National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is going to conduct walk in interview to recruit eligible candidates via NIBMG Recruitment. The organization is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Senior Data Analyst and Research Fellow (RF). Interested candidates can visit the official website of the organization that is nibmg.ac.in to ensure their eligibility for National Institute of Biomedical Genomics Recruitment. Candidates can scroll down this page to get complete details regarding NIBMG Recruitment 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics wants to hire eligible and hard working candidates to fill the vacant posts. Only those candidates who found themselves eligible for the vacant posts can appear for Walk in interview on 13/11/2017 (Monday) starting from 10 AM. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about NIBMG Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics|
|Post name||Senior Data Analyst and Research Fellow (RF)|
|Walk in interview date||13/11/2017 (Monday)|
NIBMG Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Senior Data Analyst||01|
|Research Fellow (RF)||01|
Candidates who are going to apply for National Institute of Biomedical Genomics 2017 Jobs shall possess MSc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
The age limit for the candidates who are going to apply for NIBMG Jobs is maximum 28 years as on the last day of the receipt of application. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for NIBMG Senior Data Analyst Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 25,000/- to 28,000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization. And those who get selected for NIBMG Research Fellow (RF) Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 20,800/- or 32,500/- per month of salary.
Mode of selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk in Interview which is going to be conducted on 13/11/2017 (Monday). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Process to appear for NIBMG Walk in Interview:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Institute of Biomedical Genomics that is www.nibmg.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Career Opportunities tab in left panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link you wish to apply for and hit Walk-In Interview for Project Position in NIBMG” link
- After that read the advertisement details and ensure your eligibility
- If you are eligible for the vacant posts then prepare application form
- Also affix Xerox copy of relevant documents
- At last appear for walk in interview at below provided venue and date.
Get Here >> NIBMG Recruitment Notification
Following are the documents which candidates have to carry with them during interview:
- One Passport- size coloured Photograph
- Self-Attested Copies of Certificates of Educational Qualifications
- Self-Attested Copies of Experience Certificates
- issued Photo ID proof
Walk in interview date and time:
Date of walk-in interview is 13/11/2017 (Monday) starting from 10 AM
Candidates can go through this Official Link to get complete details regarding NIBMG Recruitment 2017-2018. Candidates can type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|