National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology has promulgated job advertisement entitled as NIANP Recruitment 2016. This institute wants to hire dynamic and enthusiastic job finders for the posts of Senior Research Fellow and Research Associate. For this concern, applications are invited by them. Candidates who are going to apply they need to submit their application form till the last date that is 10th Sept. 2016. We will try to update latest information related to NIANP Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page to get info regarding same.
The short listed applicants will be intimated through mail / phone for attending the interview on 19th Sept. 2016 at 10:30 am. For rest information related to NIANP Jobs you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology|
|Last date for submission of application form for Teaching Faculty||10th Sept. 2016|
|Date of Interview||19th Sept. 2016 at 10:30 am|
Vacancy Details and Qualification Required:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||Master’s Degree in Science (including Agriculture / Veterinary / Dairy / Basic Sciences) with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having first division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with minimum 2 two years of research Experience in related field.
Post Graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification
|2||Research Associate||Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT/Informatics
OR MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science with NET / M.Tech (Computers / IT / E&C) with three years of working experience
Age Restrictions and Salary Details:
|Name of Posts||Age Restrictions||Salary Details|
|Senior Research Fellow||35 years for men and 40 years for women||
|Research Associate||40 years for men and 42 years for women||Rs. 36,000/- per month plus HRA|
Relaxation in age will also be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC and PHC category candidates as per GOI/ ICAR rules.
Mode of Selection for National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Recruitment:
- The selection panel of National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology conducts Interview for the enrolment of appliers.
- No TA/DA and will have to make their own arrangements for travel, stay etc. for attending the interview.
The short listed candidates will be intimated through mail / phone for attending the interview on 19th Sept. 2016 at 10:30 am
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply?
- Log on to official website of National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology that is www.nianp.res.in
- Then choose suitable link for which you want to apply and read all the details thoroughly.
- Now you need to download application form mentioned at the bottom of advertisement according to the posts.
- Then fill application form very carefully with all important particulars.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of…………………… ”
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of educational/technical qualifications, caste certificates, experience certificate etc. to the address tailored below:
Principal Investigator, Dr. G. Letha Devi
- Last date to submit application form: 10th Sept. 2016
- Date of Interview: 19th Sept. 2016 at 10:30 am
Applicants can also check Official Notification which is provided below to get complete details related to above said notification.
NIANP Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification in PDF Form
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|