National Institute of Biomedical Genomics has issued a job advertisement for NIBMG Recruitment 2016. It is an Autonomous Institution of the Government of India that intends to recruit qualified and skilled contenders for filling up JRF/PA Vacancy. Applicants, who are going to apply for NIBMG Vacancy, they must attend walk-in interview on scheduled date. Our experts are also trying to collect detailed information about NIBMG Recruitment 2017 so stay connected with us.
Appliers must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. You can collect detailed information about National Institute of Biomedical Genomics Recruitment from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics|
|Walk-In Interview Date||Check Below|
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Project Assistant||Should have M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences /Biotechnology/ Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks.|
Jobs for M.Sc Students: Grab Today
Applicants’ maximum age should be 28 years (For Project Assistant) and relaxation in age and age criteria for JRF posts will be decided as per norms.
- For Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- plus other monthly emoluments as sanctioned by funding authority
- For Project Assistant: Rs. 8,000/- (fixed) per month (No other emolument is admissible as per DBT rules)
A walk-in Assessment-cum-Interview will be organized by organization to hire qualified and skilled contenders for declared posts. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply For NIBMG Recruitment?
- Aspirants will have to ‘open official website of National Institute of Biomedical Genomics that is nibmg.ac.in
- On homepage hit on “Career opportunities” tab on the left side of web page.
- Select “Project Linked Personnel” link in the new page.
- Now press “Walk-In Interview (Aug 20, 2016) to fill up Extramural Project Positions at NIBMG” or
- “Walk-In Interview (Aug 27, 2016) to fill up Extramural Project Positions at NIBMG” link.
- Select the link mention in official notification download the format of resume.
- Must Fill form with all the details and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- After that, appliers must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents] along with filled application form.
- At last, aspirants report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date with all documents.
At National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics,
Netaji Subhas Sanatorium (T.B. Hospital),
2nd Floor P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741 251,
West Bengal, India
|Posts Name||Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On|
|Junior Research Fellow||20th August 2016|
|Project Assistant||27th August 2016|
Applicants may open this Official Link to know more about NIBMG Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|