questions are asked from Reasoning, English & Quantitative Aptitude. NIACL AO Syllabus 2018 will help you in knowing topics as well as sub topics of each subject asked in paper.
New India Assurance Co. Ltd is one the leading corporation based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is premier general insurance company in India set up in 1919 & nationalized in 1973. It has been collaborated with banks such as Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank and United Western Bank & others. To avail more details about NIACL AO Syllabus 2018, go through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIACL AO Syllabus
NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus 2018
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Coding Decoding.
- Alphanumeric Series
Read Also: How to Prepare for Reasoning
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for English:
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting
- Paragraph Complete / Sentence Correction
- Para jumbles
Want to Know? How to Prepare for English
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Time & Distance.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
NIACL AO Mains Syllabus 2018
In NIACL AO Mains Exam, questions are asked from sections listed here.
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Letter Writing
- Essay Writing (English)
NIACL Administrative Officer Mains Syllabus 2018:
- Reasoning (Same as prelims exam)
- English Language (Same as prelims exam)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Same as prelims exam)
NIACL AO Mains General Awareness Syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- Books & Authors.
- Sports added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Obituary etc.
- Banking Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- International Organisation / Financial Institutions
- Capital Market & Money Market added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts.
Read Here: How To Prepare For GK
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for Descriptive test:
- Letter writing
- Essay writing
NIACL AO Exam Pattern 2018
NIACL AO Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018:
- Objective Type Questions are asked in paper.
- English Language, Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude are among the key subjects from which questions are asked.
- Time duration of paper is of 1 hour.
|Subjects||Type of paper||Max. Marks||Time duration||Medium|
|English Language||Objective type||30||1 Hour||English|
|Reasoning Ability||35||English/ Hindi|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||English/ Hindi|
NIACL AO Mains Exam Pattern 2018:
- Question paper is set from topics like English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Objective type questions are asked in paper from English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness section.
- English Letter Writing & Essay Writing are of Descriptive Type.
|Subjects||Type of Test||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium|
|English Language||Objective Type||50||120 Minutes||English|
|Reasoning Ability||50||English/ Hind|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||English/ Hind|
|General Awareness||50||English/ Hind|
|English Letter Writing||Descriptive Type||10||30 Minutes||English/ Hind|
|Essay Writing (English)||20|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
NIACL AO 2018 Syllabus:
New India Assurance Co. Ltd organizes Administrative Officer prelims as well as mains paper. In prelims exam, Objective Type questions are asked from quantitative aptitude, English & reasoning while in mains questions are put from English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
Paper pattern will help you in knowing structure & type of questions asked in exam. In mains paper, Objective and Descriptive Type questions are asked. Pay attention to all topics as listed in syllabus & score good marks in exam.
To attain more details about NIACL AO Syllabus 2018, have a look at its Official Link. For any sort of query concerning Administrative Officer (Prelims & Mains) Syllabus, ask in comment box placed below. We will solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIACL AO Results||NIACL AO Admit Card|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|