National Institute of Biomedical Genomics recently opened up a job advertisement for NIBMG Recruitment. The organization has invited applications for the vacancies available for the posts of Data Analyst, Technical Specialist and Project Management Consultant in various projects. So the candidates who meet with the eligibility can apply for this job. To get more details about recruitment keep reading this page.
Highlight Of This Page…..
NIBMG stands for National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics. This is an Autonomous Institution of the Government of India. Many of people want to make their career in such as research institute and this is a good chance for the people who want to join this type of job. So the interested candidates can fill up their applications. Team of recruitmentresult.com has well presented all the important information regarding the recruitment through this page. To get more information in details you need to scroll down.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics|
|Posts||Data Analyst/Technical Specialist/Project Management|
|Last Date of Submission Application Forms||28th February 2017|
- No. Of vacancy: 04
- Names of posts: Data Analyst, Technical Specialist, and Project Management
Contender’s age must be maximum 28 years. Not any relaxation is given to reserve categories.
|1.||Data Analyst||01||MSc or equivalent in Bioinformatics or a related subject with first division.|
|2.||Data Analyst||01||M.Tech, MSc or equivalent in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/Bioinformatics or a related discipline.|
|3.||Technical Specialist||01||MSc. or equivalent (or BSc. with 3 years laboratory experience) in Genetics/ LifeSciences/Biochemistry/related discipline.|
|4.||Project Management Consultant||01||MSc. or equivalent in Life Sciences/related discipline and Postgraduate degree/diploma in Management.|
Press To See More:
- Project Management Consultant: Rs 50,000/- to 70,000/- per month
- Data Analyst and Technical Specialist: Rs 18,000/- to 25,000/- per month
Short listed candidates will be called for attending the screening test and / interview. Call letters will be sent through email. The participant who will clear screening test will be appearing for interview.
How to apply for NIBMG Recruitment:
- First of all candidate need to go through official website of NIBMG which is www.nibmg.ac.in.
- Now on the home page you will see moving links on the top of the page you have to tap on “NIBMG invites applications project linked position” link.
- By clicking that link you will see two links given in advertisement details, first you need to press on first link “NIBMG invites applications project linked position” to know whole information about recruitment.
- After reading all the information, if you are satisfied with all terms and conditions you should tap on the second link “hit here to download the application format”.
- You need to fill that application form very carefully step by step.
- Candidates have to send their application (specified format) by E-Mail. The address is mentioned below.
- Candidates need to mention their name and position very clearly as the subject line of the email.
Check Out: How Fill Online Application Form
Date to remember:
Last date for receipt of applications: 28th February 2017 (Before 5 PM)
All the important information about recruitment is well mentioned above. Still if you want to know more information about NIBMG Recruitment you need to go through official website given above. If you have any query you need to write in comment box. We’ll give you solution immediately.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|