National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology has instructed an advertisement as NIANP Recruitment. Regarding this, institute intends to hire capable and hard working individuals for filling up posts of JRF and Lab Attendant. Candidates who are willing to be a part of this institute may apply for NIANP Recruitment 2017 by appearing for walk-in process on respective date as modified below.
This Page Includes
Remaining information in regard to nianp.res.in recruitment can be obtained through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates must grab this job opportunity by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date that is given below. Applicants should bring all required certificates in original at time of interview.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology|
|Walk-in Date and Time||30th December 2016 at 10:00 AM|
Post Name, Salary and Qualification Detail:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification Required|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA||Post graduate degree in basic science with NET / GATE / BET qualification or Graduate degree in professional course with NET / GATE / BET qualification.|
|Lab Attendant||Rs. 10,667/- per month||8th pass having knowledge of Hindi / English / Kannada.|
Check Also: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for NIANP Jobs:
Age limit applicable for applying candidates is 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the closing date of application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC / ST and women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per GOI / ICAR rules.
Press Here>NIANP Recruitment Official Notification
Selection Process for NIANP Vacancy:
- Selection of the deserving candidates will be purely based on their performance in the interview process as per post that will be conducted by the selection committee of National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidates have to bring all original documents at the time of interview.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for selection:
How to Apply for NIANP Recruitment?
- Aspirants willing to apply for National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Recruitment are firstly required to log on to official website of organization that is www.nianp.res.in.
- After that hit on “careers” link given at the menu bar of home page.
- Then, hit on “Junior Research Fellow (01) and Lab Attendant (01) Adobe-PDF-Document-icon” link available on next page.
- This will open the concerned notification on your screen, go through it completely and get the print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Aspirants, who are suitably meeting all the requisite eligibility criteria for the advertised positions, need to fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Thereafter, they need to attend the walk-in interview and bring along all original documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates are required to submit the application in the attached format at the time of interview along with the passport size photograph pasted on the space given, self attested copies of certificates for age and qualifications, reprints of publications at the stipulated time at the venue that is well mentioned below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP)
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 30th December 2016 at 10:00 AM
Applicants can also check Official Notification which is provided below to get complete details related to NIANP Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|