Get latest updates of ongoing Recruitment in NIBM here!!! National Institute of Bank Management, Pune has liberated job Notification regarding NIBM Recruitment. The Institute invites applications from educated and experienced personnel for filling up the Chief Administrative Officer post. Job seekers who have required eligibility criteria and ready to make their career in this autonomous apex institution may apply for NIBM Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page
Ambitious personnel may grab this opportunity by filling up their Application Form before the last date that is 29-06-2017. You may acquire more information regarding NIBM Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||National Institute of Bank Management|
Name Of The Post:
Chief Administrative Officer
Looking for the eligibility criteria regarding this recruitment? Then have a glance here…
- For Chief Administrative Officer post, candidates should have Post-graduate Degree in any discipline preferably with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management OR Post-graduate in Public Administration or Post-graduate Degree in Management from recognized universities/institutions, with consistently good education record.
- Candidates must have at least 10 years of post-qualification administrative experience in a government department or reputed Management Education Institute/University/College/commercial organization.
Willing contenders for NIBM Vacancies should be between 45 years to 55 years and relaxation in age will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Read Here: NIBM Recruitment Notification 2017
Salary Structure for NIBM Jobs:
Contenders who will be appointed they will attain Rs.15600 to Rs.39100/- by the organization and other benefits DA, TA, HRM, Medical facility etc will be provided as per the organization norms.
Hiring Procedure for NIBM Careers:
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Final Selection will be made on the basis of contender’s performance in interview that is taken by the Selection Committee.
Must Read: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Steps To Fill NIBM Application Form 2017:
- Firstly aspirants need to visit on the official website of National Institute of Bank Management that is www.nibmindia.org
- Then aspirants need to go “Career” tab which is visible top in the menu bar.
- Then the drop down list will be opened, you have to select the “Chief Administrative Officer” link.
- Then the notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read it correctly.
- Then aspirants have to download application format and fill the application form carefully with correct information.
- Aspirants have to attach their testimonials in support to their experience and qualification along with dully filled application.
- Now you have enclosed the application in an envelope and super scribe as- “Application for the post of………”
- Now you have to send entire documents and application form on a below given address.
- Applicants may also send their application to the below stated email address.
Get Here: NIBM Application Form
National Institute of Bank Management,
NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd Pune 411048
Find More: Jobs in Pune
Last date for submit the application form: 29-06-2017
Contenders may attain other relevant information regarding NIBM Recruitment 2017- 2018 by visiting Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting this web portal for acquiring the latest and complete information about National Institute of Bank Management Vacancies. You can also bookmark this page by pressing the Cnrtl+D Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|